Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 459 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6875
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1820

    After Fun City Troubles..

    Hello fellow mongers. I know I haven't posted in months and Philly isn't really even my area but as I grew bored of the South Jersey scene, I decided to take a hop over the bridge. It was last Saturday night the 7th, after midnight so I guess it was Sunday morning. I made an appointment about fifteen minutes before 1 for one o clock and got there ten minutes late..the lady in charge was sure to break my balls. Everything was cool, a late twenty something or good looking 30 something entered the room. She had dark shoulder length hair, nice be's, not much ass and barely spoke english. She was nice, she smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable. I didn't catch her name and for that, I'm sorry. So I paid her, she washed me thoroughly, did the sexy slide, all that fun jazz.

    Let me get to the point.

    She kissed me all over and was very sexy, CBJ, Cowgirl, mish and the Doggy. Thing is, I couldn't perform. I dunno what was my deal but she still took care of me. She gave me a sloppy HJ using some lube and flickering her tounge on the tip of my bird. I finished, she cleaned me and gave me a message til my time ran down.

    She dressed me back up and made me some tea.

    Freaking delicious. I've never had earl grey with honey before.

    A couple days later, it stings when I pee and I've got a cloudy substance that comes out the tip of my head. I did the research and I'm pretty sure just the bacteria from her tounge licking my head without a condom on has got me fucked up. I'm hitting up a clinic on Tuesday to clear up this matter. I posted this not to scare anyone away from fun city because I had a pretty good experience besides the matter of not getting it up and THIS. Please be careful out there.

  2. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by GogglzPaesano  [View Original Post]
    No a few different.. I had one MILF who rimmed me for 20 minutes with BBBJ chaser. Must be one of her specialties cause guys line up for their cavity search.

    She worked in NJ and was well known there. Not the greatest looker but does things not many like to do..
    Rimmed for 20 minutes...sounds boring. LOL.

    Inncogneatoe.

  3. #1818
    No a few different.. I had one MILF who rimmed me for 20 minutes with BBBJ chaser. Must be one of her specialties cause guys line up for their cavity search.

    She worked in NJ and was well known there. Not the greatest looker but does things not many like to do..

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs  [View Original Post]
    Are there new girls at 1819 or is it the same crew as before?

  4. #1817

    Gloria

    Quote Originally Posted by Falafelwaffle2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Can you elaborate on "anything"? Asians generally age very well so I might be inclined to stop by!

    Also, I saw Tiny a couple weeks back because I am partial to petite women... Wasn't that impressed, though. Maybe I just expected more based on some of the stellar reviews but she didn't seem as enthusiastic as some of the girls at Bella (I.e. Gloria). But one thing I did like was how she stood up during doggy, and grabbing those nice little A's while pumping away was quite nice. And grabbing the boys during doggy was great too. All things considered, I'd give her a 8/10, but wouldn't repeat as long as Gloria is around.
    Why is she so Good?

  5. #1816

    Diferent Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge for my Mongering Brethren (that's y'all) and gave Hana Spa a whirl. This is a new place in Norristown (open 2 mos) and is easy to access and park at. On the phone, Mamasan said three girls and I'd have choice. 20 minutes later when I ask for lineup, she says "no lineup. I bring you best girl." Translated for Engrish she meant ONLY girl. In walk "Sophia" (she pronounced it So-pee-ah) and kept using her stage name in the third person. ("Sop-pee-ah think you very handsome" She was reasonably pretty but not the curvy body I like (I'm a fan of bolt-ons especially on Asians. Sometimes their little boy-look makes me feel like a Sandusky at these joints). Good TS with teasing, very thorough, acknowledged the boys a bit, then to the room. I sense she prides herself on her massage skills so she offered the ending before the massage. I was pretty worked up so accepted and she did the job handily with her finger on the way to Greece. Nothing else seemed available but I didn't test too hard. After hot towel cleanup of my kids, she did indeed deliver a full additional 40 minutes of exceptional massage, so that was well worth it. Total damage was .60 door and .60 more for the handywork and she seemed happy with that.

    Repeat? Maybe because of convenience to me, certainly wouldn't put forth any effort to get there.
    Hey, thanks for the good report! We need more out there TOFTT. And you detail is excellent! Nice.

    Er, um, ah, now about the underlined section... I am sure you meant something else... But I'd hate for such a comment to elicit the wrong kinda attention. I'm just sayin'. I'm sure that feeling creeps you out and makes you consider leaving.

    Anyway, keep up the good work and let us know if you head back to Hana Spa.

  6. #1815

    Hana Spa. In Norristown TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Driving down Ridge Pike in Norristown, not far from OS Therapy, and suddenly my AMP-radar goes off and I see "Hana Spa" in a nice little storefront with a flashy "open" sign in the window. Anyone TOFTT yet who can report back?
    Took the plunge for my Mongering Brethren (that's y'all) and gave Hana Spa a whirl. This is a new place in Norristown (open 2 mos) and is easy to access and park at. On the phone, Mamasan said three girls and I'd have choice. 20 minutes later when I ask for lineup, she says "no lineup. I bring you best girl." Translated for Engrish she meant ONLY girl. In walk "Sophia" (she pronounced it So-pee-ah) and kept using her stage name in the third person. ("Sop-pee-ah think you very handsome" She was reasonably pretty but not the curvy body I like (I'm a fan of bolt-ons especially on Asians. Sometimes their little boy-look makes me feel like a Sandusky at these joints). Good TS with teasing, very thorough, acknowledged the boys a bit, then to the room. I sense she prides herself on her massage skills so she offered the ending before the massage. I was pretty worked up so accepted and she did the job handily with her finger on the way to Greece. Nothing else seemed available but I didn't test too hard. After hot towel cleanup of my kids, she did indeed deliver a full additional 40 minutes of exceptional massage, so that was well worth it. Total damage was .60 door and .60 more for the handywork and she seemed happy with that.

    Repeat? Maybe because of convenience to me, certainly wouldn't put forth any effort to get there.

  7. #1814
    Are there new girls at 1819 or is it the same crew as before?

    If the crew is still the same little nervous about the place since no news stories about how their charges resolved. Pending cases are exactly that and can go in many directions.

    Regarding the rumor about the one chick being from North Korea. Why does that matter? There are many North Koreans that hop the border to China and move on with their lives: the border is very porous. Unless the insinuation is that some organized elements are involved in arranging but those elements are probably involved at majority of the places.

    Quote Originally Posted by GogglzPaesano  [View Original Post]
    4 at this place were locked up in late August.. I heard young one was NK. Replacements were called in from NNJ / Passaic.. Coco was a BBBJ queen here. She's a pro for sure.

  8. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by Falafelwaffle2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Can you elaborate on "anything"? Asians generally age very well so I might be inclined to stop by!

    Also, I saw Tiny a couple weeks back because I am partial to petite women... Wasn't that impressed, though. Maybe I just expected more based on some of the stellar reviews but she didn't seem as enthusiastic as some of the girls at Bella (I.e. Gloria). But one thing I did like was how she stood up during doggy, and grabbing those nice little A's while pumping away was quite nice. And grabbing the boys during doggy was great too. All things considered, I'd give her a 8/10, but wouldn't repeat as long as Gloria is around.
    4 at this place were locked up in late August.. I heard young one was NK. Replacements were called in from NNJ / Passaic.. Coco was a BBBJ queen here. She's a pro for sure.

  9. #1812

    This was not Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your bad experience. That really St*nks! Appreciate you posting your experience so others can avoid the place! Much appreciated!

    If memory serves from reading these boards, I think a lot of the non Asian MPs in NE Philly are associated with the Russians? Perhaps my memory is bad? Also suspect that kind of "routine" is standard practice for the non-Asian MPs up there. Perhaps someone more directly knowledgeable can add their experience?

    Hope it is OK to post the advert in case the link gets taken down?

    WELCOME GENTLEMAN all nude massages to START YOUR DAY (215)251-6352  - 20

    Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:42 AM.

    Reply: click here.

    We have EVERYTHING!! _GENTLEMAN'S CHOICE your going to love our nude massages_10145; Don't miss the Chance to spend 1 hr with any sexy girl you pick.. Including Table Showers (with us) We are Highly Recommended_HOTT INTERNATIONAL BOMBSHELLS_ REAL PICS Absolutely your favorite.. These other spas wish they was us! OPEN 9:00 am.10:00 pm __Tel: 215-251-6352 Address:2401 Tremont st. Suite, see on Roosevelt blvd. Phila, Pa 19115 (On right side (sidewalk) just after the Barber shop).

    Poster's age: 20.

    • Location: Philadelphia, ROOSEVELT BOULEVARD / GRANT 215-251-6352.

    • Post I'd: 17759500 pennsylvania.
    This was not Russian when I came outside the Spanish girl followed me and started fighting with a Spanish guy with a few tear drop tats under his eye. He did not make eye contact or even look at me when I walked pass him.

  10. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by GogglzPaesano  [View Original Post]
    Heard this place is loaded with North Jersey C/K Grandma's that do anything for a Jackson over standard rates. Problem is they start at 50 yo and up ENJOY... LOL.
    Thanks for the info. Can you elaborate on "anything"? Asians generally age very well so I might be inclined to stop by!

    Also, I saw Tiny a couple weeks back because I am partial to petite women... Wasn't that impressed, though. Maybe I just expected more based on some of the stellar reviews but she didn't seem as enthusiastic as some of the girls at Bella (I.e. Gloria). But one thing I did like was how she stood up during doggy, and grabbing those nice little A's while pumping away was quite nice. And grabbing the boys during doggy was great too. All things considered, I'd give her a 8/10, but wouldn't repeat as long as Gloria is around.

  11. #1810

    She'll be missed. Domino at Bella

    Sorry to see that Domino is gone. I went to see her last month and all I can say is WOW. Incredible time had with her. Great TS with lots of attention paid to the boys & mini me. Really nice, therapeutic massage, and then on the flip... Wonderful DATY. Thigh vice, loud moans, quite a splash. Didn't last long in CG. I'll be back to sample the newer ladies in two weeks. Looking forward to it.

  12. #1809

    Ridge Pike AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Driving down Ridge Pike in Norristown, not far from OS Therapy, and suddenly my AMP-radar goes off and I see "Hana Spa" in a nice little storefront with a flashy "open" sign in the window. Anyone TOFTT yet who can report back?
    Haven't noticed that one, and haven't been to OS yet either (Hey, I'm new in the area. So many AMPs, so little time / money). But I have been to Ridge and to Sun, both on Ridge Pike, opposite sides of the street, and opposite directions from Alan Wood drive (IKEA). Both appear to be are & T only. TS and massage were better at Ridge. Roaming was better at Sun (but provider stayed clothed). Finishes about the same both places; lotion available if needed. Given the plethora of options in this Target rich environment, I doubt I'll be returning to either any time soon. Not that there was anything wrong, but they are what they are and there are lots more options out there with broader menus (and heftier prices).

    Stay Safe.

    Holden Caulfield.

  13. #1808

    Russian MPs

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNReady  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a lot of non-Asian body rubs in the northeast area I tried this one just now.

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Bod...52-20/17759500

    Started off not to bad good looking Latino takes me to my room standard .6 for the house. Tells me to get nude and put the tip on the table so I do as told and put $ on the table and all I got was a oil rub for 10 minutes. Next she gets hot stones for my back and then leaves for 10 minutes. Comes back with a wet towel and wipes down my back and legs tells me to turn over and put the rest of the tip on the table. So I put another .5 on the table and flip over. Comes back in and covers mini me with towel and rubs my legs for 5 minutes. Tells me I am done and I can use the bath room when I am leaving if I like. So my advise is to stick to the AMPs. I TOFTT totaling 210 for nothing but an oil rub. That lasted 30 minute. If anyone has had a different experience please let me know.
    Sorry about your bad experience. That really St*nks! Appreciate you posting your experience so others can avoid the place! Much appreciated!

    If memory serves from reading these boards, I think a lot of the non Asian MPs in NE Philly are associated with the Russians? Perhaps my memory is bad? Also suspect that kind of "routine" is standard practice for the non-Asian MPs up there. Perhaps someone more directly knowledgeable can add their experience?

    Hope it is OK to post the advert in case the link gets taken down?

    🍁🍂WELCOME GENTLEMAN all nude massages to START YOUR DAY (215)251-6352 🍂🍁 - 20

    Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:42 AM.

    Reply: click here.

    We have EVERYTHING!! _GENTLEMAN'S CHOICE your going to love our nude massages_10145; Don't miss the Chance to spend 1 hr with any sexy girl you pick.. Including Table Showers (with us) We are Highly Recommended_HOTT INTERNATIONAL BOMBSHELLS_ REAL PICS Absolutely your favorite.. These other spas wish they was us! OPEN 9:00 am.10:00 pm __Tel: 215-251-6352 Address:2401 Tremont st. Suite, see on Roosevelt blvd. Phila, Pa 19115 (On right side (sidewalk) just after the Barber shop).

    Poster's age: 20.

    • Location: Philadelphia, ROOSEVELT BOULEVARD / GRANT 215-251-6352.

    • Post I'd: 17759500 pennsylvania.

  14. #1807
    Great review on Audrey!

    I forgot to mention Candy at Pink as another great option. Call ahead don't get fooled my the mamasan into seeing anyone else besides Candy. Pink is different from FC and Bella, the other girls are 40 plus and pretty ugly in my opinion.

    Enjoy!

  15. #1806

    North East body rubs

    I have seen a lot of non-Asian body rubs in the northeast area I tried this one just now.

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Bod...52-20/17759500

    Started off not to bad good looking Latino takes me to my room standard .6 for the house. Tells me to get nude and put the tip on the table so I do as told and put $ on the table and all I got was a oil rub for 10 minutes. Next she gets hot stones for my back and then leaves for 10 minutes. Comes back with a wet towel and wipes down my back and legs tells me to turn over and put the rest of the tip on the table. So I put another .5 on the table and flip over. Comes back in and covers mini me with towel and rubs my legs for 5 minutes. Tells me I am done and I can use the bath room when I am leaving if I like. So my advise is to stick to the AMPs. I TOFTT totaling 210 for nothing but an oil rub. That lasted 30 minute. If anyone has had a different experience please let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape