Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18566

    melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    I guess her sugar daddy, monger who reads this is not liken it to much now. He thought he could keep her by throwing money at her and taking her to the program, it don't work. Many have tried this routine and don't last for to long. It doesn't help when your over twice her age and let some other girl stay with you also who you just happened to knockup.

    Mellisa is a sweet heart with beautiful breasts and takes care of her self with decent skills. Get her before she goes down hill and you we enjoy. She is on a little binge right now and does need help for her meds. The pipe is one of the hardest to kick off of. Have not seen to much new lately, just the same ones going further and further down hill. Good luck.
    Is there any pictures of this new girl Melissa out there yet? She sounds like a good girl to meet.

  2. #18565

    Curtis bay today

    Not much out when I made my first pass. Till I spotted Mary walking down Fairhaven. It had been a couple of months since I hooked up with her. Some of that directly attributable to the local constabulary. Boy it was nice to see her. She is tallish at 5'8". Nice long brown hair and very pretty blue eyes. She has a nice see cup and an amazing ass. Only thing missing is a nice set of choppers, which apparently she's working on.

    I scooped her by spruce and went to my trusty spot to enjoy some Daty then some mish. I forego any GFE and most times usually pass on the BJ too. It's not that she's no good it, it just feels kind of weird to me in the absence of teeth. Otherwise, She's very clean and really gets into crushing with some dirty talk and a lot of moaning. Time is limited with her though. Once her significant other gets out in a couple of months I imagine she'll give up her life of crime. If you see her pick her up and her treat her right. She's good people.

  3. #18564

    darlrnes

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    In your first of only 13 posts you stated that you wanted to build trust on the forum. So far, you have been long on questions and one-liners, but short on useful contributions. You need to turn that around pretty soon or you'll end up being ignored. This is meant as a bit of helpful advice, so please, accept it in that spirit.
    Was not trying to cause a rumpus about asking about what it was I just saw that it was mentioned over and over and was trying to find new places to go because I spend mist of my time in Brooklyn, Curtis Bay and Glen Burnie.

  4. #18563

    Tough business

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCandie  [View Original Post]
    Its seems like a lot of Girls have passing away lately. It is a shame. But we all know its part of the game. Fresh game will always be available. Don, t get hung up on names. The names will change. But game always stays the same. And.RIP. To all our past best providers who are no longer with us. MC.
    Tough game with a lot of good folks involved. But as our beloved Ravens say "Next person up" No disrespect to the fallen, just a tough game with consequences as such.

  5. #18562

    Mellisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    I just spoke with her. Her name is Melissa and she's a sweet girl. She's without a phone right now, but is strolling Fairhaven at this very moment.
    I guess her sugar daddy, monger who reads this is not liken it to much now. He thought he could keep her by throwing money at her and taking her to the program, it don't work. Many have tried this routine and don't last for to long. It doesn't help when your over twice her age and let some other girl stay with you also who you just happened to knockup.

    Mellisa is a sweet heart with beautiful breasts and takes care of her self with decent skills. Get her before she goes down hill and you we enjoy. She is on a little binge right now and does need help for her meds. The pipe is one of the hardest to kick off of. Have not seen to much new lately, just the same ones going further and further down hill. Good luck.

  6. #18561

    Building Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    I see people talking about it all the time is it a house, store, place to eat can anybody help me out on this.
    In your first of only 13 posts you stated that you wanted to build trust on the forum. So far, you have been long on questions and one-liners, but short on useful contributions. You need to turn that around pretty soon or you'll end up being ignored. This is meant as a bit of helpful advice, so please, accept it in that spirit.

  7. #18560
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    I see people talking about it all the time is it a house, store, place to eat can anybody help me out on this.
    It's a house. Known him for a long time now though it's been a few years since I've seen him. Used to have a car repair place next door. Not sure if he still does that or not. I'm thinking not.

  8. #18559
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Melissa that does not cim and causes a mess.
    I don't think so. That Melissa was / is living over off payson on the WW loop.

  9. #18558

    Information

    If you have zero posts. Please do not PM me for info. There are clowns who are trying to pass themselves off as well known members of the forum. F.Y.I. Clowns when you PM a member.It shows your number of posts. Also just because you know some areas and some names. It does not mean a thing to me. Thanks.

  10. #18557

    Leo on duty

    I was out waiting for call back from my regular girl & decided to do some window shopping. Noticed on 5th & pontiac the city's finest had two young bucks w / va. Tags pulled over & checking their info. Be careful out there guys!

  11. #18556

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of Darlene.
    #7853 is where some are.

  12. #18555

    Darnells

    I see people talking about it all the time is it a house, store, place to eat can anybody help me out on this.

  13. #18554

    Melissa

    Is that the same Melissa that does not cim and causes a mess.

  14. #18553

    Harford road

    I just returned from picking up my truck from the garage. Which is located at Harford Road & Rosalie. And I amazed but unprepared for the amount of girls that where out there tonight. The guy who owns the shop gave me ride from dundalk and also told me about the amount of girls who are out there working. One blonde who was right in front of the shop was a easy 8 on the civilian scale.She gave me the look when i pulled out of the shop. I will be returning to recon the area when i have more time very soon. MC.

  15. #18552
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I also ran into Little Sara this weekend. She is always up for a little fun, and really puts her all into it. She has never rushed me or complained, even if I take a little longer, which often happens at my advanced age. You can usually find her around the Monroe St area or around the circle. I found her walking out of Darnell's. Definitely if you see her you should stop. Of course, as always, YMMV.
    Nice pix good sir...theheehe. She looks drugged out of control. Haha how we love 'them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape