Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 13509
-
03-04-14 15:12 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 211Wonderful time
Report for last week with cincidoll. Guys she is the real deal. Photos are dead on and she is built perfect. Easy to set up, right on time, no complaints. She may even have bumped out one of my ATF's.
-
03-04-14 14:44 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 898Having only heard from two ladies one must assume business is good
But I am disappointed that no opinions have been expressed on the different options. Maybe just a simple hour or two is the answer instead of a nice dinner, hotel and stress free evening of debauchery LOL Then again still three days to go so maybe the ladies are deep in thought, then again mybe not. Thanks OBX for your response and encouragement of the situation.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 11:50 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 473Over night dreams
Make sure you get all you questions answered before you schedule. You are paying for a over night dream so nothing could be worst than looking at her all night and not getting what you want. If you want to shoot for multiple pops make sure she under stands and agree's. Most providers will want to give you a pop before going to sleep and either fake sleeping all night or as soon as you pop they drop a sleeping pill and you can't wake them up with a bull horn. Tell her if she passes out you reserve the right to pull down her panties and use her as you please with protection. If you want waffles and a BJ with maple syrup in the morning make sure you let her know. I honestly don't understand why the ladies don't offer over night or all day packages as a regular venture vs hr or hhr appointments. 3 hunnies to 4 hunnies for a over night appointment and only see 1 customer in a 8 hr period with 16 hrs of the day for doing what ever or even seeing hr and hhr customers in that 16 hr time span. I use see a regular over night provider in Birmingham she pulled down over 2 k a week and had 0 hotel expenses. Over nites were at her place or at yours. You could get food delivered and watch movies of you choosing or dinner out then back home for fun the possibilities are endless. The providers that offer over nights for high $ prices like a stack 1 k and over are just looking to make a big score and not work for a week. Over nites with some hr or hhr appointments mixed in can easily place a provider in a 6 figure income bracket.
Originally Posted by Obx13
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 11:41 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 71CinciDoll
Had a outstanding dream of CinciDoll aka Kelly. Absolutely outstanding, beautiful woman. Can't wait to dream again!
-
03-04-14 10:53 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 140great question!
I am also curious about this. I wonder if it depends on the appeal of the guy to the particular lady. I know the ladies have their favorites they are more comfortable with, just like we guys have our favorite ladies. I would love to hear from the ladies on this matter. Would it depend on the guy? Or just any guy who wants to spring for the deal? It seems to me that extended dreams require a bit more chemistry both physically and personality wise as well. What do you think ladies?
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 05:37 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 898Ladies still looking for Friday or Saturday Your choice if interested
Do you prefer a 3-4 hour package with a nice dinner at a restaurant of your choice and then back for dessert or would you prefer the all night package at a nice restaurant and back for dessert? With the bad economy it can be a choice between multiple bookings trying for volume or taking the Long Term date and enjoying a relaxing meal then returning for a leisurely slow enjoyable stress free night of mutual enjoyment. I need the ladies thoughts on this as to your package needs for both a 3-4 hour with meal on the side or an all night with a nice relaxing get to know you meal then back for a nice stress free relaxing all night time. I am very discrete and do not write reviews unless the lady so requests and what happens between us stays between us. No names will be exchanged and the ladies requests will be honored. Thanks again to NDG for his wonderful suggestion and ladies please PM your thoughts. Will be one more post on Thursday then no more Thanks for reading and have a great week and stay warm PT.
-
03-03-14 19:21 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 84Airella via Buddah
Another winner from Buddah.
My schedule lined up today to have a lovely lady over, and I had recently read a great review on Airella's BBBJ and backrub skills, and that sounded like a fantastic combination.
Went ahead and splurged on the 90 minute. Normally don't, but I was feeling extra lucky, and thought a BJ, backrub, BJ combination might work out lovely. I hardly ever succeed at mpop, but figured I'd give it a shot.
She came right over once I reached out to Buddah. Got to my place fairly quickly, came on inside. Sat down on the couch, chatted for a bit. Chemistry seemed to be there, she was friendly and commented on some of my decor, and after a few minutes we took things upstairs.
Began with an amazing bbbjcimws. Girl really took her time and did a fantastic job. Every drop vanished, and was nice to have her not hop up and run to the bathroom to spit. Definitely a plus! Then a great backrub with conversation. Talking about all kinds of different things. Then she asked if I wanted to try again, she was able to get me up for it pretty quickly, but I could tell I wasn't going to pop after a bit and went for some daty instead. Nice and responsive, with some cute moans in there. Cuddled, chatted some more, and then she took off.
Great time, great BJ, great backrub, and great second effort on her part to make an mpop happen.
Will absolutely see again. Most likely for the hour, as the extra 75 was a splurge for me, when I should be cutting back a bit. I just love these young tight girls that are all over the place now. I need to hit a lottery!
Definitely recommend. Setup of course was super easy with Buddah. She was prompt, cute as hell, and couldn't tell she'd had any kids at all. Nice body, nice skills. Give her a shot, you'll enjoy!
-
03-03-14 19:02 #6107Regular Member

Posts: 2Ohio's Mt.Rushmore-HelpMeRhonda and Sydney Moore
I apologize I submitted a similar post under escort review that I believe should have been placed under member discussion. ESPN, the sports tv channel, has been having fun lately "Mt. Rushmoring" various subjects. I think it would be perhaps nice if we would recognize those who we believe are our best ladies by nominating them for the Cincinnati version of Mt. Rushmore. I have generally been UTR, but over the year I have visited with a number of wonderful hostesses. Criteria- really up to you. My criteria is that on a scale of 1 to 10 she must average a 9 with every conceivable category that is important to me. My nomination would first be Rhonda as in HelpMeRhonda. A perfect 10 and Sydney Moore 9.0. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Molly or LSM or Dawn-so they are not on my list. From various reviews over the months I suspect that they too would grace the mountain top. Thanks, Precision.
-
03-03-14 16:46 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 1825Columbus Incalls
Stay away from I-71 and St. Rte. 161, also Brice Rd.
Originally Posted by Quiller4287
[View Original Post]
I know that I-270 and US23 (High St). On the North side is popular.
-
03-03-14 16:43 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 898Thanks NDG for a great thought NOW LADIES WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE
Do you prefer a 3-4 hour package with a nice dinner at a restaurant of your choice and then back for dessert or would you prefer the all night package at a nice restaurant and back for dessert? With the bad economy it can be a choice between multiple bookings trying for volume or taking the Long Term date and enjoying a relaxing meal then returning for a leisurely slow enjoyable stress free night of mutual enjoyment. I need the ladies thoughts on this as to your package needs for both a 3-4 hour with meal on the side or an all night with a nice relaxing get to know you meal then back for a nice stress free relaxing all night time. I am very discrete and do not write reviews unless the lady so requests and what happens between us stays between us. No names will be exchanged and the ladies requests will be honored. Thanks again to NDG for his wonderful suggestion and ladies please PM your thoughts. PT.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-14 16:39 #6104Regular Member

Posts: 11Susie in NKY?
Help! I have been out of the area for quite some time and have recently returned. I am looking for a beautiful blonde woman named Susie that used to be located in NKY. She is probably mid 30's, long curly blonde hair and a fabulous "real" body. She was without the doubt the most amazing woman I have ever spent time with. Hobby or non-hobby. I have tried and tried to figure out how to reach her without any luck. I cannot find any recent posts or ads, so maybe she has retired or left the area? If anybody has any info on how to reach her, PLEASE let them know. Thanks!!
-
03-03-14 14:08 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 2229A few ladies on here already advertise reasonable overnight rates. I'm sure they wouldn't mind UPGRADING from the place they usually host at to a nicer hotel for the night etc.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-14 11:39 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 85Best area in Columbus, where?
Anyone visit Columbus very often or have info; I'm interested in what part of town would be the best to be in if you are a provider. Friend of mine is looking to visit the area soon and is concerned about staying away from Uncle LEO as well as an area that would provide a good customer base. PM me if you would like to share info. Thanks guys and gals.
-
03-03-14 09:06 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 898Looking for an overnight with a lady who is open and
Reasonable. Would be staying at a nice 3-4 star hotel, with room service if I can find one or taking the lady out to eat at a fine place of her choice and then back for dessert. Sleeping is optional but time for it is negotiable LOL. Any ladies who have REASONABLE overnight needs feel free to PM. Discretion is GUARANTEED and no offers by a lady will be divulged to ANY client for ANY REASON as it will be just between the two of us. Friday or Saturday optional and starting about 5 or 6 in the evening and going until an agreed upon time in the morning. The snow has caused a serious stress build up and my doctor has agreed to a years prescription of CIALIS so with hope springing eternal HOPEFULLY my business will also SPRING eternally so I can enjoy the company of a young or lolder woman. I am an equal opportunity woman chaser! LADIES when you contact me PLEASE indicate your likes or how they can be agreed upon. I don't like to waste time bickering or playing twenty questions. I LOVE INTIMACY plain and simple and if you are all about the $$s and mechanical don't even THINK ABOUT IT. Not my cup of tea. Thanks for reading ladies and NO OFFENSE meant to any lady Just believe in HONESTY in spite of the fact THIS IS THE HOBBY. Have a good week and the weekend is supposed to be in the FORTIES. YEAAAAAHHHHH! PT.
-
03-02-14 13:44 #6100Regular Member

Posts: 21shhhhhh
Dreamed of Kelly last night and she asked for a sweet review. I told her I'd rather post that she has Ebola virus to keep others away. Quite simply the most enchanting, beautiful, sensuous woman I've ever met. I'm going to need a second job, a second mortgage or win the lottery. Can't stop smiling.
Originally Posted by Cuderphun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



