Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,766 to 24,780 of 32185
-
02-22-14 09:00 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 164At The F C C C
I agree with not giving out names of the regulars who stay put for longer times but the girls at the FCCC rotate out every 10 days so it does not matter as much. Speaking of which. I saw Rose there last week. 20 years old. Perfect body -.
Originally Posted by NovaCane
[View Original Post]
Well talented and fairly good English. The downside is she asked for a tip! First time one of the FCCC girls has done that! I gave her $5.00. She is gone now and will not return. I see no reason to tip one that I will never see again.
But. She was VERY good!
Watta time to be had! I will probably go to FCCC again today.
-
02-22-14 06:26 #7419Regular Member

Posts: 17I made that mistake when I had a great time at the Herndon Spa a few weeks ago. I'm only in the area about once a year so I figured she would be gone when I made my next visit and didn't get a name. I just found out that I'll be back in the next 2 weeks and now I can't check on her availability. Also, I've answered a couple of PMs and would have liked to have done a better job pointing my fellow mongers in the right direction.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 23:27 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 67Ya I totally forgot to ask about the name at ATMB. Had other things on my mind and wasnt a mind blowing experience so didn't think of it. My bad... I'll ask next time. That said, I do have the name for FCCC and I've gotten the name for every other place I've gone too. In certain circumstances I prefer to share those and the details over PM though.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-21-14 22:28 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 1991$49 special at Relax Center
Had a session at RC and I'm happy to report they will honor the special price if you ask. MMS may try to sell you on the .9 four hand or the .6 regular oil massage, but she didn't make a fuss when I said I wanted the special "no oil" sports massage.
What's funny is that, once in the room, the massage was exactly the same as always since the masseuse asked if she could use oil because it was easier for her. So I had a nice massage which lasted for the full hour and had a great finish with some nice UTC roaming allowed. I tipped the therapist my usual amount so the discount was completely at the expense of the house fee.
Seniors and recent contributors can PM for more specifics.
-
02-21-14 21:14 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 42Tokyo Spa in F-Burg
Blazing red sign announces this business on Plank Road. You couldn't miss it if you tried. Entering through the front lobby showcases you to all the traffic on the highway. After the first visit, they told me to enter the hidden side door, which faces Sakura Sushi. Despite the name of the spa, three see-girls work here; YuYu, CoCo, and a very petite one whose name I forgot. The two are friendly and competent and CoCo actually looks rather hot. I did not get a session with CoCo, unfortunately. You could not go wrong with any of them. Standard rates apply. The petite one, perhaps not liking the look of my feet, invited me to come back for a pedicure. Unlikely, but I would come back for a massage.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 20:31 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 1991MP reports without names
IMHO, MP reports without names are of marginal value. Even MPs where extras are available often have good, mediocre and poor therapists working there. Also, since some ladies move around a bit or just visit for a limited time, a review without a name really doesn't help anyone very much.
And I really don't understand hobbyists who don't bother getting the name of their masseuse. If you had a great time, why wouldn't you get the name so you have the option of calling ahead to make sure she's working (or so you can make a specific appt with her)?
Of course, I absolutely understand not posting the name in the open forum and using the PM system instead. In fact that's what I'm going to do in the post that will follow this one.
-
02-21-14 16:59 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 67Fccc
Finally found the place. Glad I did. Girl was very pretty with spinner body. Petite, maybe 5'4 105-110 with bee cups. If you like your girls petite (if you love asians I imagine you do) she'll be perfect for you. She was also really sweet and very enthusiastic. Seemed (maybe acting?) as if she had a great time. Very hard to understand but said she wouldn't be there very long, maybe a week? But from what I've read here it seems that is par for the course.
Seniors or those who have helped me out lately feel free to PM for details in regards to name, and details of the visit.
Now that I've fully spent my weekend funds I'll be studying mandarin the rest of the weekend.
-
02-21-14 16:53 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 67Atmb
First time visiting there. Didn't get the name of the providor but she looked late 30's early 40's... Ok looking nothing special. Had to admit though she had a very tight and hard body though. Great backside and great upstairs. Cee or Dee I'd guess. Wasn't petite by any means but not bad. Others had mentioned it's in a spot with a decent amount of activity, people were in the hallway when I got there and when I left however it didn't really bother me. Just a warning for those that it might.
Massage itself was average. I wouldn't go here if I was only looking for a massage but I've had much worse from AMPs.
Damage was .6/.6 for half. Standard for this area... UTC and a little more. Probably won't visit again as long as 7 is around. But wanted to try something different.
-
02-21-14 15:46 #7412Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200How wonderful!!! Pine Tree Spa, Fairfax.
Read their ad on CL and decided to check it out. Haven't been here in a while (1st time this year). Easy (plenty) parking, and decent location. Walked up the stairs, rang the bell and was greeted by a very lovely asian lady. I requested a "1 hour" massage. I immediately was happy (Literally)! - Instant connection with the Asian masseuse that entered the room.( She told me she's new hear!) I'm VERY VERY sure others will feel the same way! She welcomed me warmly and made me feel absolutely comfortable right away. I requested a deep tissue massage and she delivered! She was VERY attentive...I Left VERY RELAXED!! Was asked to come back soon-Believe me I will... (probably for a "2 hour" massage)!
Good luck.
-
02-19-14 17:53 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 206Affirmtive
I am a regular patron of this venerable establishment and have experienced three of their four providers. Most of the women working there have been there for many years. They're not cheap, but I appreciate being taken care of by a seasoned pro with good skills and a good attitude who just happens to be very sexy.
Originally Posted by Sixed
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-14 17:46 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 81Blue(Care)
Was in Chantilly and decided to look for Blue / Care but couldn't find it. I recall another AMP in that same area that went by. If I recall correctly. K, then Holiday. I'm not sure if this is the same location but the doors were closed, and no lights on.
I ended up at the Best place in that area, and drew a 40+ girl that gave a great deep tissue massage, and full roaming with digital insertion to finish. They're not the most attractive here but they really do know how to give an awesome massage. .8+.6.
-
02-18-14 11:35 #7409Regular Member

Posts: 24Review: BP Simply Exquisite
Visited the Simply Exquisite massage down toward Woodbridge in the private location and linked here: http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/si...dio-36/6999790.
The massage was fantastic. I got an hour and a half. Music. Candles. Incredible attention to every muscle. I could spend a day in there relaxing for the massage alone. After a flip, the massage on the front was also fantastic. Every little muscle was treated right. If you are looking for a great massage, this is definitely a great provider.
Things were really standing at attention during the massage, and it kept proceeding until the appropriate time. When that time arrived, the action became a bit rough and detached. The roughness of the massage at that point prevented this review from ending perfectly happy, and there didn't seem to be the skill set necessary to recognize the roughness wasn't wanted and any halftime adjustment. At some point, after a fair amount of abuse, she threw in the towel and I also was thankful the roughness was over, even if it did not end the way I had hoped.
Like I said, fantastic massage but don't expect every part to work well, unless you are already into a really rough ending.
-
02-18-14 09:20 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 616Fairfax Spa
Garden or Lotus spa. On CL Therapeutic.
Nice average Asian girl. Good 1/2 hour Swedish massage, dug deep and used her body weight. Towel very liberally draped, before the flip, ended with entire body light rub. Teasing the boys.
On the flip the towel went away -- I indicated that she can use oil and she went for the standard NOVA finish -- a little rushed at the end, but also OTC roaming. I think more may be available with more visits.
$60 massage, $20 tip (kept tip down so I can increase for more next time!
Not a massage specialist at all. But I had fun.
GW.
-
02-17-14 22:28 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 65Swan Sterling, horrible
Horrible. Was there once a long time ago when they opened, no happy ending. This place is 40 seconds from my office. Went again a a good friends advice. He got the masseuse totally naked and digits allowed.
He suggested placing tip, perhaps even $80 on the stand. So, go today, catch a monger coming out right as I was about to enter. He did not see me because I remained behind the door as the door opened outward towards me. I walked in after he passed to my right. MMSdid not hear me enter since I assume she thought it was simply him leaving. I jingled my keys in my pocket and MMS came out. Then the other one came out and escorted me to the room. I requested 30 minutes and she asked me 3 times if I wanted 60 minutes. I said no. Masseuse was maybe a 5, ok titties and ass. I undressed and layed out 50 on the nightstand. She began massage and I requested soft. It was a horrible massage, she was terrible at it. As I lay on my stomach and she masseged me, I carressed her ass and legs and inner thigh. After 10 minutes she asked me to flip. She immed. Went fro the region adn I for her top and pulled it down but she was wearing a bra. She asked about tip and I sai it was on the tabl and she stopped and walked over to see how much. She returned w / a dissappointed look on her face and said $20 more. I tolde her that was all I had. She proceeded to happy ending as I kneaded her nipple under her bra. A few minutes go by and I finish. I knew that my time was very very short and so I told her to massage my legs / calfs again and she did so for about another 5 minutes. In and out in about 20 minutes, a lilttle less. I will not return! $10 above what I norMALLY pay for the HE. Lesson learned.
-
02-17-14 17:03 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 1107 is a Lucky Number
Very relaxing experience this past Sunday at Seven Therapy.
New girl working there (she said she only works weekends), probably in her 20's, great figure, very pretty. Black tube top with jean shorts. I didn't ask for her name on this visit.
Still no table shower but not an issue since I showered right before arriving.
Escorts me to my room -- I think we're the only ones there -- I pay $80 for 60 minutes and proceed to undress and assume the face-down position. Nice touch in that the table must have a heater underneath -- the table was toasty-warm.
She returns and proceeds to give me a good (not great) massage. Primarily using her feet and applying pressure and strokes to the back, arms, legs, feet, etc.
Then she dismounts the table and begins applying the soft touch up and down my back, the gluteus region... You get the point. I turn over and she completes the massage with an excellent, but NOVA standard finish.
Tipped her for an enjoyable 60 minutes. She reminds me to come see her next weekend. Not so sure about that -- this is an expensive hobby. But would I come back to see her? Definitely.












Reply With Quote




