Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28

    weekend traffic

    Head's up about Merrimack. I did a drive-by this weekend, and there's a restaurant next door that's insanely busy weekend mornings apparently. So many cars, people parking in back of mall and walking past the parlor to get to restaurant. Could be a bit awkward.

    Quote Originally Posted by VacuumMan  [View Original Post]
    I was there last night. I got Judy. Massage was ok nothing special, he was nice but noting mind blowing. She kept clock watching and I got shorted on time. Would not repeat. There was also a male at the front desk. Room was clean.

  2. #27

    Merrimac

    Quote Originally Posted by MoscowMule  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area last week so decided to stop in. The entrance has a reception desk which was staffed by non-asian lady. Paid the house fee .7 for the hour and was led to the room. Drew Tina, typical provider, looked to be mid 30's (which really means she is mid 40's or older! Decent enough looking wearing yoga pants. She was pleasant and actually provided above average massage. The ST and tease was average but could have lasted a bit longer. The HE was also average with plenty of OTC roaming, attempted some UTC but that was strictly prohibited. Tipped standard .4, which she didn't seem to excited about. Clean place and would repeat when in the area.
    I was there last night. I got Judy. Massage was ok nothing special, he was nice but noting mind blowing. She kept clock watching and I got shorted on time. Would not repeat. There was also a male at the front desk. Room was clean.

  3. #26

    RP Merrimack

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim959  [View Original Post]
    I tried walk-in a few weeks ago but they were busy and I haven't been back. It was a bit odd to be greeted by non-Asian papasan(?).

    If 3 places were related, I wonder if any of the staff moves between places?
    Was in the area last week so decided to stop in. The entrance has a reception desk which was staffed by non-asian lady. Paid the house fee .7 for the hour and was led to the room. Drew Tina, typical provider, looked to be mid 30's (which really means she is mid 40's or older! Decent enough looking wearing yoga pants. She was pleasant and actually provided above average massage. The ST and tease was average but could have lasted a bit longer. The HE was also average with plenty of OTC roaming, attempted some UTC but that was strictly prohibited. Tipped standard .4, which she didn't seem to excited about. Clean place and would repeat when in the area.

  4. #25

    Merrimack

    I tried walk-in a few weeks ago but they were busy and I haven't been back. It was a bit odd to be greeted by non-Asian papasan(?).

    If 3 places were related, I wonder if any of the staff moves between places?


    The place is now run by the same owners as RS Paradise in Chelmsford, as was the one in Salem. I had some nice visits to the Salem location and am surprised to hear it's no longer in business. Was LE involved? I haven't heard anything.

    I haven't been to the Merrimack location but may try it soon. Don't be surprised when a non-Asian answers the phone.

  5. #24
    [Deleted by Admin]


    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #23

    Jenny. Merrimack AMP

    Jenny was great but ran into some problems last fall.

    http://merrimack.patch.com/groups/po...igation-in-nyc

    The place is now run by the same owners as RS Paradise in Chelmsford, as was the one in Salem. I had some nice visits to the Salem location and am surprised to hear it's no longer in business. Was LE involved? I haven't heard anything.

    I haven't been to the Merrimack location but may try it soon. Don't be surprised when a non-Asian answers the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...ack-31/3938085

    Current ad.

    Recent Great review on anoThER site #246556.

  7. #22

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I think he's referring to the one in post 17. You'd better check it out quick if you're considering it. Someone reported that the one in Salem recently closed. From their ads, I have suspicions that the Salem and Merrimack locations are operated by the same folks or are somehow affiliated.
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...ack-31/3938085

    Current ad.

    Recent Great review on anoThER site #246556.

  8. #21
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Jenny

    I think he's referring to the one in post 17. You'd better check it out quick if you're considering it. Someone reported that the one in Salem recently closed. From their ads, I have suspicions that the Salem and Merrimack locations are operated by the same folks or are somehow affiliated.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    Which AMP is this?

  9. #20

    Jenny

    Which AMP is this?

  10. #19

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBurgRider  [View Original Post]
    All is well here. I saw Jenny and think I may be in love LOL. Best AMP dream I've had so far. 70/40 with no discussion at all on rate, it simply was NOT discussed. Met with Jenny and she has amazing hands. Best massage I've ever had as well as the rest of the dream.
    Anyone know if she still works there? The ads are still up as of 1/16.

  11. #18
    All is well here. I saw Jenny and think I may be in love LOL. Best AMP dream I've had so far. 70/40 with no discussion at all on rate, it simply was NOT discussed. Met with Jenny and she has amazing hands. Best massage I've ever had as well as the rest of the dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim959  [View Original Post]
    Given the timing of my only visit here and review below, I'm also curious. PMs welcome.

  12. #17

    Curious

    Given the timing of my only visit here and review below, I'm also curious. PMs welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMojo  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking on this board for awhile. I was more active with the now defunct site was up and took some time away. I'm getting back into the game slowly. I have a couple of AMP reviews that I'll soon post. In the meantime, I noticed there is some action in Merrimack again.

    Seems a little suspicious that another AMP is opening in the same location as the one that was recently closed down.

  13. #16

    Another AMP in Merrimack

    I've been lurking on this board for awhile. I was more active with the now defunct site was up and took some time away. I'm getting back into the game slowly. I have a couple of AMP reviews that I'll soon post. In the meantime, I noticed there is some action in Merrimack again.

    Seems a little suspicious that another AMP is opening in the same location as the one that was recently closed down.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...ack-31/3938085

    Grand Opening SOON Fabulous Asian SPA Come One Come All Special Prices Merrimack. 31.

    Posted: Friday, October 25,2013 12:33 PM.

    Reply: click here.

    Grand Opening SOON Fabulous Asian SPA Come One Come All Special Prices Merrimack. 31.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Opening SOON New! We have an elegant new SPA located in New Hampshire on Daniel Webster Highway. We offer a fine ASIAN experience including soft music, clean linens, hot towel treatment. Pampire yourself as it is all about you. We are open seven days a week from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Call us now at 603-331-1606 to schedule an appointment. Enjoy your relaxing time be treated like a King.

    Poster's age: 31.

    • Location: , 416 Daniel Webster Highway Suite W.

  14. #15

    Are the girls on Main street still working the parlor

    There were a couple of girls giving massages on Main street. I think some lawyer may have been letting unfortunate girls in trouble make some extra cash to help pay the bills. I got a real nice rub from one of the girls back in August. Have not seen any ads in a long time. If you know who / where I mean and have information if they are still in biz let me know. For safety sake don't contact me if you only want info on where this place is. I expect you to know the address of where I am talking about if you contact me.

  15. #14
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Operators of Merrimack massage business accused of sex trafficking

    I didn't think this would last long. Sure nuff.

    MERRIMACK, N. H. —Police said two people accused of sex crimes in New York were operating an erotic massage business in Merrimack.

    Investigators in Merrimack began monitoring the business in a plaza on the DW Highway after they got a tip from police in New York City. The business is in a small suite in the Merrimack Village Mall and does not have a sign but is listed online as Asian Massage.

    "During the surveillance portion of it, we did see several individuals, most of them men, going in and out of the business, staying for a period of time and then leaving," said Lt. Denise Roy.

    Merrimack police said New York investigators provided photos, a vehicle description and a Texas license plate number of the Chinese couple they said they had been tracking all over the country. Merrimack police said they were able to crack the case in less than two weeks.

    "We were able to go inside and make contact with someone who was in the business," Roy said."There was evidence that was recovered. We did recover a ledger, as well as other items from inside, and those are being analyzed."

    Asian Massage is posted on a website that lists locations for erotic massages. The listing showed a $70 price, and police said one woman, who is 50 years old and based in Flushing, N. Y, was the only worker.

    New York investigators said 33-year old Bo xxxxx and 30-year-old xxxxxx were operating at least five sex spas in New York, Florida, Texas and New Hampshire.

    "They tracked two people they were looking for to Merrimack, N. H," Roy said."They were chasing them throughout the country."

    The couple listed an apartment complex on East Ridge Road as their home for the past two months. Police said they pulled over the couple's white Nissan SUV in a routine traffic stop Saturday, and the couple was cooperative.

    The two require a translator, and documents show they are in the country on green cards. They are being held at the Hillsborough House of Corrections awaiting transport back to New York to face charges.

    http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/pol...z/-/index.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape