Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 13518
-
01-03-14 18:32 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 169Try sexy silk
Your best bet is Silk. She's a stoner, might even entertain a trade.
Originally Posted by Festellung
[View Original Post]
Scuttle.
-
01-03-14 17:52 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 305Felicia
She is good. I have had the pleasure about a dozen times and always leave happy!
Originally Posted by LJshua
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 17:20 #5551

Posts: 435Aimee69
I looked and could not find much on here about her. The little I found was good. I am just curious if anyone has spent time with her and her friend Kasey. What's the experience like? She says paid for service not time. I just wonder what one might expect with a visit with her. Also any pics on here I am just missing? Maybe she is reviews elsewhere under dif name. I will continue to look but would appreciate any info, public or private. Thanks in advance!
-
01-03-14 17:06 #5550Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Sexy Sara and Beautiful Brittney
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-03-14 14:54 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 30Honestly I disagree with the excessively positive reports. Though her dreams don't involve a necessary bad BBBJCIM, they certainly don't involve spectacular ones. She isn't very easy on the eyes to be honest, was fairly awkward and very methodical. Obviously YMMV but I am a very in shape guy and I wasn't into it. For similar $ you can find a much better BBBJ skilled girl who is also easier on the eyes. I would recommend Crissee personally. She gives one of the best BBBJ's in the town's history for the same rate. She has put on a little weight but is still MILES hotter than Felicia. Also Silk and Candice are more skilled and more attractive for similar rates.
Originally Posted by Obscene9111
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 13:20 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 49Jack Herer Girl
OK, I know I have complained about Cincinnati's Heroin epidemic, so this request will seem hypocritical to some, but I would like to find a 420 friendly woman.
I do make a distinction between the sweet leaf and suicidal drugs like crack, meth and heroin, but also understand that not everyone sees it that way.
I'the like to find an over-25, non-addict, provider who is open to a smoking first (or maybe even smoking only) date at her usual rate. In other words, I'm looking for a cool chick who is a cannabis fan, but isn't involved in hard narcotics.
My wife is very opposed to smoking, and I just plain miss catching a buzz with a pretty girl.
PM is probably the best way to communicate about this.
-
01-03-14 10:25 #5547Regular Member

Posts: 10Meet with Felicia a couple of times, one of the best BBBJ I've had.
Originally Posted by Obscene9111
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 01:18 #5546Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
01-02-14 12:38 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 27FantasyFancy or Daddysgirl?
I've tried to connect with FantasyFancy (Felicia) but she seems very hard to communicate with. She doesn't respond until hours later between messages.
I'm curious how these girls BBBJ skills stack up against one another? I've been wanting to visit them both for some time now and I want to pull the trigger but I need help deciding who. I'm hoping someone here can help me out with that!
Thanks fellas.
-
01-02-14 09:58 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 313Sexy Sass
I have to say that I was really impressed. She is definitely a spinner, a little on the skinny side but those big beautiful eyes and that long sexy black hair are just gorgeous. Really sweet and fun, her incall is very nice, clean and definitely has a warm homey feel to it, in spite of where it is. Location is very easy to get to. Dream included lots of LFK and DFK. I was very limited on time so just a BBBJ and tight CMish. Awesome personality, very attentive, and made it a point to turn the phone on silent and put it away. This will be a repeat dream. I highly recommend.
Nick.
-
01-01-14 22:44 #5543Banned Member

Posts: 250To summarize
It sounds like the photos are actually real, despite my doubts, but the experience is pretty awful (per Kenwood Jack, whose intel I've come to respect).
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-14 22:10 #5542Banned Member

Posts: 5352Tiffany
Ok I see Tiffany is still posting on this site. I have been out of town for a while is she for read or a fake. Any info will help.
-
01-01-14 03:21 #5541Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 626If I'm not mistaken that is buttons alias of many she's not new I think I've seen 3 different names.
Originally Posted by BigMike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 21:10 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 115Danica aka coldfrost
Age, pic, phone number...huh no. That is crazy.
-
12-31-13 17:08 #5539Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 626Beautiful just the way you are
Thats not true my current girlfriend is thick like Noelle Von different strokes for different folks every lady has some beautiful quality we all seek happy new years ladies and gents hope to end tonight with a bang bang.
Originally Posted by KarmynBankz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






