Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 807 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2973

    Diana

    We'll I think I finally met the Diana you guys report about on Na the other day. She's older with blondish hair 5'6" - 5'7" and gives a great bbjcim. She was dressed very sexy with a jean mini skirt and stockings. I almost didn't make the pickup because I was concerned about the possible LE attention she may be getting dressed like that that I don't know about. Little head made the call and I waited for her down a side street after we made eye contact. I'm glad I let little guy decide this time which is very rare. She's a real sweetheart and got the job done nicely for .20. I dopped her off at her place down a small side street by the domes.

  2. #2972
    Nothing at 7 or 9 am yesterday on the south loop. Around 11:30 I see a WSW around 15th and L, it's the girl that was wearing the purple coat the day before. She is skinny, about 5'7' and looks like a user. She was working kinda hard, making string looks. I finally made eye contact and turned down 15th and pulled over about 6 card down. That was the only free spot. I waited 5 minutes and nothing so I went down to Grant, turned right twice and back to L to see where she went. As I turned on L, I saw LE turn down were I was so I just headed out.

  3. #2971
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    On that Katie not there is a army Katie cakes too. Probly 2nd hot Katie cakes. Met her briefly via a Senior's intro. Amazing.

    Well gents on that note; time has come that I shall hunt with you once again. Prepare to put milw town in spot light again. Will need about 2 weeks to settle in; but after that its fun times.

    Cannot wait to meet all the ATFs of Milw town.
    Sure hope the weather warms up for you. It's been a rough winter.

  4. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I'm just doing it wrong but I haven't been able to find the Dec 2011 Katie picture. I tried looking in the photo gallery and browsing forum posts from that time period but no luck.
    On that Katie not there is a army Katie cakes too. Probly 2nd hot Katie cakes. Met her briefly via a Senior's intro. Amazing.

    Well gents on that note; time has come that I shall hunt with you once again. Prepare to put milw town in spot light again. Will need about 2 weeks to settle in; but after that its fun times.

    Cannot wait to meet all the ATFs of Milw town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails katie-sleepover.jpg‎  

  5. #2969
    Had some time this morning on the way to work, about 6:30 am, so I cruised L from 27 to 6. No sightings at all.

  6. #2968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    South side

    Took a stroll before the work day, and at about 5 am the early numbers on L and G were full of SW. Mostly white. A few looked really promising. Then took another stroll at about 3 pm and the streets were fairly dead, all BSW. I usually do not pick them up but on About 20th and G a real tall thin hot looking BSW wearing large sun glasses looked fantastic. She was not your usual looking SW. She was amazing. Didn't do the deed was waiting for someone else to be sure not a LE. Never saw her before. Anybody been with her?

  7. #2967

    Taylor

    Talked to Taylor on lower L this morning. I was on my way to work so no time to do anything. WSW about 5"10' grey jacket, blue hoody underneath. Light colored scarf and red glasses. Sort of plain looking. She said she hasn't been working long. I have seen her walking probably 3 times over the past couple of weeks and wasn't sure if she was a SW. She gave me a phone number which is apparently a wrong number when I tried it a half hour later.

  8. #2966
    I saw a cute girl with a pony tail and purple jacket around 8 this morning. I passed her on about 15th and L. She was giving looks to be picked up. I did another pass on my way to grab salt at speedway and noticed her walking that direction. I was going to wait for her there but after 10 minutes, no show. Headed back onto L and she was gone. I have seen a pic of her on here for sure but can't find it now. I'll keep looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    I passed her up on G this morning. I get excited when I catch a far away look of her thinking I'm about to get lucky with a nice blonde then get so let down when I get close enough to realize it's her.

    I saw two BSW on and one light skinned and looked good, but got beat to the pick up. Saw 2 beat up WSW on L and was about to give up when I spot a nice thin blonde with long straight hair maybe mid 20's on Upper G that I haven't seen before. Got the look, quickly turned around and was pleased to see her walking up to my car. She hopped in quick LE check, found a spot and got a great BBBJCIM for .20.

  9. #2965

    Tweeker

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    Britney is tweeking out on L right now (1 pm) if anyone is interested.
    I passed her up on G this morning. I get excited when I catch a far away look of her thinking I'm about to get lucky with a nice blonde then get so let down when I get close enough to realize it's her.

    I saw two BSW on and one light skinned and looked good, but got beat to the pick up. Saw 2 beat up WSW on L and was about to give up when I spot a nice thin blonde with long straight hair maybe mid 20's on Upper G that I haven't seen before. Got the look, quickly turned around and was pleased to see her walking up to my car. She hopped in quick LE check, found a spot and got a great BBBJCIM for .20.

  10. #2964

    Britney

    Britney is tweeking out on L right now (1 pm) if anyone is interested.

  11. #2963
    Hooded jacket, lighter hair, nice smile and maybe 5'5, 125 lbs. Haven't talked to her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    Do you know her name? What did she look like? Was she on the north side or the south side of the street? I have been striking out on L so much lately that I'm tempted to start skipping it all together.

  12. #2962

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    From a year back there were 2 Katies.

    1 a little older and her belly was like a war zone. But offered everything.

    2 was skinnier younger and operated off a notel not so far frm L and gf area. Better def. Better as it was SW rates but her room. Sometimes had girls.

    I've been shared some digits by few seniors. I will know forsure next week if I'm due to come to lands to North or not. But clearly won't be in milw town but more south of it. And saw the new BP katie. Looks hot. Can't wait to meet her if I come up.

    If you look back 2011 Dec. You will see a pix of katie frm back laying on her tits on my bed. Did over night stay. Will not recommend. That fukin cost me good 8 hrs of sleep and I love my 8 hrs of sleep. Did fuk her 3 x I think that night tough fun times. For .40.

    See the 2 katies tell 'them Jin said Hi. And misses the 2nd one most dearly.
    I don't know if I'm just doing it wrong but I haven't been able to find the Dec 2011 Katie picture. I tried looking in the photo gallery and browsing forum posts from that time period but no luck.

  13. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a pict of this other Katie? Or a description at least? All the girls using the same handful of names sure is confusing.
    From a year back there were 2 Katies.

    1 a little older and her belly was like a war zone. But offered everything.

    2 was skinnier younger and operated off a notel not so far frm L and gf area. Better def. Better as it was SW rates but her room. Sometimes had girls.

    I've been shared some digits by few seniors. I will know forsure next week if I'm due to come to lands to North or not. But clearly won't be in milw town but more south of it. And saw the new BP katie. Looks hot. Can't wait to meet her if I come up.

    If you look back 2011 Dec. You will see a pix of katie frm back laying on her tits on my bed. Did over night stay. Will not recommend. That fukin cost me good 8 hrs of sleep and I love my 8 hrs of sleep. Did fuk her 3 x I think that night tough fun times. For .40.

    See the 2 katies tell 'them Jin said Hi. And misses the 2nd one most dearly.

  14. #2960

    Cute one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    I headed for my 3rd run then. This time I saw a cute one on about 15th and L. I saw her last week near the same spot.
    Do you know her name? What did she look like? Was she on the north side or the south side of the street? I have been striking out on L so much lately that I'm tempted to start skipping it all together.

  15. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    I was going to wait a bit and come back again but saw a decent amount of LE heading east on L while I was heading west. I thought maybe she was a setup and they were coming to get her mark because there was a patty wagon also.
    If it was a sting, they wouldn't be coming from any sort of a distance. They would have parked in all sorts of nooks and crannies right in the area - like within a block or so. That being said, the first rule in the game is to pay attention to your spidey senses!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape