Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her earlier this week and have to say this report is spot on. I had almost an identical experience. I had read good reviews both here and on the other board so my expectations were pretty high. Man was I disappointed! Easy to find, ok neighborhood. Easy parking. She was running a 100 special. I asked about prostate and she said to add another 20. I wouldn't say she was big. But her body was oddly proportioned. Cute face, average body, great tits, bit of a big belly, big ass. The massage, like this reviewer said, was boring. Not much of anything. Not very erotic or sexy at all. She used a TON of oil. The flip was ok, ending was quick. But I never got the prostate play that I paid for. And we only went about 35-40 minutes. She did offer her shower and gave me a wet, cold towel to clean. Her personality was pleasant enough but the whole time she seemed bored and not into it. Definitely not repeating.
    I completely agree. I saw her in November and it was a boring massage, and the nuru part was just ok because it was her belly that was rubbing all over me. So, not that great. She's cute and friendly, but the service is not worth the price. When I asked about the prostate option (in person) she definitely changed to a defensive body lanuage, signaling to me that she advertises it to get customers, but doesn't deliever on this. Even if you got something that you could call a prostate massage, I doubt it would be any good.

    There is a girl advertising on backpage now who does this. Very busty. I may give her a shot. No pun intended.

    L.

  2. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by XBingoX  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge into this hobby and decided to visit Chelsea in Fall River for her body rub. I researched extensively and based on what I found on this forum and in some other spots, I felt comfortable that I knew what I was getting into. The experience sounded pretty hot to me and I didn't understand how some prior reviews could have found the experience boring. Now I understand and agree.

    I texted her during the day and asked if she had any appointments available later that afternoon. She replied quickly and said that she did and was running a special (140 for 1 hr). We set the appointment and she gave me the address of a neutral location close to her place. I called when I got there but she did not pick up. She texted right back to say she was in the shower. (I translated that to "I'm getting into the shower now, I was just making sure you were actually coming" She called me about 10 minutes later and gave me real. Time directions to her place. I wasn't psyched about that because I wanted to cruise around the block a bit to get comfortable but whatever. There was plenty of parking on the street in front of her place and not much activity around. She buzzed me in and up to the third floor I went.

    She greeted me at the door wearing the silky robe she is wearing in the pictures and looked ok in person. It seemed like she lived alone and the apartment was fairly neat. She leads me to one of the bedrooms and asks for the donation which I hand over. There is what looks like (and felt like) a futon mattress basically on the floor with a sheet on, but not covering it. Not the most luxurious setup. She says get comfortable, you can leave your stuff on the chair or on the hook on the wall. I strip down and when I turn she is naked and bigger than her pics would lead you to believe (imagine that! Her tits are pretty great though.

    So the massage / body rub that I thought sounded so hot ending up being pretty boring. She lubed me up and slid her body up and down mine for probably 30 minutes, mixing in some light rubbing every now and then. The conversation was nervous and awkward, which was definitely my fault since it was my first time. I was a bit jumpy and the walls in her building are pretty thin so I heard a lot of bumps and doors opening which freaked me out and made it hard to relax. On the flip, the view was great and the body slide deal was a lot more fun. She finished me off pretty quickly a very nice HJ.

    She offered her shower afterwards and provided a clean towel both of which were appreciated.

    So overall. Big girl, very friendly and pleasant, boring back rub, fun front rub, too expensive IMO. If she offered a 1/2 hr option, I'the go for that.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ile-24/3716083
    I just saw her earlier this week and have to say this report is spot on. I had almost an identical experience. I had read good reviews both here and on the other board so my expectations were pretty high. Man was I disappointed! Easy to find, ok neighborhood. Easy parking. She was running a 100 special. I asked about prostate and she said to add another 20. I wouldn't say she was big. But her body was oddly proportioned. Cute face, average body, great tits, bit of a big belly, big ass. The massage, like this reviewer said, was boring. Not much of anything. Not very erotic or sexy at all. She used a TON of oil. The flip was ok, ending was quick. But I never got the prostate play that I paid for. And we only went about 35-40 minutes. She did offer her shower and gave me a wet, cold towel to clean. Her personality was pleasant enough but the whole time she seemed bored and not into it. Definitely not repeating.

  3. #1681

    Branch ave

    Not sure if this is one of the places on Branch or not but thought all should be aware. Stay safe out there.

    From Projo:

    PROVIDENCE Armed men rob store on New Year's Eve.

    Three armed men in ski masks held up an erotic lingerie. Modeling store in the city's Wanskuck neighborhood on New Year's Eve. Two women working at Exotic Boutique, 725 Branch Ave., told the police that the men walked in at 6:30 pm, forced one of them to the floor at gunpoint and kicked the other in her shoulder, according to a police report. The men demanded money and took off with cash from the register. A few minutes later, the suspects crashed their stolen car at the intersection of Chalkstone Avenue and Raymond Street, the police said. They fled.

  4. #1680

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    But mainly, I just wanted to wish you dudes a Happy New Year--and let you in on what was probably my last BBFS bang in 2013! She has only been posting for a couple months, and has been discussed on this board, where, unfortunately, she did not get a very good review! But I would give her at least a 9 in performance, and her pussy is REALLY TIGHT--she's never been pregnant! I got her for $80 for 30 minutes, which included nice DFK, firm but not rough BBBJ, welcomes fingers in the pussy for g. Spot massage, and spreads her legs nicely for BBFS CIP. BBFS CIP was prenegotiated by email without upsell. Although she did say that she would probably start charging 20 extra for that--but what the fuck, 100 for a honest 30 minutes is still pretty darn good, no?

    Now, in looks, she is no beauty queen--but in my opinion, not too bad, either! She is very professional, cums to her door ready for action in fuck me high heels and nice lingerie, and leaves most of it on while fucking, mainly to hide her belly bulge. But her legs look just gorgeous in those spiked heels, she is close to 6 feet in them! And she is a fun pleaser! Smallish be cups but really cute button, sensitive nips, long black hair which she had up, but I let it down during the BBBJ and she looked really fine with her hair down! She indeed has that "sleazy"stripper look that I crave, and in fact she told me that she worked the local strip clubs very briefly a while back. I would guess she is about 32, although of course she advertises she is mid twenties on back page! And she does have a fairly hairy pussy, which I LOVE! (I bet some of you "youngsters" don't even know what a 1970's Bush looks like, LOL!) Well, this girl does not have a 1970's all natural Bush--she does trim it--but it looks SO hot with one's fresh cum leaking out of her hole and plastering down that jet black pubic patch, LOL!
    That sounds like a motor scooter I'the take a ride over from Connecticut to take a rest ride on! CIP with a hairy Bush is my ATF.

  5. #1679

    SalesGuy71

    I wish you nothing but the absolute best of luck!! I wish I were in your shoes so I could concentrate on and please just one female for the rest of my life.

    River.

  6. #1678

    Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any word on whatever happened to the cute chocolate drop Genesis?

    She was a regular on BP and then never posted again{TCS. Ellipses}.

    Feel like I missed out by having never seen her.
    I think she went back to school. She was a real good provider for a while there. I used to see her at least once aweek. If she comes back I'the recommend.

  7. #1677

    Best of luck

    Hey man, wishing you and your Bride the best!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just a FYI{TCS. Ellipses} I will be taking a break from the hobby for a little while but will continue to read the great reviews here. I've met (not live though) a few great guys and lots of great girls (live) during my tenure. I started this when my wife and I went through an unspeakable tragedy and we both shut down and shut each other out. After a while I began to get the itch and it just wasn't going to happen at home. She's a great woman and absolutely beautiful. We used to have a very good sex life, some vanilla, some not.

    We have been seeing therapists and with lots of work and help we decided to get away from it all this Holiday season and go to Vegas to rekindle what we had. Stayed there for a week in a big suite with an amazing bathroom, ripe for all kinds of fun stuff! It was the best reconnection ever. We are back to being on the same page sex. Wise and agree it has to continue. Everything else has been there from the beginning, just not the sex. There is nothing like BB everything with using your naked parts for foreplay, not just BJs. We are on the same page, doing all the fun stuff we used to and over the past 3-weeks{TCS. Ellipses} It's been almost non. Stop! Ok, not non. Stop, but from someone who wasn't getting anything, 1-3 times per day is waaaay more than I can handle at my age. She's opened up areas we haven't gone to since we were youngsters.

    Looking forward to keeping up with all of your fun stories and what's going on with the ladies we have all come to enjoy (or not). Be well, be safe and Happy New Year!

  8. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just a FYI{TCS. Ellipses} I will be taking a break from the hobby for a little while but will continue to read the great reviews here. I've met (not live though) a few great guys and lots of great girls (live) during my tenure. I started this when my wife and I went through an unspeakable tragedy and we both shut down and shut each other out. After a while I began to get the itch and it just wasn't going to happen at home. She's a great woman and absolutely beautiful. We used to have a very good sex life, some vanilla, some not.

    We have been seeing therapists and with lots of work and help we decided to get away from it all this Holiday season and go to Vegas to rekindle what we had. Stayed there for a week in a big suite with an amazing bathroom, ripe for all kinds of fun stuff! It was the best reconnection ever. We are back to being on the same page sex. Wise and agree it has to continue. Everything else has been there from the beginning, just not the sex. There is nothing like BB everything with using your naked parts for foreplay, not just BJs. We are on the same page, doing all the fun stuff we used to and over the past 3-weeks{TCS. Ellipses} It's been almost non. Stop! Ok, not non. Stop, but from someone who wasn't getting anything, 1-3 times per day is waaaay more than I can handle at my age. She's opened up areas we haven't gone to since we were youngsters.

    Looking forward to keeping up with all of your fun stories and what's going on with the ladies we have all come to enjoy (or not). Be well, be safe and Happy New Year!
    Congratulations on your great journey. It's good that you saw the goods thing in your life and decided to go to therapy and decided to work it out.

  9. #1675

    Taking a break{TCS. Ellipses}

    Hey guys,

    Just a FYI{TCS. Ellipses} I will be taking a break from the hobby for a little while but will continue to read the great reviews here. I've met (not live though) a few great guys and lots of great girls (live) during my tenure. I started this when my wife and I went through an unspeakable tragedy and we both shut down and shut each other out. After a while I began to get the itch and it just wasn't going to happen at home. She's a great woman and absolutely beautiful. We used to have a very good sex life, some vanilla, some not.

    We have been seeing therapists and with lots of work and help we decided to get away from it all this Holiday season and go to Vegas to rekindle what we had. Stayed there for a week in a big suite with an amazing bathroom, ripe for all kinds of fun stuff! It was the best reconnection ever. We are back to being on the same page sex. Wise and agree it has to continue. Everything else has been there from the beginning, just not the sex. There is nothing like BB everything with using your naked parts for foreplay, not just BJs. We are on the same page, doing all the fun stuff we used to and over the past 3-weeks{TCS. Ellipses} It's been almost non. Stop! Ok, not non. Stop, but from someone who wasn't getting anything, 1-3 times per day is waaaay more than I can handle at my age. She's opened up areas we haven't gone to since we were youngsters.

    Looking forward to keeping up with all of your fun stories and what's going on with the ladies we have all come to enjoy (or not). Be well, be safe and Happy New Year!

  10. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItNasty7  [View Original Post]
    Details?

    I mean 1st post and all.

  11. #1673

  12. #1672
    Any word on whatever happened to the cute chocolate drop Genesis?

    She was a regular on BP and then never posted again{TCS. Ellipses}.

    Feel like I missed out by having never seen her.

  13. #1671

    Heather Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou112  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular if Heather since she had been posting in ri and ma over the past year. Too correct a bit of incorrect information, she is not rooming with men, as her female roommate is also a provider (though I'd never care to see her). Also, I know she is not in the grip of any vices. She is ddf and has remained drug free for two years.

    She is a sweetheart behind a very loud outward appearance with her due red hair and love of piercings and tattoos. Very fair prices considering her amazing skills (my favorite being BBBJ cim and her fantastic ass bouncing against be during doggy). True heart and she makes the experience addicting. Wish I could see her more.

    Hope this helps.
    I texted Heather this morning hoping to get a GFE experience at a decent rate. Asked her for rates and she quoted $100/ Quickie $150/ HH $250 Hour. I responded with "Wow that's way above what other girls are charging I had heard your rates were reasonable" then I thanked her for her time etc. And told her I had heard she was a very nice girl. She came back with "They are reasonable. Apparently my other clients think I deserve what I ask for". Again I told her thanks anyways but I still felt that her rates were high. Interestingly enough she posted an ad this morning and just posted another one this afternoon. I suspect with those rates she may not have been getting much business today. I hope one of her clients didn't advise her she should be charging more. These girls are only worth what we will actually pay them. She didn't appear willing to negotiate.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ess-24/3869618

  14. #1670

    Just a thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    She's the best I have ever seen and have seen a lot. No one can come close.
    I take my business and my friendships very seriously and I appreciate each and everyone of you so it's not hard to have fun just wanted to say thank you!

  15. #1669

    Chelsea in Fall River

    I finally took the plunge into this hobby and decided to visit Chelsea in Fall River for her body rub. I researched extensively and based on what I found on this forum and in some other spots, I felt comfortable that I knew what I was getting into. The experience sounded pretty hot to me and I didn't understand how some prior reviews could have found the experience boring. Now I understand and agree.

    I texted her during the day and asked if she had any appointments available later that afternoon. She replied quickly and said that she did and was running a special (140 for 1 hr). We set the appointment and she gave me the address of a neutral location close to her place. I called when I got there but she did not pick up. She texted right back to say she was in the shower. (I translated that to "I'm getting into the shower now, I was just making sure you were actually coming" She called me about 10 minutes later and gave me real. Time directions to her place. I wasn't psyched about that because I wanted to cruise around the block a bit to get comfortable but whatever. There was plenty of parking on the street in front of her place and not much activity around. She buzzed me in and up to the third floor I went.

    She greeted me at the door wearing the silky robe she is wearing in the pictures and looked ok in person. It seemed like she lived alone and the apartment was fairly neat. She leads me to one of the bedrooms and asks for the donation which I hand over. There is what looks like (and felt like) a futon mattress basically on the floor with a sheet on, but not covering it. Not the most luxurious setup. She says get comfortable, you can leave your stuff on the chair or on the hook on the wall. I strip down and when I turn she is naked and bigger than her pics would lead you to believe (imagine that! Her tits are pretty great though.

    So the massage / body rub that I thought sounded so hot ending up being pretty boring. She lubed me up and slid her body up and down mine for probably 30 minutes, mixing in some light rubbing every now and then. The conversation was nervous and awkward, which was definitely my fault since it was my first time. I was a bit jumpy and the walls in her building are pretty thin so I heard a lot of bumps and doors opening which freaked me out and made it hard to relax. On the flip, the view was great and the body slide deal was a lot more fun. She finished me off pretty quickly a very nice HJ.

    She offered her shower afterwards and provided a clean towel both of which were appreciated.

    So overall. Big girl, very friendly and pleasant, boring back rub, fun front rub, too expensive IMO. If she offered a 1/2 hr option, I'the go for that.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ile-24/3716083

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape