Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18547

    Cold Tuesday

    Thick or thin short or tall when they get it done you appreciate them all. Tried to catch up with Angie but her phone was dead. So went shopping down Conkling to see what might be out in the cold. Saw one that made her jeans look nice and she gave me the wave but never went to a spot that I was comfortable to make the scoop. As I was going to leave I saw Angie. Met at our pickup spot and went to a safe place for a BBBJCIM with spit. Left and went home to put more wood in the stove. OM41.

  2. #18546

    The New chick on Fairhaven and Spuce st

    She is pretty hot and know's how to take care of you well, I forgot her name but I will say she is a catch when you do see her. She's not out there all the time which is what I kinda like. For the guy's who don't know who I'm talking about she is in CB on fairhaven between plum and spruce when she does work brw jacket and brw boot's long brown hair pretty hot, I will say I will see her again well worth your dollar just wish I could remember her name but again half these girl's use a fake name.

  3. #18545

    Does any one know her name?

    Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.

  4. #18544

    Does any one know her name?

    Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.

  5. #18543
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up last weekend. She does like to tell you how tight she is, doesn't she?

    She can take a dick deep down her throat and gives you a good banging for the money. Not too keen on the heavy makeup, but she's pleasant enough that I'd probably repeat.
    Yes she does, repeatedly. I don't like the makeup either, never got to see / feel her DT; but I now know how flexible she is with me pushing those legs back with her feet damn near to her ears.

  6. #18542

    Darlene

    If anyone knows her full name can they please PM me. I would like to find her obituary or official cause of death. Thank you.

  7. #18541

    Does any one know her name

    Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.

  8. #18540

    Depressed

    Been depressed about this Darlene business.

    I took anything I had down out of respect for the dearly departed.

    Put some fresh new stuff on xvideos.com to hopefully cheer somebody up.

    This one is going to take a while to get over, though; at least for me.

  9. #18539

    Darlene

    When you are out dating it seems as though you get to to meet a few women of the the street you take a liking to, the stories they tell you both good and bad, the way they ended up doing what they do to make a dollar to support their habit it all sounds so familiar but thier are those few that you do no mind being around and it sounds like Darlene was one of them may she now rest in peace.

  10. #18538

    Yes she was

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    On our 1st night out, I was going over to westside to do some laundry and she came along to help me fold.

    We had dinner out on route 40, and she came back to my spot for dessert.

    A fantastic lady, riddled w / insecurity, abuse by others and eventually herself, and unappreciated by her main man.

    Sad. Any one of us would have treated her better.

    Never got her to see in herself what I saw. Disturbed that she would cut her pretty leg over someone.

    She just called me Saturday night out of the blue while I was in the market. Supposed to get together this coming weekend.

    Well, we'll see each other again; hopefully in a less painful place.

    Go in peace sweet lady.
    Yes she was I first met when she was a dancer down the block. We got together one night went to the old Ihop on 40 then off to the hotel after that for some good times things between us progressed from that to us becoming great friends I hated to hear about her bf who didn't appreciate her and then to make things worse would monger around the same strip that she was at. I hated how she would hurt herself over this clown. Yeah NT you are right any one of us would have treated her a hell of alot better because she deserved every bit of it. She was a great lady and I will miss her dearly.

  11. #18537
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Tried to PM you with some details but your inbox is full.
    Try it again. Thanks.

  12. #18536

    Cant remember her

    Any pics of Darlene.

  13. #18535

    Nite Timer

    Tried to PM you with some details but your inbox is full.

  14. #18534

    The Kind of person

    On our 1st night out, I was going over to westside to do some laundry and she came along to help me fold.

    We had dinner out on route 40, and she came back to my spot for dessert.

    A fantastic lady, riddled w / insecurity, abuse by others and eventually herself, and unappreciated by her main man.

    Sad. Any one of us would have treated her better.

    Never got her to see in herself what I saw. Disturbed that she would cut her pretty leg over someone.

    She just called me Saturday night out of the blue while I was in the market. Supposed to get together this coming weekend.

    Well, we'll see each other again; hopefully in a less painful place.

    Go in peace sweet lady.

  15. #18533

    passing of girls

    Its seems like a lot of Girls have passing away lately. It is a shame. But we all know its part of the game. Fresh game will always be available. Don, t get hung up on names. The names will change. But game always stays the same. And.RIP. To all our past best providers who are no longer with us. MC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape