Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 26,761 to 26,775 of 31629
-
02-05-14 17:17 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 80Dream Diamond
Hello all, after not hobbying for over a year I decided to come back into the hobby with the well reviewed Dream Diamond. I set up a hh appointment with her and after calling her was given the address to her location in east orlando. When I arrived Diamond made me feel comfortable immediately with her great personality and looks. Diamond started off with a BBBJ and DT and let me tell you guys that she is great at her craft. Afterwards the wrapper came on and we went at in cg, doggy, and mish before finally taking the wrapper off and having a great BBBJCIM. I would definitely repeat with this great girl. If any SM would like any more info PM me.
-
02-05-14 12:05 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 346Dream Diamond
Hi Buddy:
Originally Posted by Fisherman0317
[View Original Post]
I keep trying to find her, I always end up with "Diamond" the "african american" little spinner. But that's not what everyone is talking about, I am sure.
To whom are you referring to, is that the BabyDoll little Blonde?
Do you have the link of her ad for me.
-
02-05-14 09:28 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 702Kaitlyn
OMG I just want to express my thanks to Kaitlyn for the wonderful session!
Took advantage of a rare special that she was having and raced to the podium!
She just rock my bones and I was very happy.
This tight brunette just keeps getting better and better for me.
Keep up the good work and see you again when I get some free time.
-
02-05-14 08:42 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 271Dreamdiamond Simply Gorgeous!
Her reviews were solid do I decided to see for myself. She met me at the door wearing this knockout little black outfit.
Complete with thigh highs and knee high boots. Awesome view of her magnificent cleavage. Great body and beautiful face! Makes you feel at ease.
And has great skills in all the important areas. Non rushed fun. True GFE. Definitely a must see. I will repeat.
She has an ad on here. You might have to go 2 or 3 pages in to find it.
-
02-04-14 06:44 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 19Savanna
$ and you got everything you need. YMMV? Perhaps from better to best, nuff said!
-
02-03-14 20:11 #4864Regular Member

Posts: 13Amber Bliss
Had a good time with Amber today who posts on this board and BP. She created a nice comfortable atmosphere for me and she was good at what she does I was very satisfied with how she treated me. I recommend her to any who have not seen her. Here is one of her ads http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...now-24/9719533 .
-
02-03-14 14:46 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 346BBBJ I wanted to say.
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-14 04:52 #4862Forum Advertiser

Posts: 298what a incredible compliment!!
Bob.
Your company was nothing short of amazing! I am so happy that you felt as comfortable as you did. I hope that grin is a permianate fixture! You deserve mush happiness!! Thank you for choosing me you were truly a pleasure!
Thanz joy.
Originally Posted by OHI812
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-14 19:47 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 138Joy Toy, fantastic GFE MILF!
Living in Tampa, I have been watching Joy Toy's ads for some time. When I found myself with a little time to play yesterday I called Joy Toy! Met her at her incall and when I opened her door the fun began. A very welcome GFE DFK, and our clothes just fell off. Joy Toy is hotter than the energizer bunny? It was my great pleasure to play with this fantastic lady. She will do anything to make sure you are well taken care. A great value for a hot MILF that truly enjoys her profession.
Joy Toy is everything you would want extremely attractive and great personality to match. She is a genuine, down to earth provider that will make you comfortable within seconds. If you have not met her for whatever reason, do yourself a favor and schedule some time and treat her like a lady.
Thank you Joy Toy, I still have a shit eating grin on my face! Bob!
-
02-02-14 16:40 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 271Not only Joan's ass (it is great) but her lips are awesome too. Going to book me a double play soon.
Originally Posted by MaverickC5
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-14 16:13 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 87Great Review. WOW.
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-14 11:54 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 1670Joanluv
Can't speak to you about Joan and Jersey together, never had that one. I think that might be more then I am up for.
That being said, got a chance to swing by Joans on Friday and experience her again as a solo. Still one of my ATF and with good reason. No drama, just fun.
If you have not had the chance make you way over.
Stay and have fun.
-
02-01-14 19:45 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 28Zoey
Hey. Does anyone know what happened to Zoey. Cute blond from Texas that used to work with petite Maura occasionally. I did a double with them twice and they were a ton of fun. I have been trying to find her contact information. Any news or help would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-01-14 06:45 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 2653I'm Envious!
All I can say is WOW, you are one lucky guy.
Originally Posted by GodNine
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-14 00:50 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 2464Nikki Nikki needs you
I am on the read again (worlds oldest roddie), in Las Vegas and then Phoenix, but if I was home I would call Nikki Nikki and help her make her phone bill.
So, send her an e-mail and set an appointment. The girl is worth it.
C3.
Originally Posted by NikkiNikki
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




