Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1713

    Stay Away

    New to this but have been following for awhile now. I wanted to share some info I called and set up an appt for a car date she agreed. When we get in the car she asks for the money 1st so I give it to her as I give her the money she tries to open the door and take off with my money without providing the service. I get out grab her and take my money back from her tight drip in her hand and drove off. Not worth the risk in seeing her at all.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-me-30/3799537

  2. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    After months and months of inactivity, I finally returned to the hobby recently. Aside from being paranoid about disease and having a kind of hectic personal / romantic life, I also just felt sort of ashamed of my experiences in this hobby. Nothing against you regular mongers, but I just haven't felt right after the deed. However, after over 4 months of completely inactivity, I finally got the itch again. And then, after not being able to connect with numerous providers, I finally saw the popular Angel in Johnston.

    First of all, I clearly do not do this often, so I think my expectations are scaled differently than your average hobbyist, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I know Angel has been referred to as being better looking than her pictures suggest on several occasions, yet I found the difference to be marginal. I do agree that it was better in person, but the picture pretty much gives you the right idea. Not a total babe, but attractive enough. She's a little thick in the hips, but she is in decent shape and her natural tits are fantastic. I only visited for her lollipop special, but I spent plenty of time fondling her tits, and I loved them.

    As far as the action goes, she definitely delivered. Though it was only my third, it was by far the best BBBJ I had received (the other two being from Joelle and Renee). She DT'the no problem, and unlike with Renee, there was no issue with teeth. She took direction well, and she let me deliver my first facial. It was a completely satisfying experience. Yet somehow, I still felt dirty / guilty on the way home. So I figured that was my swan song (not a bad one to go out on). Oh. And she mentioned how she is married and her hubby is aware of what she does but doesn't want her doing BBBJ. This is the first I've heard of a husband, so that may be the man seen with her on her porch in previous reports.

    Fast. Forward a month, and of course I'm feeling the itch again. I'the seen ads for this provider, Heather: http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ess-24/3869618 - and I was really impressed by what I saw. After a positive review and a glowing one (which was made by a person with only that report, mind you), I decided she looked way above the normal BP quality and that I should take the plunge if I felt up to it again. So after keeping in touch with her all day today, I went to Caddy and got all worked up, and despite being extremely nervous, I finally made my way over to her place late at night. I had wavered on this all night and I have to give her credit for being patient, although at many times in our text conversation I got the impression that she was getting impatient, and the attitude wasn't helping the butterflies, but it WAS over text, so some things can get lost that way.

    I arrive at her place, which is in a decent area in Woonsocket. It was late and I felt comfortable leaving my car on the road. I am still feeling way more nervous than any of the other times, but I figure she looks more than worth it, and I'm sure I'll have a change of heart once I get in there. When I call her to let her know I'm there, she seems nice, but drops her phone at one point and gets a bit too upset about it. Still, I try not to let it bother me. She comes down after a minute and lets me in. As a side note, the path to her doorway is not shoveled. At all. And her doorway was very slippery. I can't really see her at this point but her body does look on point. I follow her upstairs and she lets me into her second. Floor apartment. She does not live dudes, as was previously mentioned, and there doesn't seem to be anybody else home. So that's good. Yet I still don't feel right. And once I finally get a look at her, I decide it's not worth it. Her pictures are accurate. She is slim and seemingly in really good shape, and the pictures of her face are her. But I can see some wear, probably as a result of whatever her "vices" are. I'm not floored by her appearance as I thought I would be, and combined with my nerves, I have to decline. She seems upset but to her credit she doesn't protest much. She only tries to make me more comfortable. I offer to leave some of the donation with her, and she declines. So all in all, she does seem like a sweetheart, I just wasn't feeling right about it. If she had looked EXACTLY like her pictures, I probably would have gone through with it. But they are definitely optimistic, and her looks didn't seem to be the result of just age, so it just freaked me out.

    She did end up texting me after saying how upset she was, and I really do feel bad, but I just couldn't do it. Didn't want to part with all of my cash and end up having a terrible experience. She may be a great provider but I just didn't find out. I probably still have too high standards for this hobby, so she probably is still very good looking for this circuit. And if you're a FS guy, the body looks sweet. But I just couldn't do it.

    I left thinking that might be a sign for me, but then the little head urged me to consider otherwise. So maybe I will continue with this, maybe I won't. On the other hand, I will definitely continue to visit the strip clubs. I will be reporting in that section as well.
    I can relate to you dude. Trust me, it goes away when you get more comfortable, at least for me it did. Just focus on the moment, sounds stupid but it helps. Now I look forward to them, took me about 5-6 SW pickups and probably 10+ BP / CL providers. Now I have confidence and it makes it much much better. You are obviously looking for something (just like me) and it doesn't go away for me unless I hobby. Good luck!

  3. #1711

    No, it's this Jenny

    This is the Jenny he's talking about. At least I think so

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...als-24/3881508

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenny you're talking about?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...lls-23/3787638

  4. #1710

    Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggerz66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents-.

    Back for more in 2014.

    I opted to visit Jenny in Prov. Over Sasha's place after my last post for intel on them. Reading the review on here of Sasha's place-looks like I made the right choice. Jenny was a pure spinner and skinnier than he pictures showed. Nice girl. Needed a ladder to get on her bed it was so high up! I opted for QV and put her skills a smidge better than Angel in Johnston. Pure champ-BBBJTCCIM, with DT. Will need to return for a FS visit. I am putting Sasha's place on my back up list and will try the 40.00 option if I do visit.

    Next up on my list is Jackie.

    Rugger.
    Is this the Jenny you're talking about?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...lls-23/3787638

  5. #1709

    Mariyah, finally

    Wanted to see Mariyah for a while and so I finally went for it.

    Prior reviews tell the story. She's a very sweet girl and made me feel comfortable in her setting. Location had a lot to do with my choice too as she was in a decent hotel in a convenient location. I left happy and would repeat but will probably try to meet someone new before doing so. Jenny, Angel and Joelle are on the short list due to many good reviews.

    Just a warning of the smoke smell you will leave with on your clothes. She smelled nice, just the room transferred to the clothes. It was similar to that of leaving a casino. So there's your possible excuse.

    Be safe.

  6. #1708

    Asking questions on the phone

    What's a good way to find out if the BJ is a CBJ or BBBJ? ("Are your lolipops in a wrapper?

    Don't want to spook providers on the phone, but don't want to waste our time either.

    Thanks,

    L.

  7. #1707

    Bella Banks

    Bella used to be part of Sasha's house, but is now independently managed at a hotel in Pawtuket. She is a BBW and knew this going in as all I wanted was a BJ. She was friendly on the phone and got her rates. I went to her location and called the second time. She picked up, gave me the room number and away I went. She has a smoking room, for you non-smokers out there. She opened the door and she looks like the pics. She's a big girl, but attractive. I opted for 10 min /$40. I settled business, got comfortable, and she showed me her tatoo. She was pretty chill. She started out giving an average CBJ but after a little encouragement and direction she gave me a great one. When she's on, she's got great technique. I bet she'd give a great BBBJ. Got dressed, said goodby, and left.

    Damage $40. I'd repeat.

    Happy new year.

    L.

  8. #1706

    Different name, same story

    Just to reiterate that MOST BP providers are not willing to even do a "cardate" whether they meet you somewhere or you pick them up. With the weather, we have a LOT of SW's and even CL girls thinking they're real providers and also trying to charge more too. If you do find a BP poster that does car dates, negotiate for MUCH less and be aware that even a relatively honest girl might be tempted by easy money if you're not paying attention and the out and out RIPOFF artist can have a field day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.this girl Nikki is the thief Jessica that I reported about a while back. It seems that she has changed her name but her phone number ends in 2984. I'm happy to hear that Spirit2 was able to recover his money. Be safe, Sailor02.

  9. #1705

    Nikki is Jessica 2984

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit2  [View Original Post]
    I was in Paw town yesterday and had the urge for a quick BJ. After going through a few voice mails, I got Nikki. Nice enough on the phone and was very near where I was. Since she was driving, she showed up in 5 minutes. We went to a quiet place nearby and she did the deed. I give it a 5 of 10 but that's not why I recommend avoiding. Upon finishing, we drive back to her car. After she gets out of my car, I realize there's no money in my pocket. I jump out of my car, approach her, and before she can shut her car door, I grab her keys with an iron grip, that are in her hand, and don't let go until she gives my money back. So, my friends, you want to make a big circle around this one.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...kki-32/3938307
    Gentlemen.this girl Nikki is the thief Jessica that I reported about a while back. It seems that she has changed her name but her phone number ends in 2984. I'm happy to hear that Spirit2 was able to recover his money. Be safe, Sailor02.

  10. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggerz66  [View Original Post]
    Ok this situation plus my recent bad experience at the other Branch ave location takes these 2 places off my go to list.

    Rugger.
    For what it's worth, any business could potentially fall victim to a robbery. Doesn't necessarily mean it's any less safe than it was before. I was there just this afternoon to see my ATF girl Jezelle, and I spoke to her a little about it. They're now keeping the front door locked so you have to ring the buzzer to be let in. In any case I don't think that one incident like that should keep you away.

  11. #1703
    This should probably go in the massage parlor thread, but thanks for posting your report in any case. .

    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesHt  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...nce-23/3856300

    Ok so I posted asking if anyone went there and no reply. I went there tonight and here's the scoop.

    I finally found it and went up to the second floor, rang the buzzer and was let in. Mamma brought me in the room and left. 5 minutes later Miko came in and asked for the house fee of 60. I changed and waited for 5 minutes for Miko to come back. Brought into the TS room and was given a blistering hot TS, I had to ask her to turn it down a bit. The best part of the TS was watching Miko bend over and seeing if she had undies on under her skin tight dress. By the way she had a sweet set of "C's" , nice body maybe 110 lbs 5'2 kinda pretty a 6/10 about 35 ish. The TS was a 5 at best. She took me by the hand and dropped me off at the hot sauna which was pretty good but I was in there for 10 minutes and was about to leave when she came in to get me. Once in the room I laid on the table and she asked for what I wanted and I asked for a medium massage on my lower back. Miko told me that they weren't a massage place but specialized in oils? I asked her how much and she told me 200. Really? WTF I went in for a massage and end up with a 200 payment request. I told her I had 100 and she took it. Started to play with you know what and put oil on her hand. I think she had the wrong bottle because it felt like battery acid and burned the living shit out of the you know what. She got naked and had a great body and tried her best to get the party going but not happening. She stood over me and gave me a great view. When I started to play she jumped and said no. Hmmmmmm she got down next to me and started to suck my nipple which is a total turn off and she asked me to take care of my friend. Really! She let my play a little with the upper portion and my mouth (of which she gave me mouth wash in the TS). After 10 minutes I did finish the deed and got dressed and left. I didn't know this place was a FS AP. NOT IMPRESSED AND WILL NOT GO BACK. I miss my usual place!

    Everything that they say in the ad is not true. There was no lineup like it says, I was very much rushed, but the girl leaves the room constantly. I did see 2 other girls and neither of them were "young"? Unless you consider 30's young. Overall if you are inot FS and paying 260 then this place is for you......not me!

  12. #1702

    Jenny PVD

    Hey Gents-.

    Back for more in 2014.

    I opted to visit Jenny in Prov. Over Sasha's place after my last post for intel on them. Reading the review on here of Sasha's place-looks like I made the right choice. Jenny was a pure spinner and skinnier than he pictures showed. Nice girl. Needed a ladder to get on her bed it was so high up! I opted for QV and put her skills a smidge better than Angel in Johnston. Pure champ-BBBJTCCIM, with DT. Will need to return for a FS visit. I am putting Sasha's place on my back up list and will try the 40.00 option if I do visit.

    Next up on my list is Jackie.

    Rugger.

  13. #1701

    Branch Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by RiDesigner  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is one of the places on Branch or not but thought all should be aware. Stay safe out there.
    Ok this situation plus my recent bad experience at the other Branch ave location takes these 2 places off my go to list.

    Rugger.

  14. #1700

    Cadillacock

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...140-35/3328188

    Finally saw her, opted for the 50 special, get to her place an see a man leaving..read enough reviews to know its her husband or pimp, the pix are accurate and even in heels she is a petite little thing. Great tits, cute Ass, smooth skin...honey takes care of herself which not every girl on BP can say. She starts sucking, good at what she does, takes direction well, DTs and sucks balls, Buzzer sounds off right as she's finishing BBBJTCIM, doesn't mind cum...at that rate she's a keeper. Friendly and welcoming, I recommend her.

    Everyone knows she's excellent head but has anyone done FS with her? Her body is nice enough, but I'd like to know if she's worth a ride as well.
    The FS is covered of course and I wouldn't want the FS BB anyway. She is also very good at FS, likes all positions and won't quit on you. She will go to completion and if you can't pop with the party hat on you can take it off and she will always get you to pop with the BBBJCIM. Angel is actually one of very few providers that will go the distance to make sure you leave happy unlike many others. If you pop then she has done her job well. I see her often and well worth the price which is more than fair. She says most everyone gives her a tip and I always do because she has never asked me for it. If you saw a guy leaving chances are good that he was a customer. She schedules well and every time I go there someone is leaving and it is never the same person so I know they are customers. She is good at what she does and she lines them right up so in out the door they go. I am friends with her and I know the real story but her personal life is really none of anybody's business anyway so I am not going to talk about that with anyone.

  15. #1699

    Downtown Spa 385 South Main St. K-girls

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...nce-23/3856300

    Ok so I posted asking if anyone went there and no reply. I went there tonight and here's the scoop.

    I finally found it and went up to the second floor, rang the buzzer and was let in. Mamma brought me in the room and left. 5 minutes later Miko came in and asked for the house fee of 60. I changed and waited for 5 minutes for Miko to come back. Brought into the TS room and was given a blistering hot TS, I had to ask her to turn it down a bit. The best part of the TS was watching Miko bend over and seeing if she had undies on under her skin tight dress. By the way she had a sweet set of "C's" , nice body maybe 110 lbs 5'2 kinda pretty a 6/10 about 35 ish. The TS was a 5 at best. She took me by the hand and dropped me off at the hot sauna which was pretty good but I was in there for 10 minutes and was about to leave when she came in to get me. Once in the room I laid on the table and she asked for what I wanted and I asked for a medium massage on my lower back. Miko told me that they weren't a massage place but specialized in oils? I asked her how much and she told me 200. Really? WTF I went in for a massage and end up with a 200 payment request. I told her I had 100 and she took it. Started to play with you know what and put oil on her hand. I think she had the wrong bottle because it felt like battery acid and burned the living shit out of the you know what. She got naked and had a great body and tried her best to get the party going but not happening. She stood over me and gave me a great view. When I started to play she jumped and said no. Hmmmmmm she got down next to me and started to suck my nipple which is a total turn off and she asked me to take care of my friend. Really! She let my play a little with the upper portion and my mouth (of which she gave me mouth wash in the TS). After 10 minutes I did finish the deed and got dressed and left. I didn't know this place was a FS AP. NOT IMPRESSED AND WILL NOT GO BACK. I miss my usual place!

    Everything that they say in the ad is not true. There was no lineup like it says, I was very much rushed, but the girl leaves the room constantly. I did see 2 other girls and neither of them were "young"? Unless you consider 30's young. Overall if you are inot FS and paying 260 then this place is for you......not me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape