Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1878
    Any experience / reviews with this "Angel".

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...nly-28/3977779

    Says she has great reviews but can't find any.

  2. #1877

    Sydney

    Anyone know this one? First saw her ad today, with tag line of Danger, Danger cougar on..

    Tineye'd with no results, anyone?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-me-35/3995138

  3. #1876

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBerg  [View Original Post]
    Just called her, she sounds like a chick. Like no rasp or deepness at all.

    Wish me luck!
    Just noticed a shit review of her elsewhere. 8 looks 3 service. Upsells and all business.

  4. #1875

    If You don't Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Fmichael1  [View Original Post]
    I know I am still a lurker of sorts here. But wanted to report on another hot older lady I recently saw. I like mature women. They tend to know how to cum and are more interested in getting a stranger off with there body as they age and lose some self-confidence.

    Joelle has a nice clean place. In a decent neighbor hood too. 2 call set up. First impression was "wow", Tall, leggy, thin with a nice flat stomach, and some rather large bolt-ons that are just slightly large for her frame. Otherwise, mr happy was at full attention right off the bat. One highlight was her keeping her panties on initially while BBBJ was happening and then she stood up and slipped them off with a gleam in her eye. Could tell she enjoys her job. Awesome covered mish and doggie. Was hard to not loose control inside such a hot lady. Very hot time. Will def repeat. 1/2 hr was $.20 but well worth the visual in my opinion.

    As stated above, I know I am new here, but would love to find an above average looking lady that is cool with BBFS. I love mature...

    Enjoy.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...nce-45/3629059
    Myself and others here have found that many girls will provide BBFS for the asking, all she can say is no. Even the one's who do say no still want you as their customer and chances are if you see her a few times and she gets comfortable with you she'll give it up. You can't catch any fish if you don't put a line in the water.

  5. #1874

    Kassidy

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ess-23/3989077

    Saw her yesterday and she is incredible! Not sure how long she is visiting, but she was a great time. Sweetheart and fun... More importantly, she loves what she does and she does it very well. I've seen her a few times and she never disappoints.

  6. #1873

    Joelle

    I know I am still a lurker of sorts here. But wanted to report on another hot older lady I recently saw. I like mature women. They tend to know how to cum and are more interested in getting a stranger off with there body as they age and lose some self-confidence.

    Joelle has a nice clean place. In a decent neighbor hood too. 2 call set up. First impression was "wow", Tall, leggy, thin with a nice flat stomach, and some rather large bolt-ons that are just slightly large for her frame. Otherwise, mr happy was at full attention right off the bat. One highlight was her keeping her panties on initially while BBBJ was happening and then she stood up and slipped them off with a gleam in her eye. Could tell she enjoys her job. Awesome covered mish and doggie. Was hard to not loose control inside such a hot lady. Very hot time. Will def repeat. 1/2 hr was $.20 but well worth the visual in my opinion.

    As stated above, I know I am new here, but would love to find an above average looking lady that is cool with BBFS. I love mature...

    Enjoy.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...nce-45/3629059

  7. #1872

    Wondering too!

    I was wondering the same my friend! I mean it is not like we mongers have a "monger phone", or give these girls a different name!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting the now-famous Angel in Johnston. Got her voicemail, left a message, and a moment later

    got a text from txt@youmail.com saying "RE: Voicemail for Felicia-Sorry I missed your call. Leave a text please.".

    I did reach the right person, right? Anyone else have to contact her this way? Also, why do some of these girls have two numbers? Never understood that.

  8. #1871

    Angel

    Tried contacting the now-famous Angel in Johnston. Got her voicemail, left a message, and a moment later got a text from txt@youmail.com saying "RE: Voicemail for Felicia-Sorry I missed your call. Leave a text please.".

    I did reach the right person, right? Anyone else have to contact her this way? Also, why do some of these girls have two numbers? Never understood that.

  9. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    A Google search of the pics yields multiple ads, in multiple cities, with multiple ages and phone numbers. As Clint Eastwood says "are ya feeling lucky".
    Just called her, she sounds like a chick. Like no rasp or deepness at all.

    Wish me luck!

  10. #1869
    I saw Ashley at a notel in PVD area. She was definitely GFE. Would repeat, given the chance, but not in a basement of some house. That seems too sketchy for me.

    With all the great deals for hotels in PVD area, why do these women insist on some place with a weird vibe? It scares me off and probably other guys too.

  11. #1868

    A Glutton for Punishment...

    Tyler.

    Have seen her a few times, she is gorgeous. But flakey does not even begin to describe her. Last time I was there it was apparent that she would not be able to perform, so I left. Went back again, gave the money and immediately a friend comes in to do something in another room (something I didn't want to be around). She then told me it needed to be a quick visit because things were happening I just left. It was obvious I was not getting a refund. Avoid, lots of issues.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...res-29/3824454

    Hello Gentlemen, Tyler here... I would love to spoil the right guy. I prefer upscale, professional men who know how to treat a lady. I love what I do, I'm the kind of woman that you would be proud to have on your arm on a Saturday night.

    I am independent and my pictures are 100% Real, I'm available for short visits, a night on the town or.....call me any time.

    I love meeting couples as well.

    Sorry, No African-Americans please.

    Great Reviews! 401--365-3448.

    Poster's age: 29.

    • Location: , Pawtucket,

    • Post I'd: 3824454 providence.

    Email this ad.

    Ashley.

    Definitely a sketchy set up like other's have posted. 1) she does NOT have a bathroom there so there is not one to use. I also made it clear I wanted a full hour, in the middle of round two it was "you need to hurry, my next apt is coming" and I thought "so was I until you said that! Anyway, she has a gorgeous face but the stomach and boobs... Gravity and childbirth were not kind to her. Otherwise, it was GFE... But in a room in a basement with no bathroom on a bed with LOTS of wet spots. She was also very "forgetful" in our meeting, spacey shall we say.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-37-37/3900268

    Hi gentlemen. I am Ashley. I am 37 years old. I have long blond hair, blue eyes, am 5'7", 120 lbs. I love what I do: I am experienced. Nobody has ever left unsatisfied. Your pleasure is my satisfaction.

    I look sweet, but am anything but (...I prefer mature professional men. An exciting, authentic experience is what I deliver. No African American men please. Men over 30 only.

    Check out my reviews!!

    Hope to meet you soon, Ashley. 774-633-5795. Reviews!

    Poster's age: 37.

    • Location: , north prov.

    • User first posted November 2013.

    • Post I'd: 3900268 providence.

  12. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy32  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone recall Nadia's Place. It was a good residential setup with soem hot Latina's. Used to have a greast time there. Anyone see some of the girls after they shut down, or know if anyone is still working? I used to Love that girl Gia's body unbelievably sexy!
    RG,

    Yes, Zoey of DCD used to go by Alynna or something of the sort back then. She was around a few months ago, but haven't seen her in awhile.

  13. #1866
    Finally saw Mariyah a few weeks ago. Easy to set up, good rate for hh. She's got a great body and is friendly and super tight. Would def repeat.

  14. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen  [View Original Post]
    You could always go in and do a cop check, grab his/her crotch, but the thought of grabbing a guy by the balls would put me out of commission for a while.
    LMAO But since SteveBerg mentioned it, it is hard to tell.

  15. #1864

    Nadia's Place

    Hey does anyone recall Nadia's Place. It was a good residential setup with soem hot Latina's. Used to have a greast time there. Anyone see some of the girls after they shut down, or know if anyone is still working? I used to Love that girl Gia's body unbelievably sexy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape