Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,191 to 32,205 of 37369
-
02-13-14 10:53 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 482Miss Laine
Told to me by a well informed person that Laine is now working for Tashaofclimax agency. They would be perfect for each other.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 20:48 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 168Laine..
Yupe! You got it and I agree this agency has been very good for me too. Actualy Jeane apologised for that as she was tricked by this girl. She also warned that she migh use different picture to post her own.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 18:42 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 482Miss Laine
Is she with Jeana Paige agency? I've only had good sessions with her girls. A call to the agency may be in order and let her know this is not up to quality. You might get some makeup or something.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 13:50 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 510How the hell does she up charge from $275.
-
02-11-14 13:34 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 464Ma laine
Thanks for sharing as I looked at her and was questioning her myself to dream or not to dream. You answered my question.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 10:50 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 168Ms. Laine
Hello mongers. Just to let you she is not only upselling but also using very old photo. Service is so so. Save your money for good one.
http://eroticmugshots.com/richmond-e.../?pid=11870344
-
02-06-14 15:28 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 482Sidney Starr is smoking hot
I thought I would have to ask about this Star girl didn't know about her then I figured out it was sidney starr. I think Sidney is hotter than Stevie from a womanly figure with much better tits. Stevie is a tight fitness specimen but super sweet. Either one of them is better than wasting 10 tries to find one good streetwalker or utr.
Originally Posted by HotRodJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 09:48 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 195Amber Tai
Just the mention of AT's name gets me hard. She is incredible.She had the iPod dock playing music and little candles burning everywhere, which I haven't seen since Amber Tai. Nice touch. Not as pretty as AT, but really, who is?
-
02-06-14 06:11 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 254Lilly
When I saw her a few months ago, the half-hearted response to any kissing on the lips was my experience, too, so that's probably par for the course. She was also very shy about DATY; we talked about it, to give her some assurance, and had some fun doing it, so it sounds like maybe she has come out of her shell about that. Those were the only two very minor negatives. She was very personable, a lot of fun. My experience was much like UKnowWho's.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 03:01 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 358Lilly
I met Lilly from Bella's agency ( http://fantasygirlfriends.courtesans...els/show/23933) recently. She has reviews elsewhere but she was unique enough that I thought I'd report anyway.
$.75 for 30 min incall in decent West End hotel. She had the iPod dock playing music and little candles burning everywhere, which I haven't seen since Amber Tai. Nice touch. Not as pretty as AT, but really, who is? Still pretty, and a notch above. Pics and height / weight stats on site actually accurate. Long gorgeous hair that smelled great, no tats or excessive piercings, no stretch marks or scars or anything. You can just tell this girl didn't come out of a trailer park like so many we meet seem to.
Started with LFK that felt a bit halfhearted and I had a sinking feeling. Moved to DATY which I enjoyed and she seemed to, too, from the way she was moving. She offered a BJ but I declined so I'm not sure if it would've been a BBBJ or CBJ. She mentioned she liked the guy on top so we did mish, and this was really the unique part. I've never had a girl grab me like she did. That is, through all the variations of mish we did, she was always trying to wrap her arms and legs around me as much as possible. When I was farther away, she'd grab whatever she could with her hands. Like, she was always trying to pull me into her so it felt like she was hungry for it and it was really fucking hot. Came, and afterward she said "Damn, you sound like you've never had sex before!" I said "No, that was just REALLY good".
YMMV, but damn, this was one of those times where you get back home, flop down on the couch, and think "Holy SHIT!
-
01-13-14 23:13 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 254Laura
I think about her every time I go down that part of Main. Great body art. Great first date. Second time I saw her the AC was out, 'hot as the concrete in July in Houston', and it was not a great time. And we had to whisper because the landlord was around. She was apologetic and was going to make it up to me, but she was gone soon after that. And, yeah, she was a gem in some ways.
Originally Posted by Cohiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-14 22:31 #5168Banned Member

Posts: 54Remembering Laura Angel
Only saw her twice in 2008 I think, it was when she was on main st. The 2nd time I saw her in the summer of 2008 she told me she was renting a house on grace st. And would be working out of there real soon. That never happened. Anyone know the details after she left main st. Location?? She also said she was saving for law school at Berkeley CA. Maybe she saved up enough to go by 2008?? She was a gem in some ways.
-
01-12-14 14:15 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 254[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
01-10-14 19:02 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 194Needing some info
Has anyone tried the lady who uses the name SweetHeart on back page escorts lives on east end, just curious going to be working up here for a few months and looking around for some evening fun. I am not a newbie or asking for free just from out of town. Thanks for any help.
-
01-10-14 17:36 #5165Administrator

Posts: 5265How many times do I have to say it?
Please don't feed the trolls. It's the only reason they keep showing up.
Banning them doesn't work, they just register new user names from new IP's. As long as somebody gives them attention they keep posting. Just put them on your ignore list and move on.
A2









Reply With Quote






