Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 131 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #66

    Central

    As I promised, I went to Central yesterday around 5:45 pm. There were two people working and my provider was Linda. She is about 45, medium size, can understand basic English and not that tall at all. I asked for half and hour but she said .6 for and hour only. I agreed, room was dark and it was nice. She asked me if I was there before and I told her yes, in the other side of the local. She proceed to do the massage in the back with a good amount of oil and overall was good the massage, she did my legs but nothing in my arms or the rest of my feet before she asked me to switch. I knew she was not honoring the full hour so after she points junior if I want massage there I went for the ride for what this place is: to relax. She put oil and start shaking and I was there enjoying all her fake moaning, and her words of how big I am (average) and hard. I stayed there until she has to get more oil! I really enjoyed her frustration with the battle against junior. 15 minutes later, the deal was completed, she was exhausted and now I was happy, hot towel and then time to go, give her a tip of. 4. In overall was good, nice person, do not want too much loose fingers in her around her back, never mind private areas. She shortchange me the time about 15 minutes but this time I have the last laugh.

    SP

  2. #65

    Central

    On this past Tuesday I left from work early an decided to stop by at Central around 4PM. I entered and started saying hello, hello, after a minute, the attendant told me in broken English to come back in 20 minutes. Nobody else was waiting but I did not have time to wait that day. I was happy the girl was new for me, she was about 25 years old, oriental, fair looks. 5'3 and about 160 pounds, I will go back soon.

    SP.

    "Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty".

  3. #64

    No problem at the door

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    Milton is definitely closer than Brooks to Greendale. I stopped by once to Milton but both time there was a dude working there behind the counter so I skipped it, that's when I realize I need a better intel for AMP, I ended in Park that night.

    SP
    Guy behind counter by door no problem. Wonder how many ever sign their real name. LOL. Such a joke for that.

    Haven't been back to Park in 6-7 years.

  4. #63

    Amp

    This is the Fitchburg board, might this info be better suited in the Worcester board?

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    Milton is definitely closer than Brooks to Greendale. I stopped by once to Milton but both time there was a dude working there behind the counter so I skipped it, that's when I realize I need a better intel for AMP, I ended in Park that night.

    SP

  5. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking he's referring to Milton St.
    Milton is definitely closer than Brooks to Greendale. I stopped by once to Milton but both time there was a dude working there behind the counter so I skipped it, that's when I realize I need a better intel for AMP, I ended in Park that night.

    SP

  6. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    I think you got it, Exit 3 from Rte 190. The next close one to Greendale is Web ster so no, I can provide the rest in a PM.

    Our Worcester neighbors can benefit with this info. SP
    I'm thinking he's referring to Milton St.

  7. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme Iam  [View Original Post]
    Haven't spoken in a bit, was going to send a PM, but question was:

    You talking about the new place on West Mountain st? Across from the exit onto rt 190?

    Either you need to clean up, or a lotta guys want info.
    I think you got it, Exit 3 from Rte 190. The next close one to Greendale is Web ster so no, I can provide the rest in a PM.

    Our Worcester neighbors can benefit with this info. SP

  8. #59

    Box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Is Thata SW  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'm sharing old news here. But if anyone travels to Worcester, or is willing to for a good massage. There is a place right by the greendale mall which offers cute AMP ladys for the usual donation. It's a big, clean establishment. Back of building parking. Nice girls, around mid 30's I'd say. Slender bodies, good massage, very good he.

    If anyone needs info pm me. Just thought I'd share what I know.
    Haven't spoken in a bit, was going to send a PM, but question was:

    You talking about the new place on West Mountain st? Across from the exit onto rt 190?

    Either you need to clean up, or a lotta guys want info.

  9. #58

    Massage

    Not sure if I'm sharing old news here. But if anyone travels to Worcester, or is willing to for a good massage. There is a place right by the greendale mall which offers cute AMP ladys for the usual donation. It's a big, clean establishment. Back of building parking. Nice girls, around mid 30's I'd say. Slender bodies, good massage, very good he.

    If anyone needs info pm me. Just thought I'd share what I know.

  10. #57

    Mall

    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    I've used the mall place when I was having back issues. Pretty good massage for the price. ($1 / min) Certainly not the environment you'd want to attempt any extras at (unless you get off on hearing families with little kids walk by outside). Also cctv in each curtained cubby. Your pants stay on during the massage.
    I saw in another website this place do rubs beside the shoulders. Enclosed is a picture of what I am talking about. In any case is inside of mall so that is one that I am not going to cross.

    SP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    Now this TOFTT is for the ages.

    There is one place called R&R Bodywork suite #42. The catch? It is inside the mall.
    I've used the mall place when I was having back issues. Pretty good massage for the price. ($1 / min) Certainly not the environment you'd want to attempt any extras at (unless you get off on hearing families with little kids walk by outside). Also cctv in each curtained cubby. Your pants stay on during the massage.

  12. #55

    Places to go

    Central st, I mentioned I was there March or close to Feb, anyway, I am waiting for better intel to return again to Central, if not Worcester is the area until I find time to go to RI.

    Now this TOFTT is for the ages.

    There is one place called R&R Bodywork suite #42. The catch? It is inside the mall.

  13. #54

    Central

    I visited the place twice this year, one in Jan and the second time in March both around 11:00AM. The first time I went for an h and I found it very pleasant. There are no TS provided but the wet tower at the end it was well received, .6 and .4 total.

    The second time was a little of disappointment, the "girl" was way in her 40's and it was not attractive although she was tall and skinny, but since I did the trip I went for hh, .4 and .4. At my exit, there it was somebody else waiting and I did not see another girl working there. The first time FS was not in the menu and the second time, it was me who did not want it.

  14. #53

    Central St

    Had another great dream that I visited the spa on Central st. New girl, Linda. Nice full top, good bottom and a very nice slow soft touch, took directions well, and was quite the tour guide. YMMV but she is a gem.

  15. #52

    Central St

    Not model material, but yeah, they were nice looking, and decent bodies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choir Boy  [View Original Post]
    Was your lady at least reasonably attractive? When the place first opened, there were reports of scantily clad, somewhat nice looking ladies working there. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape