Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 875 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 13115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5510

    RE: CL Killer Miranda Barbour

    Hey guys, if this site still post the link to this story wrong, just look up this story under CL Killer Miranda Barbour. It's worth the li'l time it will take to find this story and read it! I still would love to hear comments on it too.

  2. #5509

    Usasexguide error posting this link Re: CL Killer

    I'm not sure why this site messed up the link to this story, but I will try to re-post it again!!

    http://r.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0L...XP=1392692516/**http%3 a / urlreplacement1}.

  3. #5508

    Check this out gentlemen!! CL Killer Couple? Wow!!

    I was reading this on yahoo today and it raised an eyebrow as I am sure it will raise an eyebrow to most fellow Mongerers. This excerpt link that I am posting reminds me just how dangerous a feat we are taking messing with these SW's, and also makes me grateful that we have a site like this to come to and get with somewhat reliable providers. I'd love to hear any comments or responses about this matter:

    http://r.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0L...XP=1392681130/**http%3 a / urlreplacement1}.

    Kinda puts things into perspective huh? We have to so careful out there!! It's bad enough we have to worry ourselves with scammers and chicks that rob alone and / or with their pimps or crews, plus LEO; now, we also have to be on guard for psycho couples like this who really go to the extreme. Damn!!

  4. #5507

    SW Philly?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconJaffy69  [View Original Post]
    So I have been cruising Broad Street, and find that there are not many girls on Broad. I always go late at night, and find there really aren't many girls out there. But I have met a few. Met some girl named Kat, she was probably the cutest girl I have seen. Heard she is in rehab now though. I'd really like to find a hobbyist friend in the area. South Philly, or even Kenso which isn't that far. If you are up for it, message me!!
    Not sure if this is in your desired area, but take a stroll on Woodland or Elmwood Avenues: Island to 58th should be sufficient.

  5. #5506

    Cruising Broad Street in South Philly - seeking hobbyist friend

    So I have been cruising Broad Street, and find that there are not many girls on Broad. I always go late at night, and find there really aren't many girls out there. But I have met a few. Met some girl named Kat, she was probably the cutest girl I have seen. Heard she is in rehab now though. I'd really like to find a hobbyist friend in the area. South Philly, or even Kenso which isn't that far. If you are up for it, message me!!

  6. #5505

    OmG I know her...

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Brittany?
    I used to see her back in the day, she obviously still looks decent, Repo are you in Philly?

  7. #5504

    Takin a Trip!!!

    Hello again Gents!! I'm gettin a li'l bored now with seeing the same SW's and seeing the same scene on the "K". Need a li'l change! Headin to Baltimore next weekend to troll down there. I've been reading the posts for that area, and it's off the hook down there. Very active for the most part. IDK, if your a mongerer like me, you can certainly understand my need for a new vairety of SW's. If any of you decide to look up the posts in Baltimore, pay particular attention to NiteTimer's threads. That dude's game is all that! Pics of SW's are good so one can easily spot one with good reviews when roaming the streets, but this dude also videos his conquests and posts them on a diff website. A lot of the ones he's indulged are not bad looking at all. Tryin to touch base with him, to poss. Get an intro to some of the ones in his videos. If you can't tell, I am very stoked for next weekend. LOL And, I will be careful for LEO down there too. Been told LEO is thick there just like here. Will report either way upon my return.

  8. #5503

    New Member

    Hello all!

    I'm a new member, but no stranger to the Ave. I love SW's and have been a hobbyist since the early 90's. I was trolling the K and Frankford when action was hot all the from Erie ave. To Girard ave. Those were good pickings then. I have traveled all over this country experiencing SW's everywhere I could, and I must say that none of those strolls compare to the excitement the "K" has to offer. I even been to Hunt's point and it comes close to the "K", but lacks the major risque drama of the "K".

    I do troll OYR a lot and have pretty good luck there. There's a a particular WSW over that way named Stephanie whose very good at what she does. She hangs out a lot at a house on Broad and W. Pike. The dude's name is Lloyd who owns the house. He's a pretty cool dude and rents rooms there by the hour. That's where most of the girls hang out instead of trolling the streets. FYI. It is a safe place too; been goin to his house for yrs now.

    Also, a lot of you may not know this, but, Wayne Ave. From Manheim to Chelten ave has SW's too. You won't find that many during the day time, but night time is a different story. The main corner is Wayne and Hansberry st by the apartment complex. There is a mix of white and black SW's there. There is one particular WSW over there named "Anna" who is really good! She's about 5'3", 110 lbs, real skinny, very long black hair, kinda looks like Cher in a way. She's a smoker and I gather it won't be long before she graduates to the "H" boy and starts walking the "K". But man is she good!

    In addition, I have had luck with SW's along Chelten ave. From Wayne to Chew ave. Night time is the best time there too. Uncle LEO is heavy there though, so you have to be real careful.

    Lastly, I was wondering if anyone has seen or know where "Sarah" is. She's a WSW from the "K". Her real name is Arlena. Heavy, hard core user. Her perch was "K" and Cambria over where the clothing store is. She lived on "K" and "E" sts. She's about 5'5", dirty blonde hair, rather skinny, shoots "H" heavily, orig. From No. Carolina but came to Philly from Denver. She was very good to me and I love to find her again if I could. If anyone has any info, I would be very grateful! Thanks!

  9. #5502

    Cute

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I already moved this joke to the joke thread once.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails conn1.jpg‎  

  10. #5501

    Evening Star

    This date made me think back, how long it has been since a date left me wanting more, eager to repeat, not blasé. The date was with Star. Capt. Quickdraw's photo report didn't say enough about how skilled, willing and genuinely nice she is. Deserves your patronage and to be treated right!

  11. #5500

    Chrissie

    Had biz in Philly yesterday morning, pretty tied up most the day and evening with clients, but was able to get out around 9:30 pm. Damn it is cold there, glad to be back home in the warm climate!! First went over to Camden since I struck gold there last time I was in town, with a hot young WSW spinner. Only saw a couple of very unfortunate looking girls, too bundled up to tell what evils might lurk underneath all those layers. And strangely enough, the street was packed with LEO! Who did they think was going to cause trouble in this weather?

    So I drove back over to the K. Likewise, streets were pretty bare, couple "things" all bundled up were seen on first pass. Only LEO were the transit cops sleeping in their cars in front of the station they always hang out at. Was hoping to spy the Katie you all were talking about as she looks like my type. Since pickings were slim to none, I was going to call it a night, but then saw a fairly nice looking blonde. Scooped her up, she was miserable. Said she needed money for pills and was freezing her ass off. Pretty, but looked a bit odd as she had whiteish blue eyeliner on. Said she recently had a baby, but her figure was good. Took me to a very safe indoor location, asked for .4 for FS. Tipped her an extra .1 for good service and felt sorry for her going out in this weather.

  12. #5499
    I don't know if others have reported her as weird or unfriendly or not. I only try to report my experiences accurately and fairly.

    The Katie I'm describing is whom someone has suggested calling platinum blonde Katie, and she appears in several photos posted recently.

    Another poster here has indicated that Katie has "friends" here. I would be interested to know who they are so that I may place their reports on her, as well as other people, in the appropriate context.

    There was another thing that I neglected to post earlier and that is that she warned me against posting a negative review of her. I didn't think much of it at the time but now that it's clear she has friends here, I think it could be considered a genuine threat. It is of course only my own opinion, but I believe that she views or posts here either alone or with the help of other users, which I believe undermines the point of the forum.



    Quote Originally Posted by EdNorton  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anybody has reported on NumberDude's Katie as being "weird" or "unfriendly" or starting off by admitting she memorized a license number. Everyone says she's sweet and seems to go astray when she's out of sight in sort of a non-confrontational (cowardly) way.

    Gareth, if the Katie you dated was a different one from NumberDude's, that's OK. We're here to help each other figure out who's who. I only bring this up because you say it was "a while back" and we all get fuzzy in remembering looks. The photos were a big addition to this discussion, and if they help confirm it's a different Katie who's scribbling license numbers, we'd all like to know!

  13. #5498
    Exactly! Well said Inncogneatoe! I think part of the problem here could be she is really great with the charm, conversation and hot looks so many mongers can be blindsided and let down their guard. Just IMHO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe  [View Original Post]
    I had a very memorable date with the Katie pictured in RepoMan's report. By memorable, I mean remarkable, excellent and unforgettable. It wasn't a car date and it was not a wham, bam thank you mam date. It was well plan, thought-out and included an extra component. And as good as this date may have been; I do not understand what all the hubbub is about.

    Katie is no different from anyone else. She is pretty. She is smart. She is interesting. And she can provide an awfully good time. She is everything your heart desires. And if you let her she'll burn you.

    YMMV always applies. Keep your valuables safe always applies. Never fall for the old "cash and dash rip-off," always applies.

    I would date her again in a heartbeat.

    Inncogneatoe.

  14. #5497

    Re: Blonde KATIE

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I AGREE WIRH MIAMI, Katie was the SAME way with me! NO confusion either between Katie and KAT, I like KAT's Russian accent and tattoos but KAT never burned me, Just like Miami I trusted Katie as well.

    And got the LE story, not even the common courtesy of a phone call, I had to track her down. Here is a photo of the KATIE I am referring about and I know its not KAT.
    I had a very memorable date with the Katie pictured in RepoMan's report. By memorable, I mean remarkable, excellent and unforgettable. It wasn't a car date and it was not a wham, bam thank you mam date. It was well plan, thought-out and included an extra component. And as good as this date may have been; I do not understand what all the hubbub is about.

    Katie is no different from anyone else. She is pretty. She is smart. She is interesting. And she can provide an awfully good time. She is everything your heart desires. And if you let her she'll burn you.

    YMMV always applies. Keep your valuables safe always applies. Never fall for the old "cash and dash rip-off," always applies.

    I would date her again in a heartbeat.

    Inncogneatoe.

  15. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    I dated this one a while back and it was not a positive experience, unfortunately. The first thing she told me was that she memorized my license plate, which isn't a confidence builder, and it stayed weird and unfriendly the whole time. No repeat here.
    I don't think anybody has reported on NumberDude's Katie as being "weird" or "unfriendly" or starting off by admitting she memorized a license number. Everyone says she's sweet and seems to go astray when she's out of sight in sort of a non-confrontational (cowardly) way.

    Gareth, if the Katie you dated was a different one from NumberDude's, that's OK. We're here to help each other figure out who's who. I only bring this up because you say it was "a while back" and we all get fuzzy in remembering looks. The photos were a big addition to this discussion, and if they help confirm it's a different Katie who's scribbling license numbers, we'd all like to know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape