Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 25,066 to 25,080 of 33236
-
02-18-14 10:56 #8171Regular Member

Posts: 12Melea
I had dream as some call it, with Melea. I had been looking through all the ads for quite some time and her pics were what drew me in. She actually was the first I ever had experienced so I was a little uneasy. I contacted her by text and we set the date. I drove to her location called and was told to wait a few minutes. No big deal but made me more nervous. About 10 minutes later she texted and told me to come on up. The place was an average hotel nothing special but not a dive. When she opened her door I am pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is definitely a sight for sore eyes. Her frame is tiny and tight. She truly was what I had hoped for and her pics do Not do her justice. We chated for a few and then the fun began. Her figure is amazing and exactly how I enjoy. Small breasts that are perky and firm. Again no real details except to say it was very enjoyable.
Any negatives? For me the smell of smoke. She was actually finishing a cigarette when I arrived. But put it out imediately. Sprayed some spray and we moved on. Fun tme was had and left happy. Overall experience was an 7 and had there not been smoke smell would have been a 9 . Worth the wait and the roses! I will more than likely repeat even with the smoke smell. Thanks for a great first experience Melea. BTW this happened back in the summer when it was warm and no snow!
-
02-18-14 10:43 #8170Regular Member

Posts: 12Remmy
While it has been several weeks since my visit with Remmy I wanted to give a review.
Remmy was quite inviting. Her incall location was convenient and easy to find. She met me at the door obviously freshly showered! The wet hair look was nice. Her pictures were definitely her. She has a cute smile and a nice little body. We began with some chit chat to get to know each other. She then made the first move and we embraced and kisssed. SHe is a very nice DFK. She then began the process of clothing removal and soon I was standing and she was in front of me. I will leave all the details for us but it was a fairly good experience.
I don't practice the "hobby" often so maybe I am a little picky about the details. The place while not aweful was a little messy but not that big of a deal. She advertises DATY but she would not allow it saying she was too sensitive there. Sucking her nips was an issue for her as well. There was a kitten (real cat) present which for some would be a very big issue. My last issue was the very strong smell of smoke. It took several hours for it to disipate. Not an end all obviously I stayed. Overall I would say the experience was a 5 of 10.I may or may not repeat.
-
02-18-14 09:12 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 193Natti Gfe
Saw Natti GFE at her new location! Sam Great service as always but a better location! If you haven't seen this cute young lady, She needs to be on your bucket list! If you have seen her at her old location but was turned off by the location. Give her another shot!
-
02-18-14 09:09 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 269Kendra Banks is The Bomb
I don't have alot of time to wax eloquent this morning, but I had the opportunity to see Kendra Banks a day or two ago, and she never disappoints.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...981&viewfull=1#post1991981.
Skills, looks, attitude. She's the total package. If you want a waif, look elsewhere. Kendra is a woman. You might not enjoy a full-figured gal, but if you enjoy fucking so much that you're sore afterward, then she's definitely worth your time and effort. Get a good lunch, because you'll need the energy.
-
02-17-14 21:38 #8167Senior Member

Posts: 92liljewl
Don't know why people said liljewl wasn't no use to us. I had fun with her. The drug use is only hurting her. I really enjoyed myself. She has a nice little figure. I think she's sexy. I will repeat. I thought she was cute and sexy.
-
02-17-14 16:50 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 240Alcia
I have to agree with most of what you say. She gave me a mind-blowing BJ (maybe best ever), but was way too chatty and seemed to be under the influence of "something" that gave her all that "energy". I could be wrong, but overall will agree she delivered more than expected. Did I mention the best BBBJCIM I've ever had?
Originally Posted by DrBnode73
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-14 15:42 #8165Senior Member

Posts: 259Damn JLZ, you putting a dent in my paycheck. Now I have to go see her.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-14 10:42 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 64Alicia4567
Wow this woman has some serious energy! I met Alicia this past weekend and enjoyed a fun-packed action session like I haven't had in some time. Normally I like slow and sensuous but this petite little thing has changed my mind (at least for a few days...).
Setup for my half-hour session was a breeze (just texting) and I like that she is in a house rather than a hotel. She wore me out in the best way possible and I finished with a feet-curling explosion. She seemed to get off a few times which I always find more rewarding and makes the dream that much more memorable.
I will repeat, but for now I am enjoying some spring in my step due to this lady's lusty talents!
DB.
-
02-17-14 10:17 #8163Senior Member

Posts: 77Kelly
Guys I need to give you and update on this friend of ours. If a senior can send a note I'll explain.
-
02-16-14 23:21 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 41Agree
I know you were trying to provide information in a way you thought was useful and I really mean this in a constructive way but I have to agree with Bckpg721 in that I really found it hard to understand what you were trying to tell us.
Originally Posted by CharleeChair
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-14 22:32 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 169Not really
Bckpg721 really isn't off base on his request. Answer the questions, the design flows a lot better without guessing. I'm sure you appreciate straightforward responses, the calculated next move to go by.
Originally Posted by CharleeChair
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-14 15:34 #8160Senior Member

Posts: 32Re-do kelly
What a re-action guys!
Well so much for my short career as a long winded stoney dreamer reviewer.
In this Dream Kelly is skilled but not the greatest provider available locally.
No pse, low enthusiasm, good cg, good misch, good doggy, I do not provide daty, I do not require anything extra such as BJ, just right to business. She accommodated me as requested to the best of her ability IMHO.
Incall- below my standards, the girl acts like a flake, acts deceptive or something IMHO.
Scale of 1-10 rating system for overall experience dream, low# bad, high # good, okay? For me is a shaky "6.5".
-
02-16-14 12:43 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 32At this time I invite you to go somewhere and do some thing. Being so smart.you know where and what.
Originally Posted by Bckpg721
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-14 09:01 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 160Agreed
Well said, Orizaba. I had the same experience once I met Kelly. We met through a different website that was not about the hobby. Took a while to connect, but we met for drinks, played some bar games, laughed our asses off, grabbed a late night snack and ended up in her house. She is easily the hottest girl on this board (no offense to anyone) and a sex kitten as well. Her menu is wide open (although I don't visit Greece), her eyes and smile are mesmerizing, her body is tight and she can go all night!
Originally Posted by Orizaba
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-14 01:22 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 305[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!












Reply With Quote





