Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,961 to 42,975 of 61440
-
02-22-14 13:22 #18480Senior Member

Posts: 300Problems?
Wow, don't really know what to say except you should probably not pick up SW's. You are heading for trouble and will certainly not fair well if you do not improve your coping skills. Just my $0.02.
Originally Posted by CharlieSheen28
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-14 12:57 #18479Senior Member

Posts: 270Patterson Park Info
After spending an hour driving up and down Wilkens with no luck, I drove over to Patterson Park to check it out. It's a large park with a lot of people walking around the perimeter but I didn't see anyone that I would have thought to be working girls. Was I missing something? It was early afternoon on a weekday. Should I go back later in the day? I'm looking for hunting grounds that might be productive when Wilkens and the Circle is bare.
-
02-22-14 12:49 #18478Senior Member

Posts: 228The Setup
Last night around 8:30 I passed through the intersection of Carey and Washington and saw a petite girl with long brown hair in open view at the intersection. About 20 feet down the street I saw the TV standing in the dark probably waiting for someone to pull over as you did. I recognized the TV from the picture provided on the forum recently.
Originally Posted by CharlieSheen28
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-14 10:34 #18477Senior Member

Posts: 58Shar
Has anyone seen Shar lately she was being talked about a lot. Just wondering if she's still around and if she's still in Brooklyn or if she finally got a phone that works?
-
02-22-14 09:34 #18476Senior Member

Posts: 258Correct
This is correct. There was a girl standing on the corner of S. Carey and Washington. I pulled to the other side of the street and motioned for her to come in, then all of a sudden I saw the other hooker approaching. Keep in mind this was 9:45 p at night and pitch black. Yes, could have been easily robbed or killed, but this is the risk I take. I couldn't see Sarah at the time, and she / he kept her hood up the whole time even in the car. Once I saw the tits, which were perfect, I felt that I didn't want to get into problems asking if she was a guy. Whatever, what's done is done.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-14 06:31 #18475

Posts: 540on Conkling
Picked up April again. Pretty bottomheavy blonde with award-winning mic skills but still no phone. She was out almost all day with little Tiffany, bubble butt HSW -- also skilled.
Taylor is a relative new face on the stroll. Brunette spinner (20 year old) with an ass to die for. Skills just OK, but I think there is a lot on menu. She can be pricey. No regular number yet either.
My favs either they have no phone or they call to ask me to pick them up in the middle of the street while LE is swarming. I thought that the point of having a phone was to arrange to meet on a backstreet, or in a parking lot, or in front of a business -- somewhere discreet, not in the eye of the enemy camp.
-
02-22-14 05:01 #18474Senior Member

Posts: 312Dundalk?
Really? Every time I take a run at dundalk ave. Its either dead or crawling with L.E. But I live in the area. So ill have another go at it. Thanks dude!
Originally Posted by Mdam
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 23:22 #18473Senior Member

Posts: 179heavy SW in Brooklyn
You guys need to beware. Not sure if her name has come up before. She's walking around with some very bad stuff. Life changing stuff. When Stoves Hot mentioned chubby brunette WSW over by 5St. I immediately thought of her. If anyone wants anymore detail PM me.
-
02-21-14 22:25 #18472Senior Member

Posts: 142Late report for thursday
Sorry day late this time. A senior member offered some help with Alicia by passing a number to me but I guess she was out of minutes. I tried my luck anyway and headed over to W / W. It was earlier afternoon a lot of civi foot traffic and there was 1 spinner WSW with platinum blond hair that I've seen walking before but I never got the look. I checked out SA before heading to be / CB where I saw a chubby brunette WSW on 5th but she was to big for my taste (I don't think we would've comfortably fit in the rig together) so I passed. I looked around for a while longer unfortunately school was letting out and I had no desire to be in the area at that time. With nothing to show I headed home I'm going to have to try another day hopefully the weather stays dry enough for a while.
-
02-21-14 20:17 #18471Senior Member

Posts: 208Brother, you are well versed with your metaphors. LOL.
Originally Posted by KimPark
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 18:45 #18470Senior Member

Posts: 978Amanda is the better of the two in skills, nice body, you will enjoy. She does it all at reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by KimPark
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 17:53 #18469Senior Member

Posts: 224krissy at curtis bay
Haven't gone "fishing" in the bay for a while. First of all the county's finest has scooped up most of my fav mermaids in the area and then it's been too darn cold out there to do any kind of "outdoor sport" butt nakid.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
Anyway, since the weather warmed up a bit decided to tour the area. Picked up this long hair brunette in her mid 20's by the bus stop and proceeded to do some creative "figure skating" at one of her friend's place. Started with cherry lift and tehn we did the besti squat and followed with camel spin. We then finished our synchronized twizzles with fireworks (for those who care those are acual figure skating terms).
Finished in record time and gave the gal a small tip since we kinda rushed it in the end. Heard she got a younger better looking sis (though she claims she got a nicer butt). Got to go for threesome to figure it out. After all, it takes a gal to work the shaft and the other the balls if you want done right.
P.S. Any hobbyist who know of a room for rent in the area for 1/2 hr or so please pm me. Just need somewhere with a door, couch / bed and heat / AC to fuck, I mean "shuck" raw oyster. LOL.
-
02-21-14 17:49 #18468Senior Member

Posts: 183Dundalk today
On my way home from work around 5:20 swept through Dundalk area. The warm weather has brought everyone out. It has been dead for weeks, but at least 6 girls around the Citgo. Get there while you can.
-
02-21-14 17:29 #18467Banned Member

Posts: 5343Her hands are HUGE! Also look for an adams apple! If it smells like a ... in this case, IT LOOKED and TALKED like a...
Originally Posted by LoveBjs
[View Original Post]
You get the drift.
-
02-21-14 13:14 #18466Regular Member

Posts: 26In Your Town!! Holla at your boy!!
Sup Gents / Fellow Mongers? Well, I made it down here today!! Drove down from Philly. Can't wait to troll some of the suggested areas I heard about from you all on this site especially NitTimer!! Thanks again for the hook up yo!! Going to bust a grub first and pound a few down before I begin my quest in the areas. Tryin not to be in a rush.LOL. If anyone else has suggestions for decent SW's around town, hit me up. I brought my laptop down so I have access to wifi and can check on here at my leisure!! Peace!!









Reply With Quote






