Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,531 to 28,545 of 43520
-
01-03-14 15:18 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 372Looking for Info
Looking for info on places like the few Cambridge Thai places on Cambridge St, or anything like that closer to Watertown / Waltham.
Trying to find out which girls deliver and are most worth the time, as it is an expensive experiment at 80 a pop at those places. Can provide other area info in return.
Thanks.
-
01-03-14 12:22 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 1253New star
Went out in the snow to get a well needed massage. My 1st time at New Star since the phone # & management change. When I arrived there looked to be 2 girls working, I drew tiffany. I was not upset about her looks. She gave a good massage but started the tease very quickly. At the 15 minute mark she told me to filp. Finished up at the 25 minute mark. Now I paid for an hour which is only ten dollars more than the half. She wanted me to take the half when I arrive and I siad no. So I thought we were done but I was wrong. For the next half hour she continues the very nice massage and I received my full hour.
Face = 6.
Body = 7.5.
Massage = 8.
Other = 8.
5 + .5.
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4269385844.html
NEW*SPA*GRAND*OPENING* * * (Quincy (646) 932 4945).
Grand new opening.
Open 7 days a week from.
10:00 to 10:00 pm.
NEW full body work.
Price list;.
30 minutes $40.
60 minutes $50.
90 minutes $80.
4 hands 30 minutes $50 60 minutes $100.
Coll for appointment (646) 932 4945.
Located at;.
1073 hancock street, suite 103 ma 02169 Quincy.
Two blocks from Quincy center.
Walk. In"s welcome.
•Location: Quincy (646) 932 4945.
-
01-02-14 20:59 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 111Cici in wilmington
Visited Thai place in Wilmington recently also drew Cici, average looking at best, maybe mid 40's. Massage was ok, little bit of tease, little bit of otc bottom. Left a little happier than Jack. 60/30. Won't be returning. PM for details.
Originally Posted by JackRodgers
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 18:58 #14987Senior Member

Posts: 246Aim{TCS. Ellipses}
See'Mon. Man, don't worry they are not after you. I think my phone is tapped. LOL.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 15:19 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 163Eliane from Lan Lan in q today pm for detail
Try LL recently but E is no longer at this location.
-
01-01-14 12:46 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 372Because there is no way LEO could possssssssibly create an account here and get you to PM the same info, right? Just stop wasting time and post what you have to say, or don't bother half saying it.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-14 02:05 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 792Over thinking
Man you are over thinking this issue. If the joint stinks or is a dog post it and name them. I am not sure of your city but where I live police only investigate after they receive complaints by citizens, neighborhood associations and such. They know it is a victimless crime but they must respond to citizens complaints. They would rather spend their money and resources on serious crime.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
Too much time is spent on this here.
-
12-31-13 23:40 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 163Yes, good idea if the place is that bad?
Why not let the forum know so we don't waste our money on these idiots!
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 11:15 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 299Not a slap in the face
It is not a slap in the face to anybody. If somebody were curious and wanted direct info, they could PM me and I could respond to them in private. Any genuine contributor (somebody who has posts that are not all questions, but rather provides some true info) then I have no problem giving them the exact info to help avoid this place. Notice how I didn't say "seniors only".
But to post it directly in the forum gives Uncle LEO the opportunity to eliminate this place from their radar screen, and then increasing the odds that they will focus on the places we DO want to visit. No need to bicker about this. Just pm me.
My search for a good UTR Asian continues!
Originally Posted by JosephAlley
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 10:26 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 310Oasis
I was paid them a visit before seeing this review and found much of the same with the exception of the TS. They said it was broken and had issues so it wasn't available. The room was in was very small and she wasn't able to walk around the table at all with my legs hanging off. I had Mia as well. She's very petite and has a good personality. When I tried UTC below and above I was rebuffed and their was no real massage persay just some rubbing around. It took her awhile to figure out I was okay and good to go for an ending. It was fast and mechanical. She looked to not want any part of it. I will not be back. There was only here and an older mamasan who some unlucky guy got stuck with right after I got there. .7 plus .3 it wasn't worth much more.
Originally Posted by Hardstrap
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 08:28 #14980Senior Member

Posts: 36Jennifer from Ginza, formerly of Ninja
I've been seeing her for over a couple years and believe she's moved on to a new legit profession. Her phone number is no longer in service. Some of you doubted me when I gave Ninja reviews thinking I was the owner. The poster on the wall of Bruce Lee and the room number was where I derived my forum name. Jennifer was easy to talk to and genuine as you said. She was conscientious, never rushed me, gave a quality massage and the best tease I've ever experienced. I'll miss her and her talents but I wish her the best and am happy I knew her.
.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 06:22 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 128Places to avoid
Aim, I read your report but I cannot understand your reasoning about not revealing the name of the place in public for fear that LEO. Actually LEO Loves a report like this one you wrote. This is what LEO wants to happen. I am very big on not giving away too much info publicly on places where you have had a very happy experience and have voiced that here many time and got rebuked by some contributors (who might be LEO or LEO's Friends) but to not reveal a place where you had as bad an experience as this is really a slap in the face of everyone good contributor. You are actually saying 'I has this bad experience but you need to go and experience it for yourself because I will not forewarn you.' Maybe if someone else who had a bad experience at this place had written it publicly before you went there it might have saved you the bed experience yourself.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 02:10 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 2992nd time worse than the 1st
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
When I first joined this site, a senior member shared some good info which led to my first AMP experience. Which was a great evening! When I sent him a pm to thank him, he replied and said: "You're welcome. But remember, when it comes to putting info on the public forum, discretion is the better part of valor." So, as willing as I am to share with genuine contributors on this forum, I think we can all agree it's better to be a bit discreet about things.
Yes, Uncle LEO knows what's going on and where it's happening. But, there's no need to add fuel to their fire or give them ammo to use.
-
12-31-13 01:13 #14977

Posts: 729Which place to avoid?
I read both your posts on this place and I regularly attend a place in the general area, but I could not figure out which one you are advising against. PM is Ok but if it is that bad, why not identify the place in the open forum? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-13 23:57 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 372Angela is actually insanely good at accupressure. They all have a pretty good technique and tease and finish, but the second part after the ending, where the foot rub or facial points are done, is amazing. If you like to have the really painful points worked HARD with accupressure, she is worth a good tip for that alone.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




