Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 7496
-
01-23-14 02:01 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 154Afternoon cruise
I cruised yesterday around 1 pm. Saw one heavy SW on westford and 1 really tore up looking one on Appleton that may have been a dude. Total bust. Did not partake. Way too cold.
-
01-21-14 11:42 #2305Regular Member

Posts: 19Tracy the
What happened to Tracy, a blonde girl on Westford, I have not seen her for long. I miss her a lot. Any information.
-
01-20-14 19:35 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 422Nina
I have seen her out a lot but never was able to make the scoop. I believe she is shacked up at the caswell. She is on my to do list.
Originally Posted by YellowFever
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-14 14:28 #2303Banned Member

Posts: 1701Didn't we all.
Originally Posted by YellowFever
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-14 12:42 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 1045Nina
Years ago she looked a lot better good skull job never went back.
YF.
-
01-20-14 11:00 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 246Nina (so what's the skinny?)
So what's the info, have you seen her?
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-14 21:04 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 2099Nina
Her name is Nina.
Originally Posted by Macsys
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-14 17:16 #2299
-
01-16-14 23:23 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 398Young brunette
I stopped at Jay's around 9:30 tonight. There was this young girl hanging out with another kid by the phone.
Originally Posted by Macsys
[View Original Post]
This has to be the one named Michaela! Short, cute, thin, and hanging out with a guy. But, she doesn't look like she is 18 (nor does the guy hanging out with her). I felt like stopping to give her a pair of Jacksons and tell her to go home. This girl was working and I might be mistaken with her age!
-
01-16-14 19:37 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 246Danielle
What do you think seniors, Danielle, sounds the part.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-14 17:33 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 1045Wed night on Westford
Saw tall redheaded Amanda walking on Westford after 9 she's even looking thinner and also saw a brunette but she looks like she is loosing her teeth ie: crackhead look.
YF.
-
01-15-14 19:09 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 312Michaela
Happened to drive through on Tue evening so I swung by Jays where I saw a cute young brunette. Maybe 5'4", thin, big smile, calls herself Michaela. She was hanging out with a young guy, but she alone approached when I parked nearby. Turns out he looks out for her. We took a quick ride to get acquainted. She is really nice, articulate, didn't seem to be high on anything and her clothes smelled fresh, as best as I could tell. Oh, she appears to be sporting a lower back tattoo. Good company.
-
01-15-14 19:01 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 2099Brunette & Nicole
Originally Posted by VirgilDan
[View Original Post]
It's always wise to be careful & cautious, I'm 99.9% positive she's legit, next time I see her out I'll go for it, probably get my dumb ass busted again!
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
Saw Nicole a couple of times recently, mid twenties, good body, not much of a looker but does good work & the price is right, have contact info for seniors & contributors.
-
01-15-14 13:03 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 237Re: Brunette
Beware. In other years LPD has run stings from the corner of the V building. I sat and watched one go down when the bait looked TGTBT. Particularly dangerous if she isn't moving. I'd wait until I actually saw her get scooped before I took the chance.
Dan.
-
01-15-14 05:26 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 2099Brunette
I've seen her out also, first time (two weeks ago) I thought like you that she was TGTBT & was a civi, she settled in the same location at the verizon bldg.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
Made a pass & got the look, last I saw her she was talking to a guy on foot & when I came back around to pick her up she was gone.
Saw her out again last Saturday walking on South street but any time I tried to get she shook her head no so she must not have been working at the time, I followed her to where she entered an apartment, waited a bit but she didn't come back out to play.
Hard to say what's under those clothes but I hope to find out soon!










Reply With Quote



