Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,856 to 42,870 of 61410
-
03-05-14 06:24 #18555Senior Member

Posts: 694Darnells
I see people talking about it all the time is it a house, store, place to eat can anybody help me out on this.
-
03-04-14 22:59 #18554Senior Member

Posts: 694Melissa
Is that the same Melissa that does not cim and causes a mess.
-
03-04-14 21:35 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 312Harford road
I just returned from picking up my truck from the garage. Which is located at Harford Road & Rosalie. And I amazed but unprepared for the amount of girls that where out there tonight. The guy who owns the shop gave me ride from dundalk and also told me about the amount of girls who are out there working. One blonde who was right in front of the shop was a easy 8 on the civilian scale.She gave me the look when i pulled out of the shop. I will be returning to recon the area when i have more time very soon. MC.
-
03-04-14 20:40 #18552Banned Member

Posts: 1238Nice pix good sir...theheehe. She looks drugged out of control. Haha how we love 'them.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 20:40 #18551Senior Member

Posts: 254New Chick on Fairhaven
I just spoke with her. Her name is Melissa and she's a sweet girl. She's without a phone right now, but is strolling Fairhaven at this very moment.
Originally Posted by MrHappyFace77
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 20:39 #18550Senior Member

Posts: 2419Should have some space now.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 20:24 #18549Senior Member

Posts: 2344Nite Timer
Your inbox is full again.
-
03-04-14 15:13 #18548Senior Member

Posts: 127Spring
I'll be spending a good part of the spring in your wonderful city. Can I have some help on sights I should not miss out in. Thanks.
-
03-04-14 14:30 #18547Senior Member

Posts: 52Cold Tuesday
Thick or thin short or tall when they get it done you appreciate them all. Tried to catch up with Angie but her phone was dead. So went shopping down Conkling to see what might be out in the cold. Saw one that made her jeans look nice and she gave me the wave but never went to a spot that I was comfortable to make the scoop. As I was going to leave I saw Angie. Met at our pickup spot and went to a safe place for a BBBJCIM with spit. Left and went home to put more wood in the stove. OM41.
-
03-04-14 12:18 #18546Senior Member

Posts: 98The New chick on Fairhaven and Spuce st
She is pretty hot and know's how to take care of you well, I forgot her name but I will say she is a catch when you do see her. She's not out there all the time which is what I kinda like. For the guy's who don't know who I'm talking about she is in CB on fairhaven between plum and spruce when she does work brw jacket and brw boot's long brown hair pretty hot, I will say I will see her again well worth your dollar just wish I could remember her name but again half these girl's use a fake name.
-
03-04-14 11:05 #18545Senior Member

Posts: 694Does any one know her name?
Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.
-
03-04-14 09:40 #18544Senior Member

Posts: 694Does any one know her name?
Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.
-
03-04-14 09:31 #18543Senior Member

Posts: 126Yes she does, repeatedly. I don't like the makeup either, never got to see / feel her DT; but I now know how flexible she is with me pushing those legs back with her feet damn near to her ears.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 09:27 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 2344Darlene
If anyone knows her full name can they please PM me. I would like to find her obituary or official cause of death. Thank you.
-
03-04-14 08:40 #18541Senior Member

Posts: 694Does any one know her name
Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.










Reply With Quote




