Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,871 to 42,885 of 61449
-
03-04-14 09:31 #18579Senior Member

Posts: 126Yes she does, repeatedly. I don't like the makeup either, never got to see / feel her DT; but I now know how flexible she is with me pushing those legs back with her feet damn near to her ears.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-14 09:27 #18578Senior Member

Posts: 2344Darlene
If anyone knows her full name can they please PM me. I would like to find her obituary or official cause of death. Thank you.
-
03-04-14 08:40 #18577Senior Member

Posts: 694Does any one know her name
Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.
-
03-04-14 06:38 #18576Senior Member

Posts: 2419Depressed
Been depressed about this Darlene business.
I took anything I had down out of respect for the dearly departed.
Put some fresh new stuff on xvideos.com to hopefully cheer somebody up.
This one is going to take a while to get over, though; at least for me.
-
03-04-14 05:02 #18575Senior Member

Posts: 694Darlene
When you are out dating it seems as though you get to to meet a few women of the the street you take a liking to, the stories they tell you both good and bad, the way they ended up doing what they do to make a dollar to support their habit it all sounds so familiar but thier are those few that you do no mind being around and it sounds like Darlene was one of them may she now rest in peace.
-
03-04-14 00:50 #18574Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yes she was
Yes she was I first met when she was a dancer down the block. We got together one night went to the old Ihop on 40 then off to the hotel after that for some good times things between us progressed from that to us becoming great friends I hated to hear about her bf who didn't appreciate her and then to make things worse would monger around the same strip that she was at. I hated how she would hurt herself over this clown. Yeah NT you are right any one of us would have treated her a hell of alot better because she deserved every bit of it. She was a great lady and I will miss her dearly.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-14 23:34 #18573Senior Member

Posts: 2419Try it again. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-14 23:04 #18572Senior Member

Posts: 144Cant remember her
Any pics of Darlene.
-
03-03-14 22:34 #18571Senior Member

Posts: 2344Nite Timer
Tried to PM you with some details but your inbox is full.
-
03-03-14 22:19 #18570Senior Member

Posts: 2419The Kind of person
On our 1st night out, I was going over to westside to do some laundry and she came along to help me fold.
We had dinner out on route 40, and she came back to my spot for dessert.
A fantastic lady, riddled w / insecurity, abuse by others and eventually herself, and unappreciated by her main man.
Sad. Any one of us would have treated her better.
Never got her to see in herself what I saw. Disturbed that she would cut her pretty leg over someone.
She just called me Saturday night out of the blue while I was in the market. Supposed to get together this coming weekend.
Well, we'll see each other again; hopefully in a less painful place.
Go in peace sweet lady.
-
03-03-14 21:57 #18569Senior Member

Posts: 312passing of girls
Its seems like a lot of Girls have passing away lately. It is a shame. But we all know its part of the game. Fresh game will always be available. Don, t get hung up on names. The names will change. But game always stays the same. And.RIP. To all our past best providers who are no longer with us. MC.
-
03-03-14 21:48 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 2344memories of Darlene
I remember one time we were going to date, I parked and she walked over to my vehicle. I told her I just knocked the glass out of my passenger side mirror coming down washington Blvd. She said she use to help her ex husband fix cars and wanted to help me fix it. I looked at her like, come on girl you really know how to work on cars? She wasn't kidding, she offered to ride with me to get the part and help me put it on. Sweet girl and I will miss her greatly.
-
03-03-14 20:42 #18567Senior Member

Posts: 2419This really does. Problem is, I can't find anybody around who can tell me what happened.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-14 19:16 #18566Senior Member

Posts: 2344Darlene
I sat at D's yesterday from 2:30 til 8:00 waiting to catch up with her. I wouldn't do that for just anybody, she was so vulnerable, I really wanted to get her # and get close to her. She had such low self asteem and needed someone to let her have her freedom and spoil her at the same time. I was looking forward to taking her out on a real date then spending the night with her. This really hurts!
-
03-03-14 18:44 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yes, that's the only one I have. Apparently it's been stolen in the time since you saw her.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






