The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1668

    Riding Scooters

    Well, since just about everyone knows that that you can ride Norma Jean without a helmet, I will surely admit to that one! For me, she was GREAT fun to ride, LOL!

    But mainly, I just wanted to wish you dudes a Happy New Year--and let you in on what was probably my last BBFS bang in 2013! She has only been posting for a couple months, and has been discussed on this board, where, unfortunately, she did not get a very good review! But I would give her at least a 9 in performance, and her pussy is REALLY TIGHT--she's never been pregnant! I got her for $80 for 30 minutes, which included nice DFK, firm but not rough BBBJ, welcomes fingers in the pussy for g. Spot massage, and spreads her legs nicely for BBFS CIP. BBFS CIP was prenegotiated by email without upsell. Although she did say that she would probably start charging 20 extra for that--but what the fuck, 100 for a honest 30 minutes is still pretty darn good, no?

    Now, in looks, she is no beauty queen--but in my opinion, not too bad, either! She is very professional, cums to her door ready for action in fuck me high heels and nice lingerie, and leaves most of it on while fucking, mainly to hide her belly bulge. But her legs look just gorgeous in those spiked heels, she is close to 6 feet in them! And she is a fun pleaser! Smallish be cups but really cute button, sensitive nips, long black hair which she had up, but I let it down during the BBBJ and she looked really fine with her hair down! She indeed has that "sleazy"stripper look that I crave, and in fact she told me that she worked the local strip clubs very briefly a while back. I would guess she is about 32, although of course she advertises she is mid twenties on back page! And she does have a fairly hairy pussy, which I LOVE! (I bet some of you "youngsters" don't even know what a 1970's Bush looks like, LOL!) Well, this girl does not have a 1970's all natural Bush--she does trim it--but it looks SO hot with one's fresh cum leaking out of her hole and plastering down that jet black pubic patch, LOL!

    Now, you guys that know me, PLEASE send your inquiries to my email address, do not PM, since my PM box overflows and I can't clean it out every day during the holidays! And PLEASE, dudes! DO NOT PM me using an unknown screen name that you created just for the purpose of trying to get my info, without providing me any BBFS intel in return--I will NOT respond! I WILL respond to ANY PM's offering me some BBFS intel in return, however! If you PM me with intel, PLEASE provide me your email address, so that I can respond in a timely manner! Thanks in advance, dudes--and I hope everyone will get to start off the new year with a BANG! .

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    It has been reported that MY twin brother has been spotted riding a number of these over the last years but he will not admit to which they might be.

  2. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    It has been reported that MY twin brother has been spotted riding a number of these over the last years but he will not admit to which they might be.
    It's amazing how many of us have identical twin brothers! And they all drive the same kind of cars that we do too!

  3. #1666
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    She's the best I have ever seen and have seen a lot. No one can come close.
    I have to throw in another plug for Amber here. She's right up there, although I'm not sure I would quite put her in the "mature" category (although she's got to be in her mid-30's, just based on things she's told me).

  4. #1665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Moped of the year award

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Now the end of the year is here, maybe it is time we took nominations for the Moped / Scooter of the year award.

    To quote a well known Senior member, "You don't want your friends to see you on one but damm they can be a lot of fun!

    I will start the nominations with a few that you would swear it was my twin brother you saw putt. Putt / scootin on by!

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...irl-42/3932073

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ews-26/3391339

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...als-35/3602820

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...als-22/3915846

    And one most everyones ridden: http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...oor-42/3054504.

    Vote early and vote often! Happy New Year to ALL!
    LOL.

    It has been reported that MY twin brother has been spotted riding a number of these over the last years but he will not admit to which they might be.

  5. #1664

    Moped / Scooter of the year

    Now the end of the year is here, maybe it is time we took nominations for the Moped / Scooter of the year award.

    To quote a well known Senior member, "You don't want your friends to see you on one but damm they can be a lot of fun!

    I will start the nominations with a few that you would swear it was my twin brother you saw putt. Putt / scootin on by!

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...irl-42/3932073

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ews-26/3391339

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...als-35/3602820

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...als-22/3915846

    And one most everyones ridden: http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...oor-42/3054504.

    Vote early and vote often! Happy New Year to ALL!

  6. #1663

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen either Angel nor Ann but I certainly can provide a great recommendation for Jackie whom I have seen a few times. Not only does she look good, she is very professional and is always on time, always perfectly groomed and dressed well. Her place is immaculate (I wish my place were that neat!

    But even more that that, she really tries to please. No attitude at all except being sure that you really enjoy yourself. I suppose one could provide the caveat that YMMV but I have a feeling based on past reviews, all the good things you heard about her are pretty much guaranteed. I have never seen anything except a very positive review and expect that you will feel the same.
    She's the best I have ever seen and have seen a lot. No one can come close.

  7. #1662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Best mature provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    Who's the best mature / MILF GFE provider in providence area? So far I've narrowed down the possibilities based on TER reviews to Ann, Jackie, and Angel. They all seem to offer bbjcim. Anyone who's been with these girls have a preference? Any other mature providers? Is this NJ (Norma Jean) girl gross, nice ass LOL? Sometimes what seems like you could get into looking at a computer screen and what you experience in real life are two different animals.
    I have not seen either Angel nor Ann but I certainly can provide a great recommendation for Jackie whom I have seen a few times. Not only does she look good, she is very professional and is always on time, always perfectly groomed and dressed well. Her place is immaculate (I wish my place were that neat!

    But even more that that, she really tries to please. No attitude at all except being sure that you really enjoy yourself. I suppose one could provide the caveat that YMMV but I have a feeling based on past reviews, all the good things you heard about her are pretty much guaranteed. I have never seen anything except a very positive review and expect that you will feel the same.

  8. #1661

    Don't forget Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    Who's the best mature / MILF GFE provider in providence area? So far I've narrowed down the possibilities based on TER reviews to Ann, Jackie, and Angel. They all seem to offer bbjcim. Anyone who's been with these girls have a preference? Any other mature providers? Is this NJ (Norma Jean) girl gross, nice ass LOL? Sometimes what seems like you could get into looking at a computer screen and what you experience in real life are two different animals.
    My top two are Alex and Jackie for sure. Alex is on P411 and tough to get ahold of sometimes but she's well worth it!! Jackie is a close second for sure. I had a couple of issues with Angel as far as crowds around her place so the discretion isn't what it needs to be at all times, especially during the day.

    Can't comment about NJ, but I can say that Michelle, who stays in Pawt and Warwick is awesome also. PM me for details!

  9. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-hu-21/3899139

    Think its bc I wrote that review on my phone{TCS. Ellipses}fukin android update.

    Has anyone seen Riley? Told me she's half Spanish. {TCS. Ellipses}wondering if any1's seen her before I take the plunge.
    I haven't, but I've been thinking about it. Let me know how it goes if you do see her.

  10. #1659

    Sasha's Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, After reading Rugger66's report I too am curious about Sasha's room in CF. I would appreciate any info about this place. Thanks, Sailor02.
    Sorry for the delay. Meant to post this earlier. The place is run in a "chica house" format. It was located on a main st in a fairly run down apartment. The place was dirty. I went there a couple of weeks ago to see the girl called Candy labeled as an Indian spinner in the ad. I took that to mean she was a Native American however the main reason for my choice was her spinner's body. I called and was given the address and told Candy would be available.

    When I arrived there were three girls in the kitchen and then Sasha proceeded to bring all of us into the lone bedroom on the premises. Sasha then asked me who I wanted. There was a white BBW type girl, a slightly thick Cape Verdean and Candy. I chose Candy and elected a half hour appointment for $70. Candy was exactly my height we literally were eye to eye. I am about 5' 11" so she is a very tall girl. For my tastes I found her very attractive. Thin with small breasts a nice ass and a natural gap toothed smile that actually made her look very sexy. I asked her if she was Native American and she said she was actually Cape Verdean albeit very light skinned.

    I went to kiss her and she shied away and said maybe we could on successive visits. We took our clothes off and I asked if I could go down on her and she was really resisting but I mustered all the charm I could and she relented. Once I got down there though she became pretty wild and into it. Smelled and tasted really nice and she pulled my head into her and I reached up and tweaked her nipples and then stuck a couple of fingers in her mouth and she was sucking and slurping like there was no tomorrow. It was really hot. I was down there for a good 15 minutes and then Sasha knocked on the door and asked if we were almost done. I told her to relax and then Candy suggested we get the condom and move it along. At this point I could hear a male's voice outside with the rest of them so knew why Sasha was trying to move it along. I was disappointed it was a CBJ but this was an exploratory visit and I was going with the flow. BTW Candy seemed to be very new at all of this. She was sucking and I had three fingers inside of her and had decided under the circumstances to forego Full Service and finish with the BJ.

    I did like this girl but wish we had more privacy. When we exited the bedroom the other monger was standing right outside with the Sasha and the two other girls. When I got to my car a total of 25 minutes had elapsed and I knew I had made a mistake and probably should have elected to go with the $40 option. There is a major flaw in having a few girls available yet only one bedroom. If an hour is booked I don't know how they could possibly schedule other customers since it seems most of us probably spontaneously call when we are very close to the house.

    I did go back one other time to see Candy again and elected the $40 option. I was actually in Providence to see an escort who had to bail and figured this was a cheap easy option. I called and was told I could come right over. Apparently they had already moved their location just a couple of streets over. This placed was a bit cleaner in a nicer building however I am pretty sure there was still only one bedroom with a mattress on the floor set. Up. This time Sasha actually sent Candy down to the outside door to let me in. I paid Sasha the $40 then whispered in Candy's ear that I came all the way down here just to lick her pussy. She smiled and put her finger to her mouth to be quiet. I licked her for a bit and then she said it was time for the BJ as she didn't want Sasha to find out I was doing DATY with her as the $40 option is supposed to be strictly a BJ.

    This place could be great if Sasha didn't get too involved and allowed more privacy. I just didn't have enough available time to work my girl the way I would have wanted. I do love the idea though of a place where you can just walk in and pick the girl you want. There were two other girls there this time a different heavyset dark skinned girl and an average looking white girl probably in her mid 20's.

  11. #1658
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-hu-21/3899139

    Think its bc I wrote that review on my phone{TCS. Ellipses}fukin android update.

    Has anyone seen Riley? Told me she's half Spanish. {TCS. Ellipses}wondering if any1's seen her before I take the plunge.

  12. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, After reading Rugger66's report I too am curious about Sasha's room in CF. I would appreciate any info about this place. Thanks, Sailor02.
    A senior member who visited there PM'ed me about it. It does appear to be legit, although from his description it's a pretty filthy apartment in CF. Not a place to visit if you're a neat freak. He did report an overall positive experience, although the girl he was certainly a long way off from being model material. I don't have any more info than that to share, but it sounds like it's worth checking out.

  13. #1656
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, After reading Rugger66's report I too am curious about Sasha's room in CF. I would appreciate any info about this place. Thanks, Sailor02.
    I knew I seen a report of that place some time ago. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ight=sasha%27s+room#post1940787.

  14. #1655

    Best mature

    Who's the best mature / MILF GFE provider in providence area? So far I've narrowed down the possibilities based on TER reviews to Ann, Jackie, and Angel. They all seem to offer bbjcim. Anyone who's been with these girls have a preference? Any other mature providers? Is this NJ (Norma Jean) girl gross, nice ass LOL? Sometimes what seems like you could get into looking at a computer screen and what you experience in real life are two different animals.

  15. #1654

    Also curious about Sasha's Room

    Hello gentlemen, After reading Rugger66's report I too am curious about Sasha's room in CF. I would appreciate any info about this place. Thanks, Sailor02.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape