Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 13321
-
01-18-14 16:50 #5506Forum Advertiser

Posts: 89Would be nice. I look forward to hearing from you! Til then, keep it up and hard!
Originally Posted by SkirtChasa
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-14 16:47 #5505Forum Advertiser

Posts: 89I've missed you!! How the hell have you been?
Originally Posted by WingmanTodd
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-14 15:41 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 159ClassASweetie
Went to see Sandy (ClassASweetie) this past week. Incall was nice, clean, and conveniently located in NKY. Summer was there as well when I arrived so I briefly met her. Not much for me to add to previous reports since I am more of a massage guy and never come across any type of limits. Sandy was very friendly and I definitely felt comfortable during the massage and playtime.
Sno.
-
01-18-14 13:48 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 520I searched "Spinner Ella" on the forum
Spinner Ella is a Forum Advertiser. Search for post #6307 in the Classifieds forum. Linking pages on this forum does not work so you will have to put her name into the search engine. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by JJLuvv
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-14 13:39 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 97Do you have a page link, I found about 5 "Ella's" in cincy. Thanks!
Originally Posted by AlmostBurned
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-14 10:51 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 482Holy hell
Someone's cock must be hanging out if this yard sissy decided to come out of his closet. Whodeyboy won't call me back. I have tried him a few times but I guess it's hard to answer the phone when your fat ass is laying on top of him. Woooooo now hit my music. MF.
Originally Posted by WingmanTodd
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 19:33 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 638My friend..
You of all people let your guard down. I would do as you wish and "punch me in the throat and then dropkick me in the ballsac", but that would put your b / F Whodey out of commission for your other pleasures for a bit!! HaHa! You can be such a douche, but I still think the world of your sorry ass! PM me sometime you lard ass.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 19:29 #5499Forum Advertiser

Posts: 444Always yours
I'll always be here for you love. Thank you thank you love very visit with you. Stick with what ya no instead of the unknown LOL lilbit cov has allways has shit reviews were I generally have great ones. As always be safe and happy hunting love ff
.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 19:23 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 482Not the fat one
We are talking about lilbitcov. Her ad is on like page 3 or 4 in escort ads. And I remember the porker ...LOL
.
Originally Posted by Josh88
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 18:25 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 2310Who are you talking about here? The only Tabby I could find was and old ad for this little porker.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ll-22/10037985
-
01-17-14 17:01 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 85Yeah she is bullshit and play games definately. I think she has a really bad habit honestly.
Originally Posted by ZackTy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 16:57 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 482I know
I read all the reviews and got numerous messages and fucking ignored them all ...someone needs to punch me in the throat and then dropkick me in the ballsac for being such a dipshit. I'm more pissed about ignoring the signs of my trusted brothers on here than the time I lost fucking with her. I definitely learned a lesson. Even seniors can be newbies occasionally MF
.
Originally Posted by ZackTy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 16:50 #5494Banned Member

Posts: 371Lilbitcov / Tabby
Not going to beat you up on this but I did write a review on her last year but I did lose .80 on it. I too love the super spinner types. That was my first, only time I will ever try her. So this should be a warning to anyone thinking on her. You have been warned! Peace, ZT.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 16:47 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 482I agree
Yes she is a sweetheart ...need to see her really soon. MF
.
Originally Posted by Gatty23
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-14 16:44 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 333Lilsexyme
Don't forget about Lilsexyme. An ATF and I don't usually like spinners.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




