Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,711 to 43,725 of 61409
-
12-29-13 11:41 #17699Banned Member

Posts: 5343No wonder she hasn't return any of my text! You local mongers are keeping Kiara busy. Glad to hear that she's back at her grandparents. I will keep trying to see her before I leave.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-13 11:24 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 112Saturday Night Excitement
Pretty exciting night! Who was the girl? It's good to know which ones can stay calm and think on their feet!
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-13 10:33 #17697Senior Member

Posts: 530Saturday night date
One of my regular girls was burning up the monger phone all last week asking for a date but I had to put her off until last night due to scheduling conflicts. I was anxious to see her and was looking forward to smacking that ass real good, so I hit the atm machine and grabbed some funds for my upcoming adventure. Picked her up at the arranged time and place and we headed off to get a room at the notel. When I stopped to get her a Mt Dew I discover that I was missing the money I grabbed from the atm machine WTF!? After thinking it over, I am certain that in my rush to pick up my date I grabbed the atm receipt but left the money in the machine like an idiot. So we decided to hit a local $10 room that we have used before and pulled into a driveway to turn around when a LE rig rolls up on us and asks WTF we are doing there. I told Johnny Law that I pulled over to turn around and paused for a moment to use my phone, he wasnt buying it and told me to get out of the car. He asked me who she was first and last name, where I picked her up, where we were going then said he was going to go ask her the same questions and if she gave different answers we were both getting locked up. My date answered the same as I did so the copper gave my iidentification back and told me to take her home and get out of the neighborhood, I then agreed that was a splendid idea and drove her back to her apartment as the piggy followed us all the way. I dropped her off and left the hood. Since I felt It was my constitutional right to get some pussy, I thumbed my nose to the Brooklyn PoPo and returned 10 minutes later to her apartment where I passed some funds to her roommate to disappear for a bit so I could wear that ass out. Got me ready with some BJ then suited up and began a K-9 crushing which is her favorite. Got her moaning pretty good with a couple hand slaps on that bare ass while the crushing continued. Then a diesel truck pulls up to the curb and my girl announces that her BF was here and that I should hurry up and nut, fuck that I'm out not at all interested in any drama with a BF. She quickly got dressed and went out to meet him as I eased on out the back door unnoticed LOL! I am going to catch up with her soon to resume our activities so she can get the nut out. Crazy night!
-
12-29-13 09:45 #17696Senior Member

Posts: 530Most likely not?
You can call it drama if that is what you want to call it and you can also choose to not believe this kind of shit doesn't happen if you want, but it does happen. I am glad to hear that you treat these girls nice, but not everyone does. I didn't say she was raped because she didn't get paid after the deed was done. I said she was the victim of an assault and attempted rape, I saw the fingernail gouges in her head and face with my own eyes. I myself have become quite annoyed at poor behavior by SW before, my report was merely a friendly reminder to treat these girls nice if they begin their drug induced misbehavior.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-13 03:46 #17695Senior Member

Posts: 58Hacked
Yes I got hit yesterday by the pop up virus. I was on a older system that was not as well protected. I totaly forgot that I hadn't protected it as well. It was a nasty little thing. It turned off all my protection and locked ne out my anti virus. Typical your "system has a virus download this software to fixit" virus. It wasn't picked up by panda in safe mode. Had to do a system restore to get rid of it. No biggie since it was a backup system. Didn't have any issue afterwards. Hope noone else got it worst. I shut down as soon as I got the pop up.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-13 03:11 #17694Senior Member

Posts: 1369I 2nd That
Alicia has to be one of the nicest girls I've meet out there. I ran into her last night and it was like she's been knowing me all of her life. A definite repeat.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-13 20:35 #17693Senior Member

Posts: 258Same here
Same here.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-13 19:29 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 45Cara
Cara is short (5'2" or less), long dark hair, brown eyes, Italian looking. Thin, but obviously wasn't at some point. Some loose skin. She keeps moving and is usually low key. She is very nice, articulate, and provides amazing service. No phone.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-13 17:02 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 1043Hot Sex Soup
I would have kept Kiara all weekend but she told me that she had to be in her house at a certain time or she would be locked out of the house for the night. The nights have been much to cold for her to be locked out. Also I wanted to be considerate to her because she had just moved back to Severn which is what I had been asking her to do. With Kiara in Severn, she is in a much more stable environment than she would have been in Baltimore which was not in her best interest.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
As far as having Kiara cook for me, she did LOL. Can't say if the food was tasty, but I can say that the food was delivered promptly and steaming hot. I had to use my hands to get a good grip on her tasty mouth size morsels, and she had to use her spoon to make sure that she got every hot drop from me. A hellava gourmet couple we were, making hot sex soup LOL.
Propilot. Always check your six.
-
12-28-13 15:08 #17690Senior Member

Posts: 200All I'm going to say is, the girl can cook.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-13 14:52 #17689Senior Member

Posts: 1783 times?
You Brought Kiara home three times in one weekend? You should have saved on gas and just had her spend the whole weekend. Then you could report on how her cooking skills are. LOL.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
P.S. I could always use a cute naked maid to clean my house too.
-
12-28-13 14:36 #17688Banned Member

Posts: 1312Has anybody seen this girl?
Has anybody seen this girl she has been on CL a few times and she answered one of my non. Pro ads but I do believe that there was some mention of her in this thread if I'm not mistaken.
-
12-28-13 14:33 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 1043Re: Kiara
I brought Kiara to my house three times last weekend and she definitely wore me out. I picked her up again because I told her that if she ever moved back to Severn that I would see her like I did after Cls937 introduced her to the forum. She is a nice girl who has gotten in a bad situation and cannot get her self out of it. You are correct that Kiara does get wet. If you sex her correctly, she will leave her cream all over your sheets. I had to change my sheets at least twice.
Originally Posted by Cnote
[View Original Post]
Propilot. Always check your six.
-
12-28-13 14:16 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 291New to the site??? The info you seek is here...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...and-Newbies%29
And here.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...cs-for-Newbies
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by Booshkan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-13 14:00 #17685Senior Member

Posts: 291Has the site been hacked?
I've been getting blocked attack reports from my secondary anti. Virus SW, Malwarebytes. I reported it to admin in an email. When I change pages, I get a pop. Up saying an attack was successfully blocked. Best $20 upgrade I ever spent. Malwarebytes has a free version, but you have to update it manually. The paid version updates daily by itself. And it works nicely in conjunction with my regular virus protection SW. These attacks have been going on for a few days now. I login almost daily for a little vicarious thrill. I hope admin can fix the problem. Anyone else having this issue? If you have any other hints on how to protect ourselves from malicious attacks, I hope you can post them.
Baltoman.











Reply With Quote




