Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7394

    Beware of Latina provider in Falls Church - RipOff

    I saw an older post from someone on this forum about this provider and decided to give a try.

    All photos are 100% fake. The provider is an older 40 ish female with either a huge beer belly or she maybe a couple of months pregnant.

    House fee is 1 with FS for 30 minutes and additional .4 for 0 are at l. My damage was 1.4.

    During her worst or at l attempt, she spitted on the carpet behind her a couple of times.

    Just couldn't take it anymore and asked her to stop and I decided to leave. All happened in just 10 minutes.

    She promised to call tomorrow and she'll have some new girl. Called the next day, she didn't pick up. Called from another number, she recognized voice and hung up. What a Rip Off.

    Here are her posts:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...t3-24/13559216

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...na-25/13804676

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...os-24/13751429

    I seriously thought of calling LE and informing about her, but didn't do it. She may have kids at home or something.

    Stay away!

  2. #7393

    Soft Touch

    Went to Soft touch in Springfield last week during the lunch hour.

    MMS opened the door and said "we only do Massage". OK, that actually misleading that I will get a pretty girl that I might ask for more then just "massage".

    I was wrong.

    The provider was a 50+, no looker...

    Did not even try anything, just a message, and she also said the same thing--Massage only here.

    Return to the car and realized that I was in that only for 45 minutes, but I paid for an hour.

    Will not return.

  3. #7392

    Sunshine

    Sunshine recently opened near Pentagon City Mall. It is a legit place. Curtains for doors and thin walls. I got a good deep tissue massage though.

  4. #7391

    Hunter Mill

    I went to go Relax a bit out in Oakton and had a Chinese woman whose name was something like Leah or Lina or something like that. Want to guess late 30's or early 40's with average looks. Upon entry mms walks ya to a room and collects the fee (.6) she was pretty cute, I was almost hoping she'd stay! Massage was ok, nothing special, no draping when you are on your stomach and a little teasing. On the flip was ever so slightly draped and started with alot of teasing which was enjoyable. I personally enjoy this as it builds the anticipation.

    No discussing about anything. Standard Nova. Alot of OTC and a LITTLE UTC roaming allowed. I tipped .6 but saw others did .4 for this level of service. Either way, rainy / snowy day with not much else to do? Give it a shot. Probably won't blow your mind BUT...

    YMMV & Staf Safe.

  5. #7390

    Herndon Spa

    Nice place. Clean. The massage was good but a little more effort from her would have made it great. For .6, the finish was outstanding. It was an HE plus. Next time I'm in the area, I will return.

  6. #7389

    Rain Flow

    Over the past few months, I've become a bit of a regular at Rain Flow. MMS is nice, table shower is good and the prices are reasonable. Normally two providers on site. One is a 30'ish with slender frame with small tits. The other is 40'ish with similar attributes. I've had both and the services offered are about the same. Standard NOVA finish with some UTC and nipple access. I've tried to push the envelope a bit (BJ / FS) and no such luck with either. Specifics are below:

    House - 60/ hh or 80/1 Hr.

    HJ with UTC $60.

    Stay safe!!

    N_R.

  7. #7388
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    Simple massage - $20.

    HJ - $40.

    BJ - $80.

    Full Service - $100 and up.

    That is what I tip. Now go forth and do great things!

    AND never, ever take in more cash than you intend to spend! She may talk you out of enough so you will regret it later.

    Watta.
    That's the same tip structure I use but also add:

    Top comes off and allows nursing: $50.

    Top and bottom come off and allows full roaming but finish with HJ: $60. For whatever reason I've gotten this far but can't seem to get any further.

  8. #7387

    AMP's

    Tip range: For a good massage 20 is tops, the 10 to 15 range is still acceptable.

    For the happy ending manual, I agree 20 is a very good average.

    For an oral addition the 80 seems very generous, I'd lean to the 60 or maybe 70 if it was special.

    Full service, have not seen this in the US for a decade or more, but $ plus would seem reasonable.

    Another question? How often do the ladies rotate out? I've been visiting one for maybe the last year and a half. Never have had the same operator. Was leaving very satisfied every time. Then the last two visits, two different operators, and reasonable rub, but no smile. The last two visits were just before the New Year and then about the third week in January. When will the next rotation arrive?

    COI.

  9. #7386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    AMP Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    If you check the forum, I think you'll find a more normal tip range is generally .4 to .6 for the service you describe. You're certainly free to tip whatever you like, but you should be aware that you can usually get that level of service for less. Of course the girl may ask for more, but a good natured counter offer (by saying you never pay more than .4 or you don't have more cash) should yield the desired result. At the level you've been paying you should (depending on the girl) expect a demonstration of some oral skills or at the very least some extensive UTC roaming.
    Simple massage - $20.

    HJ - $40.

    BJ - $80.

    Full Service - $100 and up.

    That is what I tip. Now go forth and do great things!

    AND never, ever take in more cash than you intend to spend! She may talk you out of enough so you will regret it later.

    Watta.

  10. #7385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Normal tip range?

    Quote Originally Posted by NormanParks  [View Original Post]
    First time at Shine. I always try to play the innocent card with the provider hoping she will tease more than normal. I was teased during the TS and massage to the point where I wanted to give in (never did). The flip came and she was teasing by massaging my lower abs while moving the towel in a motion that gripped the tool to make it stiff. She was great and I ended up moving her hand to my problem area. A little up sale but was in my normal tip range (80). Her technique was great at the tease but lacked once I gave in. Normal rates per half and hour apply. I'm debating if I would recommend. I might have to give another try when I'm sober.
    If you check the forum, I think you'll find a more normal tip range is generally .4 to .6 for the service you describe. You're certainly free to tip whatever you like, but you should be aware that you can usually get that level of service for less. Of course the girl may ask for more, but a good natured counter offer (by saying you never pay more than .4 or you don't have more cash) should yield the desired result. At the level you've been paying you should (depending on the girl) expect a demonstration of some oral skills or at the very least some extensive UTC roaming.

  11. #7384
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewsted  [View Original Post]
    Where is M & M? City?
    Springfield, Alexandria area.

  12. #7383
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 5

    Shine / Annandale

    First time at Shine. I always try to play the innocent card with the provider hoping she will tease more than normal. I was teased during the TS and massage to the point where I wanted to give in (never did). The flip came and she was teasing by massaging my lower abs while moving the towel in a motion that gripped the tool to make it stiff. She was great and I ended up moving her hand to my problem area. A little up sale but was in my normal tip range (80). Her technique was great at the tease but lacked once I gave in. Normal rates per half and hour apply. I'm debating if I would recommend. I might have to give another try when I'm sober.

  13. #7382

    Just traveling through

    Being from MA it seems we have similar yet different terminology from No VA area. I will be traveling to Alexandria this weekend and was wondering if someone might point me in the right direction. So far the Eden seems to be about the best from my research but just not sure. Last time I was out near Dulles and went to a Spa in Sterling I believe. Therapist had one huge set on her and during the ending they happened to fall out of her dress. Now finding that place took some doing. It was in an office park with no sign and I had to call just to figure out where the hell the place was even though I was in the right parking lot. I got there late and got a 1/2 hour appt. Rush to finish would be my best description. Anyone? Usual fee is .6 + .4, no table showers up here, roaming allowed and the girls can come out before & during the main event. Feel free to PM me!

    Thanks,

    Jim.

  14. #7381
    Is "Best Asian" the name of SPA?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by S1157  [View Original Post]
    Been here 3 times now. I reported a while back on my 1st trip here. I have returned 2 more times and for the lack of options its fun. Mamasan now greats me with a hug and takes me to the room and stays while I get comfortable and giggles. I asked her if she was giving me the massage and tells me no I have young girl for you. Some OTC roaming and nice slow finish. The lady before was older but allowed UTC roaming. I think once they get to know you the dreams here could get better. Only problem is it is a fairly busy shopping center and hard to visit during the day. Stay safe out there.

  15. #7380

    Best Asian

    Been here 3 times now. I reported a while back on my 1st trip here. I have returned 2 more times and for the lack of options its fun. Mamasan now greats me with a hug and takes me to the room and stays while I get comfortable and giggles. I asked her if she was giving me the massage and tells me no I have young girl for you. Some OTC roaming and nice slow finish. The lady before was older but allowed UTC roaming. I think once they get to know you the dreams here could get better. Only problem is it is a fairly busy shopping center and hard to visit during the day. Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape