Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 1307
-
01-06-14 08:30 #542Senior Member

Posts: 82Trying to find a certain girl can be a real challenge. An hour? Not likely. I have literally spent days looking for one without luck. It all depends on the girl. There are some who I have seen out every day for the last 2 years. But many others, I rarely if ever see again.
Originally Posted by BlueYu9
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 11:44 #541Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks for the advice I will take it srs.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
The reason I posted twice in DE because I thought I didn't post on the 1st since I did not see my post at all so posted again.
And post in Phil because I do not know if people will check other state forum as well.
But never again. If I have tried in Phil I will post here if in DE I will post there.
That said I have just spend over an hr try to find the last girl I have meet but no luck.
But I will post once I come across her again.
Again thanks for your advice.
-
01-04-14 11:55 #540Senior Member

Posts: 62Much the same
Saw her on the 1st. Very similar experiance and will not repeat. The address is the same as I have been to before but diff. Girl who I had her number but text and calls went unanswered.
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 10:17 #539Senior Member

Posts: 2243Some Advice
1. Learn how to use image search tools. Helps avoid bait & switch. Any post with pictures that have the head cropped is immediately suspect.
Originally Posted by Basketball
[View Original Post]
2. Consider avoiding the out of town andor Vegas girls. You figure out the appropriate area codes. Visitors, while they CAN provide good service are just passing through and may not necessarily be concerned about repeat business. Thus there CAN be the tendency to make as much and move on = rushed service, etc.
3. Watch for TGTBT pictures. You really think a Playboy Model is gunna give it up for $100?
4. Get an education the easy way. Or learn by mistakes. Yeah, one can come into the hobby with an EGO, which is fine since it is a free country. But show up as a newbie and ask questions on techniques of hobbying and one will find all kinds of helpful advice on the boards. Yeah, I know guys don't like to ask for directions. Hey that is fine. But learning the "hard way" in this hobby can get you seriously injured, killed, ripped off or arrested. So decide how one wants to learn.
5. Be humble and post your mistakes. If you had a bad experience, don't hide it. Post it. No doubt someone else has had a similar experience and can add a helpful perspective. Some of the best conversations here are from reports of bad experiences and other offering tips etc.
6. Try to learn to think with your BIG head be fore you let the little one loose.
-
01-03-14 09:59 #538Senior Member

Posts: 2243Really?
Aw come on dude! You posted TWICE on DE boards and once on the Philly board. THE EXACT SAME POST! A newbie who wants the keys to golden hooha? What is it with these guys that think that they can show up and just for asking get handed everything? I dunno. Maybe this is the way the world works now? Everything I got I earned the hard way. Jeez.
Originally Posted by BlueYu9
[View Original Post]
But alas, I see BlueYu9 responded to the drubbing he got from the City of Brotherly Love. However, I spent a fair amount of time responding BlueYu9's posts on the DE boards and even provided some knowledge, tools and leads. I posted info on doing image searches using Google Image and yet he posts a whole list of adverts, that anyone who is prudent would immediately know to run them through an image search. Also, I note BlueYu9 has not bothered to respond to those DE posts that provided useful information.
Just some advice for newbies (should they be lurking-Ha!) people are watching. One builds a rep on the boards only through what they post. So far in my book BlueYu9 will get no more help, since he has not the courtesy to acknowledge kind helpful advice and good leads from years of experience.
Some guidelines for reviews to make the board a good resource:
1. Post how / where you found her: BP, CL, Wawa, K Street, SWP. What was the location, condition of place, time of day?
2. What does the girl look like? Give a decent description. If it was a BP girl. Were the pictures accurate? A nice touch is to post the pictures, not just the link, because the links / adverts get taken down.
3. Describe the service. Use the alphabet soup: BBBJ, CBJ, daty, dfk, greek, BBFS, cfs, positions (pops?
4. 'Splain what was the fare for her time! (We all know no one here does anything illegal, just pays for ancillary services like companionship, dancing, body rubs) But please tell the fare. Oh, and use actual numbers. No one is fooled by the $ system and often it is confusing. If it is 150 then state that. Have seen guys who paid 50 post $.5 which is improper usage of the system. Just put the real numbers in so it is clear.
5. What was your evaluation of the service, the situation and the experience. Would you repeat?
6. Anything else that happened. Any attempts at scams, rip offs, extras, special services?
Just posting a review that says one found a girl a dated her at some vague place and some vague description of some vague services is of what value to others? I could fill the board with reviews of past encounters of girls no one will ever know, find or date. Be a useful resource to others and karma will smile on you.
I'm just sayin'.
Happy Monger New Year! Stay safe out there!
-
01-03-14 08:21 #537Senior Member

Posts: 143There are a couple you posted that look really good yo me too. Would love to hear some reviews from anyone who has partaken. Pm if you want to keep them utr.
Originally Posted by BlueYu9
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 07:38 #536Senior Member

Posts: 95When you post real reviews, ads and a description of the service and maybe some pics that's when you might get some leads. Some Mongers find some girls and don't want to share. I don't Mongers to often because I'm scared of getting busted. It's a risk we all take plus the chance of catching something, like I did on my last encounter.
Originally Posted by BlueYu9
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 00:51 #535Senior Member

Posts: 29The very 1st one I had was in DE out call can't find her ads anymore wish I could save the contract but it was the best BJ I ever had if I remembered correctly her name was nikki that was from 2012.
2nd one was a incall at phl airport that's all I can remember she had a nice body but I was under performed. .
3rd one don't remember because it just wasn't good.
The last one I had the name was angle I believe of course the listing was.
Fake pix but the real person I would say 8 for the body 6 for the face out of 10. Good provider wasn't rushed in a very nice hotel center philly.
I wish I can find there listing again but I couldn't.
Since I this site looks active I will be post reviews here from now on.
-
01-02-14 18:40 #534Senior Member

Posts: 82So where are the reviews on the 4 you tried?
Originally Posted by BlueYu9
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 18:12 #533Senior Member

Posts: 76Blueyu9
In my humble opinion they all look too good to be true. Greater research on your part is necessary and TOFTT may be the only answer.
-
01-02-14 17:26 #532Senior Member

Posts: 95TOFTT and report back. The only way you get any help especially being a newbie.
Originally Posted by BlueYu9
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-14 22:55 #531Senior Member

Posts: 29New to the site looking for a sexy provider need help please
Hey guys I've been looking for provider from BP for a while and have tried 4 times.
They were good provider but the body and the look wasn't what I was looking for.
I know high standards doesn't help but would like to see if anyone have any reports on these chicks.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...65-25/13898073
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ht-24/18063944
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ou-22/17250195
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...cs-22/17993396
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...es-23/18068533
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...-g-20/17907247
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...te-30/18066628
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ls-22/17927891
Thanks a bunch.
-
12-26-13 17:46 #530Regular Member

Posts: 6She seem like she was open to some of that stuff but I did not go into any of that I just wanted to CBJ and FS not GFE.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-13 17:43 #529Regular Member

Posts: 6Nice girl gets the job done
I just took on a quick session with Liliana. She was okay. Her CBJ was pretty good. Her personality was okay a big talker. But I did like that she seem really down to earth and open about herself. Her boobs are awesome and her best feature but the FS was just okay. I know most of the girls are not really into the FS or the BJ but it was very obvious with her. If she put more into it it would have been an awesome session.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ls-20/15485731
http://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania/...escorts/904692 This will give you the best pic of what she looks like.
-
12-20-13 13:08 #528Senior Member

Posts: 113Is that Nicole??
Is that Nicole with the bolt on boobs that used to hang out on Kenz ave near the 7/11 ??
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





