Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18555

    Darnells

    I see people talking about it all the time is it a house, store, place to eat can anybody help me out on this.

  2. #18554

    Melissa

    Is that the same Melissa that does not cim and causes a mess.

  3. #18553

    Harford road

    I just returned from picking up my truck from the garage. Which is located at Harford Road & Rosalie. And I amazed but unprepared for the amount of girls that where out there tonight. The guy who owns the shop gave me ride from dundalk and also told me about the amount of girls who are out there working. One blonde who was right in front of the shop was a easy 8 on the civilian scale.She gave me the look when i pulled out of the shop. I will be returning to recon the area when i have more time very soon. MC.

  4. #18552
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I also ran into Little Sara this weekend. She is always up for a little fun, and really puts her all into it. She has never rushed me or complained, even if I take a little longer, which often happens at my advanced age. You can usually find her around the Monroe St area or around the circle. I found her walking out of Darnell's. Definitely if you see her you should stop. Of course, as always, YMMV.
    Nice pix good sir...theheehe. She looks drugged out of control. Haha how we love 'them.

  5. #18551

    New Chick on Fairhaven

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyFace77  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty hot and know's how to take care of you well, I forgot her name but I will say she is a catch when you do see her. She's not out there all the time which is what I kinda like. For the guy's who don't know who I'm talking about she is in CB on fairhaven between plum and spruce when she does work brw jacket and brw boot's long brown hair pretty hot, I will say I will see her again well worth your dollar just wish I could remember her name but again half these girl's use a fake name.
    I just spoke with her. Her name is Melissa and she's a sweet girl. She's without a phone right now, but is strolling Fairhaven at this very moment.

  6. #18550
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full again.
    Should have some space now.

  7. #18549

    Nite Timer

    Your inbox is full again.

  8. #18548

    Spring

    I'll be spending a good part of the spring in your wonderful city. Can I have some help on sights I should not miss out in. Thanks.

  9. #18547

    Cold Tuesday

    Thick or thin short or tall when they get it done you appreciate them all. Tried to catch up with Angie but her phone was dead. So went shopping down Conkling to see what might be out in the cold. Saw one that made her jeans look nice and she gave me the wave but never went to a spot that I was comfortable to make the scoop. As I was going to leave I saw Angie. Met at our pickup spot and went to a safe place for a BBBJCIM with spit. Left and went home to put more wood in the stove. OM41.

  10. #18546

    The New chick on Fairhaven and Spuce st

    She is pretty hot and know's how to take care of you well, I forgot her name but I will say she is a catch when you do see her. She's not out there all the time which is what I kinda like. For the guy's who don't know who I'm talking about she is in CB on fairhaven between plum and spruce when she does work brw jacket and brw boot's long brown hair pretty hot, I will say I will see her again well worth your dollar just wish I could remember her name but again half these girl's use a fake name.

  11. #18545

    Does any one know her name?

    Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.

  12. #18544

    Does any one know her name?

    Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.

  13. #18543
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up last weekend. She does like to tell you how tight she is, doesn't she?

    She can take a dick deep down her throat and gives you a good banging for the money. Not too keen on the heavy makeup, but she's pleasant enough that I'd probably repeat.
    Yes she does, repeatedly. I don't like the makeup either, never got to see / feel her DT; but I now know how flexible she is with me pushing those legs back with her feet damn near to her ears.

  14. #18542

    Darlene

    If anyone knows her full name can they please PM me. I would like to find her obituary or official cause of death. Thank you.

  15. #18541

    Does any one know her name

    Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape