Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,976 to 42,990 of 61408
-
02-19-14 06:20 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 179Save your money. She's only interested in feeding her hungry addiction. She is not as advertized by any stretch. Met her back in the fall while it was still warm out. Yeah she looked good but her attitude left a lot to be desired. Yeah the head was excellent but the enthusiasm was so sub par that she literally ruined the dream. I drive right on by when I see her plenty of willing participants out there to choose from.
Originally Posted by MrCandie
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-14 04:53 #18432Regular Member

Posts: 5kiara
I'm simply trying to experience Kiara like everyone else!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-14 00:41 #18431Senior Member

Posts: 312amber
PM me with the details. If she's legit. Cool if not we just weeded out another problem. In my opinion this is just not feeling right.
Originally Posted by NightNight
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 23:29 #18430Senior Member

Posts: 312newbie to the forum.
A word of advice. Believe nothing you hear. And only half of what you see. And do you how to tell a SW is not telling you the truth? Its real easy to know. Their lips are moving. Good luck playing the game. MC.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 14:15 #18429Senior Member

Posts: 694Confirmed reports
I am knew to the site and hope to build up the trust of all SW.
-
02-18-14 11:09 #18428Senior Member

Posts: 312confirmed reports
It takes months sometimes years. To build up a solid reputation on this forum. And only seconds for some Asshole with a ax to grind to destroy it. That, s why I only deal with a few Trusted solid senior members when we are horse trading. The girls I know don, t mind me introducing them to a trusted forum member via PM. But as far as putting them on public blast. With their names pics and locations. That does not happen with us. And in my opinion does not speak well of the girl who would allow that to happen. Quality out weights quantity. But That is only just my opinion. Be safe gents and happy hunting to all.
-
02-18-14 10:54 #18427Senior Member

Posts: 2343Xvideos.com
Click the PROFILES icon in RED. Once you get to that page type in" NITETIMER " in the seach bar, NO SPACES! From that point all videos should pull up. If you don't see them, just click VIDEOS and they will.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 07:37 #18426Senior Member

Posts: 147Check content too
Check / read into their posts too! There really is no difference from those who believe they are contributing by asking 30 questions, posting 15 piggy back one liners, 10 yeah I agree posts, and nothing to help anyone get laid or real intel. Post count means nothing, but value added intel is saying something and your posts speak for you.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 07:14 #18425Senior Member

Posts: 2419Better than Yancy Brown, hahahahha.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 07:14 #18424Senior Member

Posts: 312Kiara
And the candle that burns twice as bright. Burns twice as short. So I suggest to my fellow hobbyists make every moment count with Ms Kiara.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 05:55 #18423Senior Member

Posts: 1788Could be her. The Shannon in the pictures will be 32 or 33 in April. I know she had been seen around Brooklyn a little while back.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 03:49 #18422Banned Member

Posts: 1312didn't see it
Where did you find it at.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 02:27 #18421Senior Member

Posts: 2343Nikki
She looks and sounds like Yancy Butler.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 00:28 #18420Senior Member

Posts: 158Ashley on Wilkens
After going around SA, Brooklyn, CB loops, I decided to hit Wilkens. You there's always someone in the circle or on that street. I really wanted to hit up one of those girls from Brooklyn / CB areas but didn't see anyone. Anyone I went to the circle and didn't find anyone to do the business with. I you turn and stayed on Wilkens. I met up with a SW name Ashley. Kinda curly hair, Blonde, 5'4, under 110 lbs, small size boobs. She was attractive. She's originally from Catonsville but staying w / sister for now. We did the cup check and drove to secured area. I decided to do just mic check w / her. Above average mic skills. Very wet and good suction. She was looking for 30 at the get go. I told her 20 plus tip. I gave her 20 and then basically force me to give her another 10 at the end which was the bad part about the date. There was no ball-play, just straight up sucking. It was kinda rushed too since there were people walking around the area. Might repeat but she needs to relax more about the money part.
-
02-17-14 22:42 #18419Senior Member

Posts: 2419videos
Fresh from the editing bay. XVIDEOS.COM.









Reply With Quote





