Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,811 to 24,825 of 32173
-
01-28-14 10:25 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 215Sunrise in F-Burg
I saw an ad for Sunrise in Fredericksburg. It said that showers are available. Are the showers new? I have been a number of times and never was offered a shower. I was somewhat regular, to the point where they kinda knew my face, and that I always wanted the soft massage. Can anyone who recently went there let me know if the shower actually a new service, or maybe it's a stand up and not a table. Thanks for the help. I read the most recent review about a Tokyo and am at an impasse. That's the first one that mentions actual monger service. Not to imply Stashio is lying. You have great reviews and we appreciate your intel. The ad implies one thing but most reviews are saying it's legit. YMMV. I may partake to see if I can donate a positive review. Sunrise and whatever the one by Gold's will get ya happy.
Take care and happy hunting!
-
01-28-14 04:09 #7362Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 5WORTH your time
Change of scenery needed. Vietnamese sounded good.
*hint. There's a reason why there's only one vague review on them.
-
01-28-14 01:55 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 60Sara has a friend that works there; awesome little find, Mika. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by SpikeFL
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-14 01:53 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 60Agree, those nips are the best I've see at an AMP. Very nice, didn't ask for the TS. YuYu didn't seem like she wanted to wander off very far or get wet.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-14 20:02 #7359Regular Member

Posts: 2I thought Blue Sky always smelled kind of funky.
Has anyone tried the newer place over on Mathis Ave? I think it's called Massage Therapy.
Originally Posted by FlowMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-14 06:05 #7358Regular Member

Posts: 2Which places are you talking about?
Originally Posted by FlowMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-14 21:23 #7357Regular Member

Posts: 18Manassas trials
Attempted to visit this new place that has recently been advertising on CL and BP. I called ahead of time and asked if I could come at a certain time, they said sure. I get there at that time, nice enough place. Tries for the upsell on the price. I say, I am fine with the cheaper price. She says okay get undressed. No more then 30 seconds later she comes back in and says someone else is here and they were a regular and had an appointment so I could wait for an hour or leave. I opted to leave.
Went yesterday to a different manassas place.
I didn't really like the place much. It stank like an old sushi restaurant.
They had me wait on a couch for about 5 or 10 minutes.
Place was kind of dirty you could say. I noticed to the side of the couch was a lamp on a table and under the lamp were a bunch of dead bugs laying on the table.
I really felt like leaving.
After my wait another monger comes out and leaves out the door.
Service was good, decent nova, okay massage. I didn't bother to roam.
When I left there was another monger on the couch waiting for his nova.
I think next time I go to another place.
-
01-26-14 16:15 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 51Tokyo Day Spa
Took a quick nap in Fredericksburg today and felt very refreshed when I awoke. Massage was soft and sensual. On the flip she had me very aroused, but the outer door slammed and I heard voices. Cover went on right away and she kept her hands on Jr. She finally checked the hallway and it was another monger there for some relief. Roaming was allowed OTC except when my hands wondered to her ta tas. Found the longest nips that I have ever seen. Thay had to be at least an inch in length and very thick. Her name was YuYu. Seems to me from what had expired during my dream, it could get better with each visit. My nap lasted 30 minutes. 45 for visit and 40 for tip which she was happy with. I will repeat.
-
01-24-14 16:39 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 41Parkway. Landover Rd I know its MD
Tiny house on commercial street, definitely glad it was daylight still.
Pleasant older (30-40) Judy.
Hard Chinese type massage with non scented oil (she claimed to be korean).
Not much teasing before flip.
Standard nova finish with some roaming allowed.
Probably will not return.
$50 hhr no shower.
$40 tip.
-
01-23-14 20:30 #7354Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 5Imperial therapy
Not too much activity within the complex. Discreet at night.
Met Diane at the door. Diane is probably early 40 but is slim and sexy.
TS was playful and obvious signs of why I was there was present.
Massage was decent. NOVA was nice and slow, finished on her nice chest.
FYI, I've been using this establishment since it's Golden days. Diane has been very comfortable with me since I leave behind $. $.60 is normally my house and tip. She alters the norm to accommodate my needs.
-
01-23-14 13:07 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 75Reston AMP / Vienna Amp
Went to the Reston / Herndon AMP that ads on backpage bodyrubs. They say they are the most luxurious with steam room and hot chicks. They lied on both. Provider was late 40's. They have a sauna. Terrible massage. Ended laying wood to the provider for 5 minutes, fairly tight. 4 in the AMP world. Wanted to kiss me on my lips over and over. Would not return. Gave her 60 tip told her to get out of my way and she should be paying me.
Went to the Vienna AMP across from Giant on RT 7. Legit place. Provider was cute. No teasing or roaming. Dont think they get much biz.
Anyone have any intel on the new amp that opened in tysons office park behind the vet place near the metro all the way in the back. If no replies, I will take one for the team. But, I would bet its either legit or hj only.
-
01-22-14 21:57 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 433IHeart Mclean
TOFTT at iHeart Massage in Mclean. Strictly legit.
-
01-16-14 17:37 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 47Enough Clues
I have received several PMs looking for the name and address of the parking lot where my dream took place. Most were from people with fewer than 5 posts to the forum, so I assume most are newbies. Respectfully, I ask that you do some digging on your own. All the information you need is in the post. Start by looking on BP.
Welcome and good hunting!
SFL
Originally Posted by SpikeFL
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-14 15:54 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 29Meh
Dreamt I was rich living in Herndon last week. Met Cindy who was kinda shy but friendly. Ts was great maybe the best I've experienced w Cindy even joining me on the table. Very thorough. Massage on the other hand was disappointing. Used lotion instead of oil which was just too thick. Technique lacked severely. Standard nova finish on the flip w no exposure on her part. Enjoyed her company but not the service as much. Probably won't be back for a while.
-
01-14-14 19:14 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 47Pleasant Dream in Falls Church
I was really tired, so pulled into a parking lot to take a nap. It was around the 6400 block of Seven Corners Place. Once I fell asleep, I started dreaming of a Korean girl named Sara. She works at an appropriately named spa that I saw on BP. Delightful young lady, perfect touch. I wasn't sure how long I was napping, but I guess tHEre was a reason I woke up smiling. If it were to happen in real life, I might dream for an hour .8 plus .4. There was no discussion at all, and no asking for a tip. Definitely hope I have this dream again! PM if you need more info.
SFL.











Reply With Quote






