Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 875 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 13117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5497

    Re: Blonde KATIE

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I AGREE WIRH MIAMI, Katie was the SAME way with me! NO confusion either between Katie and KAT, I like KAT's Russian accent and tattoos but KAT never burned me, Just like Miami I trusted Katie as well.

    And got the LE story, not even the common courtesy of a phone call, I had to track her down. Here is a photo of the KATIE I am referring about and I know its not KAT.
    I had a very memorable date with the Katie pictured in RepoMan's report. By memorable, I mean remarkable, excellent and unforgettable. It wasn't a car date and it was not a wham, bam thank you mam date. It was well plan, thought-out and included an extra component. And as good as this date may have been; I do not understand what all the hubbub is about.

    Katie is no different from anyone else. She is pretty. She is smart. She is interesting. And she can provide an awfully good time. She is everything your heart desires. And if you let her she'll burn you.

    YMMV always applies. Keep your valuables safe always applies. Never fall for the old "cash and dash rip-off," always applies.

    I would date her again in a heartbeat.

    Inncogneatoe.

  2. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    I dated this one a while back and it was not a positive experience, unfortunately. The first thing she told me was that she memorized my license plate, which isn't a confidence builder, and it stayed weird and unfriendly the whole time. No repeat here.
    I don't think anybody has reported on NumberDude's Katie as being "weird" or "unfriendly" or starting off by admitting she memorized a license number. Everyone says she's sweet and seems to go astray when she's out of sight in sort of a non-confrontational (cowardly) way.

    Gareth, if the Katie you dated was a different one from NumberDude's, that's OK. We're here to help each other figure out who's who. I only bring this up because you say it was "a while back" and we all get fuzzy in remembering looks. The photos were a big addition to this discussion, and if they help confirm it's a different Katie who's scribbling license numbers, we'd all like to know!

  3. #5495

    Blonde KATIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    I admit to being a bit confused and troubled by all the Katie business and the level of emotion both for and against.

    If you had a bad experience with her or anyone else, you need only post a review, as I have, and leave it at that. It's not necessary to keep harping on it. That said, I do understand that one can get emotional when one has a bad experience, particularly if one is ripped off.

    What's more troubling are the folks defending her. This seems to indicate that either these people have some interest in her business, are too involved with her or are, perhaps, Katie herself posting here with a proxy. Perhaps Katie has something on someone here and pressures them to post positively, I don't know. In any case, the level of explicit advocacy seems very inappropriate for a place where we review and share information. It undermines the purpose of the forum, as we can all plainly see.

    The person who posted the quote below really has this very wrong. There is no reason why Katie should have "friends" here - that's not how this works, and we are not here to do her or her friends "favors." I am neither "for" or "against" Katie and nor should anyone else here be - we should just report as objectively as possible and move on.


    Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.
    [/QUOTE]

    I totally Agree with GARTH, and I am not trying to harp on Katie, I just want to make it clear I am not confusing her with KAT or anyone else,
    and just want to let fellow board members aware of what happened.

  4. #5494

    Sometimes post more than once

    Once in a while I'll have a bad experience and will post 2 or 3 times at 3-4 week intervals. REASON: make sure it gets read. Sometimes people don't go back far enough.

    P-Chop



    [QUOTE=Gareth;1989781]I admit to being a bit confused and troubled by all the Katie business and the level of emotion both for and against.

    If you had a bad experience with her or anyone else, you need only post a review, as I have, and leave it at that. It's not necessary to keep harping on it. That said, I do understand that one can get emotional when one has a bad experience, particularly if one is ripped off.

  5. #5493
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    I admit to being a bit confused and troubled by all the Katie business and the level of emotion both for and against.

    If you had a bad experience with her or anyone else, you need only post a review, as I have, and leave it at that. It's not necessary to keep harping on it. That said, I do understand that one can get emotional when one has a bad experience, particularly if one is ripped off.

    What's more troubling are the folks defending her. This seems to indicate that either these people have some interest in her business, are too involved with her or are, perhaps, Katie herself posting here with a proxy. Perhaps Katie has something on someone here and pressures them to post positively, I don't know. In any case, the level of explicit advocacy seems very inappropriate for a place where we review and share information. It undermines the purpose of the forum, as we can all plainly see.

    The person who posted the quote below really has this very wrong. There is no reason why Katie should have "friends" here - that's not how this works, and we are not here to do her or her friends "favors." I am neither "for" or "against" Katie and nor should anyone else here be - we should just report as objectively as possible and move on.


    Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.
    Gareth, I wholeheartedly agree that we should just report as objectively as possible and move on. But part of objectivity is making sure we are all talking about the same person. There have been many Katies reported on here, and if we are accusing one of them of Cash & Dash we had better be sure which Katie we are talking about. RepoMan graciously confirmed that his negative experiences were with the Platinum Blonde Katie pictured below. I am sorry to hear it, but thanks to him we can all now be on our guard. You still haven't clearly stated that your negative report was about this same Platinum Blonde Katie or one of the many others reported on here.

  6. #5492
    I admit to being a bit confused and troubled by all the Katie business and the level of emotion both for and against.

    If you had a bad experience with her or anyone else, you need only post a review, as I have, and leave it at that. It's not necessary to keep harping on it. That said, I do understand that one can get emotional when one has a bad experience, particularly if one is ripped off.

    What's more troubling are the folks defending her. This seems to indicate that either these people have some interest in her business, are too involved with her or are, perhaps, Katie herself posting here with a proxy. Perhaps Katie has something on someone here and pressures them to post positively, I don't know. In any case, the level of explicit advocacy seems very inappropriate for a place where we review and share information. It undermines the purpose of the forum, as we can all plainly see.

    The person who posted the quote below really has this very wrong. There is no reason why Katie should have "friends" here - that's not how this works, and we are not here to do her or her friends "favors." I am neither "for" or "against" Katie and nor should anyone else here be - we should just report as objectively as possible and move on.


    Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.[/QUOTE]

  7. #5491

    Thanks for keeping it real on KATIE

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Spotted this tall SW with long red hair, looked about 30, wearing stripper heels on Pike. Picked her up for a quick chat. Quoted me 80 for FS. Maybe the dancer attitude, but I just wasn't feeling it. Did get digits and permission to share.
    I AGREE WIRH MIAMI, Katie was the SAME way with me! NO confusion either between Katie and KAT, I like KAT's Russian accent and tattoos but KAT never burned me, Just like Miami I trusted Katie as well.

    And got the LE story, not even the common courtesy of a phone call, I had to track her down. Here is a photo of the KATIE I am referring about and I know its not KAT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KATIE SHANN EBAY 300.JPG‎   KATIE SHANN EBAY 299.JPG‎  

  8. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Is this wall still around?
    Its been painted over, I was by there the other day and wondered the same thing.stopped to take a piss one day and some guys started walking up street towards my car so I took off in case they mistook me for a patron.

  9. #5489

    Tatyana

    Spotted this tall SW with long red hair, looked about 30, wearing stripper heels on Pike. Picked her up for a quick chat. Quoted me 80 for FS. Maybe the dancer attitude, but I just wasn't feeling it. Did get digits and permission to share.

  10. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo58  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, NumberDude. The Katie you pictured is an excellent provider and a very nice person. Unfortunately here she has often been confused with other unsavory blond Katies, particularly the one SuperEloquent harped on. And she isn't and never was named Kat, who has also been reviewed here. Some here have tagged the Katie in your photo as "Platinum Blonde Katie", which isn't a bad idea, since her hair color is unique in its very light shade.

    Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.
    I see no confusion here. "Platinum Blonde Katie" as pictured below, has burned me twice now (cash and dash). She used to be very trustworthy. I had many good times with her, even an all nighter. That is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first time. The first time she claimed LE grabbed her. Second time she used the same line even though I saw her being picked up by another monger a few hours later. Guess Uncle didn't keep her long. Her change of attitude seems to have happened after she worked at the peep show where she offered to let me jerk MYSELF off for $125.00. Ya right. I would suggest just taking her to your spot before giving her the money. YMMV.

  11. #5487
    Katie is a wonderful provider, articulate, smart and unfortunately sometimes distracted with her hobby. I have experienced all sides of her behavior over the years. Most recently she seems to be doing a bit better. I will continue to date her but always try to think with my big head and keep things safe and out of reach. That's all IMHO and experience.

    Runner8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a sweetheart. Seen her several times and can't say anything negative about her. Only good experiences.

  12. #5486
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few negative reports about "Katie" and wonder if we're talking about the same girl. So, I have posted a picture of the Katie that I know to see if that clears up any possible mis-identification. This Katie (the one in the picture) was no problem for me. She was friendly, intelligent and easy-going. I'd love to see her again, but her number doesn't work anymore. I pm'ed several members to see if they know her new number, to no avail. Has anyone had a bad experience with this girl? And do any of you know her new number? PM me if you do. I have digits to trade too. Thanks as always.
    This girl is a sweetheart. Seen her several times and can't say anything negative about her. Only good experiences.

  13. #5485
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Is this wall still around?
    Nope. It's been painted over.

  14. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few negative reports about "Katie" and wonder if we're talking about the same girl. So, I have posted a picture of the Katie that I know to see if that clears up any possible mis-identification. This Katie (the one in the picture) was no problem for me. She was friendly, intelligent and easy-going. I'd love to see her again, but her number doesn't work anymore. I pm'ed several members to see if they know her new number, to no avail. Has anyone had a bad experience with this girl? And do any of you know her new number? PM me if you do. I have digits to trade too. Thanks as always.
    Thank you, NumberDude. The Katie you pictured is an excellent provider and a very nice person. Unfortunately here she has often been confused with other unsavory blond Katies, particularly the one SuperEloquent harped on. And she isn't and never was named Kat, who has also been reviewed here. Some here have tagged the Katie in your photo as "Platinum Blonde Katie", which isn't a bad idea, since her hair color is unique in its very light shade.

    Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.

  15. #5483

    Has anyone seen Brittany?

    She now lives and works on the other side of the River, on the friendly streets of Camden. She is on again / off again, as she is living with her mom, and trying to get back custody of her girl.

    I did just date her last week, and her skills are still unmatched.

    Teddy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape