Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,871 to 42,885 of 61467
-
03-05-14 13:58 #18597Senior Member

Posts: 254Building Trust
In your first of only 13 posts you stated that you wanted to build trust on the forum. So far, you have been long on questions and one-liners, but short on useful contributions. You need to turn that around pretty soon or you'll end up being ignored. This is meant as a bit of helpful advice, so please, accept it in that spirit.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-14 13:25 #18596Senior Member

Posts: 179It's a house. Known him for a long time now though it's been a few years since I've seen him. Used to have a car repair place next door. Not sure if he still does that or not. I'm thinking not.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-14 13:22 #18595Senior Member

Posts: 179I don't think so. That Melissa was / is living over off payson on the WW loop.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-14 13:14 #18594Senior Member

Posts: 312Information
If you have zero posts. Please do not PM me for info. There are clowns who are trying to pass themselves off as well known members of the forum. F.Y.I. Clowns when you PM a member.It shows your number of posts. Also just because you know some areas and some names. It does not mean a thing to me. Thanks.
-
03-05-14 12:48 #18593Regular Member

Posts: 14Leo on duty
I was out waiting for call back from my regular girl & decided to do some window shopping. Noticed on 5th & pontiac the city's finest had two young bucks w / va. Tags pulled over & checking their info. Be careful out there guys!
-
03-05-14 07:44 #18592Senior Member

Posts: 378Pictures
#7853 is where some are.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-14 06:24 #18591Senior Member

Posts: 694Darnells
I see people talking about it all the time is it a house, store, place to eat can anybody help me out on this.
-
03-04-14 22:59 #18590Senior Member

Posts: 694Melissa
Is that the same Melissa that does not cim and causes a mess.
-
03-04-14 21:35 #18589Senior Member

Posts: 312Harford road
I just returned from picking up my truck from the garage. Which is located at Harford Road & Rosalie. And I amazed but unprepared for the amount of girls that where out there tonight. The guy who owns the shop gave me ride from dundalk and also told me about the amount of girls who are out there working. One blonde who was right in front of the shop was a easy 8 on the civilian scale.She gave me the look when i pulled out of the shop. I will be returning to recon the area when i have more time very soon. MC.
-
03-04-14 20:40 #18588Banned Member

Posts: 1238Nice pix good sir...theheehe. She looks drugged out of control. Haha how we love 'them.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 20:40 #18587Senior Member

Posts: 254New Chick on Fairhaven
I just spoke with her. Her name is Melissa and she's a sweet girl. She's without a phone right now, but is strolling Fairhaven at this very moment.
Originally Posted by MrHappyFace77
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 20:39 #18586Senior Member

Posts: 2419Should have some space now.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 20:24 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 2344Nite Timer
Your inbox is full again.
-
03-04-14 15:13 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 127Spring
I'll be spending a good part of the spring in your wonderful city. Can I have some help on sights I should not miss out in. Thanks.
-
03-04-14 14:30 #18583Senior Member

Posts: 52Cold Tuesday
Thick or thin short or tall when they get it done you appreciate them all. Tried to catch up with Angie but her phone was dead. So went shopping down Conkling to see what might be out in the cold. Saw one that made her jeans look nice and she gave me the wave but never went to a spot that I was comfortable to make the scoop. As I was going to leave I saw Angie. Met at our pickup spot and went to a safe place for a BBBJCIM with spit. Left and went home to put more wood in the stove. OM41.










Reply With Quote





