Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1698

    Naughty Nikki. Avoid

    I was in Paw town yesterday and had the urge for a quick BJ. After going through a few voice mails, I got Nikki. Nice enough on the phone and was very near where I was. Since she was driving, she showed up in 5 minutes. We went to a quiet place nearby and she did the deed. I give it a 5 of 10 but that's not why I recommend avoiding. Upon finishing, we drive back to her car. After she gets out of my car, I realize there's no money in my pocket. I jump out of my car, approach her, and before she can shut her car door, I grab her keys with an iron grip, that are in her hand, and don't let go until she gives my money back. So, my friends, you want to make a big circle around this one.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...kki-32/3938307

  2. #1697

    Some pictures of heather

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ess-24/3869618

    Talked to her and she needs money bad, she sent some pictures to my phone, have not seen her in 6 years, but this is what she sent me, was PSE, back when we used to meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails body heather.jpg‎   heather finger 1.jpg‎   heather spread.jpg‎  

  3. #1696

    ANGEL. Johnston

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...140-35/3328188

    Finally saw her, opted for the 50 special, get to her place an see a man leaving..read enough reviews to know its her husband or pimp, the pix are accurate and even in heels she is a petite little thing. Great tits, cute Ass, smooth skin...honey takes care of herself which not every girl on BP can say. She starts sucking, good at what she does, takes direction well, DTs and sucks balls, Buzzer sounds off right as she's finishing BBBJTCIM, doesn't mind cum...at that rate she's a keeper. Friendly and welcoming, I recommend her.

    Everyone knows she's excellent head but has anyone done FS with her? Her body is nice enough, but I'd like to know if she's worth a ride as well.

  4. #1695

    Curious

    Anyone know if Johnston Angel would allow MSOG with a HH appt?

    Thanks!

  5. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    I texted Heather this morning hoping to get a GFE experience at a decent rate. Asked her for rates and she quoted $100/ Quickie $150/ HH $250 Hour. I responded with "Wow that's way above what other girls are charging I had heard your rates were reasonable" then I thanked her for her time etc. And told her I had heard she was a very nice girl. She came back with "They are reasonable. Apparently my other clients think I deserve what I ask for". Again I told her thanks anyways but I still felt that her rates were high. Interestingly enough she posted an ad this morning and just posted another one this afternoon. I suspect with those rates she may not have been getting much business today. I hope one of her clients didn't advise her she should be charging more. These girls are only worth what we will actually pay them. She didn't appear willing to negotiate.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ess-24/3869618
    WOW so I'm browsing thru this section and read your post click the link and I can't believe what I saw, This used to be a girl I used to see in northern mass like 6 years ago, what a small world, I just exchanged texts with her and it is infact her, I used to have wild sex with this girl and another girl that is now doing porn for burning angel, un real... She texts me back like we used to have sex in your honda mini van? I was like yup .

  6. #1693

    Abbii at TS

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...t-e-24/3816028

    I had an appointment with Abbii from TanSmart a few weeks ago. I know that TanSmart is usually referred to as TranSmart due to the number of TS girls who work there, but there was an earlier report on this board that Abbii is a real girl so I thought I'the give it a shot.

    TanSmart is located in a small commercial building on a main road. Parking was easy as there is a dedicated parking lot, but I do not like going to places that are out in the open. Inside it's a decent facility.

    Abbii is a cute black girl in her 20's, a little on the curvy side, very nice, easy to talk to, and definitely not the girl in the pics. Her massage skills are decent. The oil she used was very nice. Unlike baby oil, it was mostly absorbed by the time I was done so I didn't walk out of the place covered in goo. There was no teasing before the flip. One thing that I liked is that she locked the door for the ending. I tend to avoid massage parlors because I don't like being in that setting where someone might walk. In on us. Abbii asked that I don't discuss particulars, so I won't say anything else about the ending except to say that I left happy. If you are an established member of this board and want to know more, send me a message.

  7. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    After months and months of inactivity, I finally returned to the hobby recently. Aside from being paranoid about disease and having a kind of hectic personal / romantic life, I also just felt sort of ashamed of my experiences in this hobby. Nothing against you regular mongers, but I just haven't felt right after the deed. However, after over 4 months of completely inactivity, I finally got the itch again. And then, after not being able to connect with numerous providers, I finally saw the popular Angel in Johnston.

    First of all, I clearly do not do this often, so I think my expectations are scaled differently than your average hobbyist, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I know Angel has been referred to as being better looking than her pictures suggest on several occasions, yet I found the difference to be marginal. I do agree that it was better in person, but the picture pretty much gives you the right idea. Not a total babe, but attractive enough. She's a little thick in the hips, but she is in decent shape and her natural tits are fantastic. I only visited for her lollipop special, but I spent plenty of time fondling her tits, and I loved them.

    As far as the action goes, she definitely delivered. Though it was only my third, it was by far the best BBBJ I had received (the other two being from Joelle and Renee). She DT'the no problem, and unlike with Renee, there was no issue with teeth. She took direction well, and she let me deliver my first facial. It was a completely satisfying experience. Yet somehow, I still felt dirty / guilty on the way home. So I figured that was my swan song (not a bad one to go out on). Oh. And she mentioned how she is married and her hubby is aware of what she does but doesn't want her doing BBBJ. This is the first I've heard of a husband, so that may be the man seen with her on her porch in previous reports.

    Fast. Forward a month, and of course I'm feeling the itch again. I'the seen ads for this provider, Heather: http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ess-24/3869618 - and I was really impressed by what I saw. After a positive review and a glowing one (which was made by a person with only that report, mind you), I decided she looked way above the normal BP quality and that I should take the plunge if I felt up to it again. So after keeping in touch with her all day today, I went to Caddy and got all worked up, and despite being extremely nervous, I finally made my way over to her place late at night. I had wavered on this all night and I have to give her credit for being patient, although at many times in our text conversation I got the impression that she was getting impatient, and the attitude wasn't helping the butterflies, but it WAS over text, so some things can get lost that way.

    I arrive at her place, which is in a decent area in Woonsocket. It was late and I felt comfortable leaving my car on the road. I am still feeling way more nervous than any of the other times, but I figure she looks more than worth it, and I'm sure I'll have a change of heart once I get in there. When I call her to let her know I'm there, she seems nice, but drops her phone at one point and gets a bit too upset about it. Still, I try not to let it bother me. She comes down after a minute and lets me in. As a side note, the path to her doorway is not shoveled. At all. And her doorway was very slippery. I can't really see her at this point but her body does look on point. I follow her upstairs and she lets me into her second. Floor apartment. She does not live dudes, as was previously mentioned, and there doesn't seem to be anybody else home. So that's good. Yet I still don't feel right. And once I finally get a look at her, I decide it's not worth it. Her pictures are accurate. She is slim and seemingly in really good shape, and the pictures of her face are her. But I can see some wear, probably as a result of whatever her "vices" are. I'm not floored by her appearance as I thought I would be, and combined with my nerves, I have to decline. She seems upset but to her credit she doesn't protest much. She only tries to make me more comfortable. I offer to leave some of the donation with her, and she declines. So all in all, she does seem like a sweetheart, I just wasn't feeling right about it. If she had looked EXACTLY like her pictures, I probably would have gone through with it. But they are definitely optimistic, and her looks didn't seem to be the result of just age, so it just freaked me out.

    She did end up texting me after saying how upset she was, and I really do feel bad, but I just couldn't do it. Didn't want to part with all of my cash and end up having a terrible experience. She may be a great provider but I just didn't find out. I probably still have too high standards for this hobby, so she probably is still very good looking for this circuit. And if you're a FS guy, the body looks sweet. But I just couldn't do it.

    I left thinking that might be a sign for me, but then the little head urged me to consider otherwise. So maybe I will continue with this, maybe I won't. On the other hand, I will definitely continue to visit the strip clubs. I will be reporting in that section as well.
    You have to do what's right for you. If your not comfortable, bounce. You are the one that will utimately bear any consequences. It's not the right hobby for everyone, so I wouldn't let anything like that bother you. You can always go bang some sluts on POF.

    Nice report.

    Be well,

    L.

  8. #1691

    Any 411 on this sexy looking blonde?

    I've been seeing her BP posts for awhile but can't seem to find any info if anyone has seen her?

    Any information would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...w-_-27/3476391

  9. #1690

    Recent Experiences with Angel and Heather

    After months and months of inactivity, I finally returned to the hobby recently. Aside from being paranoid about disease and having a kind of hectic personal / romantic life, I also just felt sort of ashamed of my experiences in this hobby. Nothing against you regular mongers, but I just haven't felt right after the deed. However, after over 4 months of completely inactivity, I finally got the itch again. And then, after not being able to connect with numerous providers, I finally saw the popular Angel in Johnston.

    First of all, I clearly do not do this often, so I think my expectations are scaled differently than your average hobbyist, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I know Angel has been referred to as being better looking than her pictures suggest on several occasions, yet I found the difference to be marginal. I do agree that it was better in person, but the picture pretty much gives you the right idea. Not a total babe, but attractive enough. She's a little thick in the hips, but she is in decent shape and her natural tits are fantastic. I only visited for her lollipop special, but I spent plenty of time fondling her tits, and I loved them.

    As far as the action goes, she definitely delivered. Though it was only my third, it was by far the best BBBJ I had received (the other two being from Joelle and Renee). She DT'the no problem, and unlike with Renee, there was no issue with teeth. She took direction well, and she let me deliver my first facial. It was a completely satisfying experience. Yet somehow, I still felt dirty / guilty on the way home. So I figured that was my swan song (not a bad one to go out on). Oh. And she mentioned how she is married and her hubby is aware of what she does but doesn't want her doing BBBJ. This is the first I've heard of a husband, so that may be the man seen with her on her porch in previous reports.

    Fast. Forward a month, and of course I'm feeling the itch again. I'the seen ads for this provider, Heather: http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ess-24/3869618 - and I was really impressed by what I saw. After a positive review and a glowing one (which was made by a person with only that report, mind you), I decided she looked way above the normal BP quality and that I should take the plunge if I felt up to it again. So after keeping in touch with her all day today, I went to Caddy and got all worked up, and despite being extremely nervous, I finally made my way over to her place late at night. I had wavered on this all night and I have to give her credit for being patient, although at many times in our text conversation I got the impression that she was getting impatient, and the attitude wasn't helping the butterflies, but it WAS over text, so some things can get lost that way.

    I arrive at her place, which is in a decent area in Woonsocket. It was late and I felt comfortable leaving my car on the road. I am still feeling way more nervous than any of the other times, but I figure she looks more than worth it, and I'm sure I'll have a change of heart once I get in there. When I call her to let her know I'm there, she seems nice, but drops her phone at one point and gets a bit too upset about it. Still, I try not to let it bother me. She comes down after a minute and lets me in. As a side note, the path to her doorway is not shoveled. At all. And her doorway was very slippery. I can't really see her at this point but her body does look on point. I follow her upstairs and she lets me into her second. Floor apartment. She does not live dudes, as was previously mentioned, and there doesn't seem to be anybody else home. So that's good. Yet I still don't feel right. And once I finally get a look at her, I decide it's not worth it. Her pictures are accurate. She is slim and seemingly in really good shape, and the pictures of her face are her. But I can see some wear, probably as a result of whatever her "vices" are. I'm not floored by her appearance as I thought I would be, and combined with my nerves, I have to decline. She seems upset but to her credit she doesn't protest much. She only tries to make me more comfortable. I offer to leave some of the donation with her, and she declines. So all in all, she does seem like a sweetheart, I just wasn't feeling right about it. If she had looked EXACTLY like her pictures, I probably would have gone through with it. But they are definitely optimistic, and her looks didn't seem to be the result of just age, so it just freaked me out.

    She did end up texting me after saying how upset she was, and I really do feel bad, but I just couldn't do it. Didn't want to part with all of my cash and end up having a terrible experience. She may be a great provider but I just didn't find out. I probably still have too high standards for this hobby, so she probably is still very good looking for this circuit. And if you're a FS guy, the body looks sweet. But I just couldn't do it.

    I left thinking that might be a sign for me, but then the little head urged me to consider otherwise. So maybe I will continue with this, maybe I won't. On the other hand, I will definitely continue to visit the strip clubs. I will be reporting in that section as well.

  10. #1689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I can attest to this as well. When I saw her years ago, she was all fucked up on the phone. There were two dudes in a truck outside the apt. She wanted to get me off and out the door state. Nothing in the apt, just a matress. She was high as a fucking kite. She complained a bit when all I wanted was head. So FS doggie was done. She's got a hot body an nice face, but comes across like a total strung out dope working girl.

    There have been reports of her going bareback FS, so she's off my list.

    Stay safe,

    L.
    I know her from Cheaters and I think I have mentioned it before but when she is sober, she is actually kind of nice and never had any experience like mentioned. Too bad because she is quite attractive and has a good brain, whatever is left of it, and is quite talented in this trade at least. Kind of sad to see a smart, good looking woman go down the tubes. Actually, anyone.

  11. #1688

    I had the same experience

    Called her last summer after another provider didn't pan out. It was 12 PM and she was already drunk. Did the same thing thought I'the give her a try anyway did not.

    Heed the warnings on this site. Live and Learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusman24  [View Original Post]
    My friend had an absolutely horrible experience with ashley. As he describes it, she seemed way out of it on the phone but decides to see her anyways because of how good her pics look and how hot her reviews say she is. He figures even if she bad at least she's hot. Well it was awful. Rushed and complained the whole time. He hurries and finishes only to then have her completely berate him and harass him. Some huge white guy was there ready to kick his ass at her command. She threatened his life on numerous occasions. My friend is always a courteous gentlemen so it was so bazaar that this would happen. All in all it seemed very sketchy. I would say stay away, the risk are not worth it.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ion-42/2777701

  12. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusman24  [View Original Post]
    My friend had an absolutely horrible experience with ashley. As he describes it, she seemed way out of it on the phone but decides to see her anyways because of how good her pics look and how hot her reviews say she is. He figures even if she bad at least she's hot. Well it was awful. Rushed and complained the whole time. He hurries and finishes only to then have her completely berate him and harass him. Some huge white guy was there ready to kick his ass at her command. She threatened his life on numerous occasions. My friend is always a courteous gentlemen so it was so bazaar that this would happen. All in all it seemed very sketchy. I would say stay away, the risk are not worth it.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ion-42/2777701
    I can attest to this as well. When I saw her years ago, she was all fucked up on the phone. There were two dudes in a truck outside the apt. She wanted to get me off and out the door state. Nothing in the apt, just a matress. She was high as a fucking kite. She complained a bit when all I wanted was head. So FS doggie was done. She's got a hot body an nice face, but comes across like a total strung out dope working girl.

    There have been reports of her going bareback FS, so she's off my list.

    Stay safe,

    L.

  13. #1686

    Ashley. Stay away

    My friend had an absolutely horrible experience with ashley. As he describes it, she seemed way out of it on the phone but decides to see her anyways because of how good her pics look and how hot her reviews say she is. He figures even if she bad at least she's hot. Well it was awful. Rushed and complained the whole time. He hurries and finishes only to then have her completely berate him and harass him. Some huge white guy was there ready to kick his ass at her command. She threatened his life on numerous occasions. My friend is always a courteous gentlemen so it was so bazaar that this would happen. All in all it seemed very sketchy. I would say stay away, the risk are not worth it.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ion-42/2777701

  14. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. I saw her in November and it was a boring massage, and the nuru part was just ok because it was her belly that was rubbing all over me. So, not that great. She's cute and friendly, but the service is not worth the price. When I asked about the prostate option (in person) she definitely changed to a defensive body lanuage, signaling to me that she advertises it to get customers, but doesn't deliever on this. Even if you got something that you could call a prostate massage, I doubt it would be any good.

    There is a girl advertising on backpage now who does this. Very busty. I may give her a shot. No pun intended.

    L.
    As I stated in my previous post about her, I would bot recommend her to anyone who is thinking about seeing her. True her ad sounds fun but it is a whole different experience in person. I have given her 2 chances and both were the same lame boring time. She is just doing it for the money and seems like she learned by watching online videos lr copying what other girls are doing on BP. The only positives are she is nice clean place and easy parking.

  15. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by RiDesigner  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is one of the places on Branch or not but thought all should be aware. Stay safe out there.
    Yeah, that's one of them (although the address given in that article is their old address, not the current one). Hope they catch those scumbags. Glad neither of the ladies were seriously hurt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape