Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3689

    May be fake pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to locate any reviews on Stephanie in Dulles.

    Does anyone have any info on this provider who advertises on Backpage?
    Donkey king, I think that I may have seen these pictures before on this forum. I do not believe that when she opens the door that this will be the provider that you will see. Do your research with Tineye and Google search and let us know. I think that you will be very surprised of who this girl is.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #3688

    RE: Stephanie (Latina). Dulles

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to locate any reviews on Stephanie in Dulles.

    Does anyone have any info on this provider who advertises on Backpage?
    Despite what the ad says it looks like she's using fake pics. I found them here:http://www.bullz-eye.com/Models/200201kathie/page6.htm.

  3. #3687

    Stephanie (Latina). Dulles

    I haven't been able to locate any reviews on Stephanie in Dulles.

    Does anyone have any info on this provider who advertises on Backpage?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...ow-24/13312678

    LATINA MASSEUSE SWEETHEART. DULLES. Upscale. Gentlemen Only.

    HI GENTLEMEN! I'm STEPHANIE... A PETITE SEXY SLENDER YOUNG LATINA. AVAILABLE FOR A SOOTHING SENSUAL MASSAGE WITH OIL.

    GREAT BODY RUB WITH GREAT COMPANY.

    I AM ONLY AVAILABLE A FEW DAY A WEEK... AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU SOON!

    I AM NOT WITH AN AGENCY AND THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS ME.

    CALL ME:. STEPHANIE.

  4. #3686

    Best BBBJ in NOVA

    Does anyone know where I can get a good BBBJ in the NOVA area? What's the best BBBJ you've ever gotten?

  5. #3685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Guess I wasn't clear

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Question. So you paid extra money for DATY and then didn't even get full service? Or did the house come in during FS and you finished that up?

    Answer. An easy way to find reliable latinas is to check ThE other Review site, and refine your search. Find one with a good review, then search her # on ThE other Review site and you will likely find that more than 1 woman uses the #. That is the safest way, since #s change. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Then you can search the # for more recent ads on another site.
    I did get FS but had to rush the ending which didn't make me very happy. And the results from the oThER site are not that great since the vast majority of the latinas that come up when you search using GFE or near-GFE parameters are those that visit only occasionally. What I'm looking for is something close to what the Fairfax latina joint used to be, a reliable source of GFE fun if you knew the right girl and treated her well. Melanie was great, but she left that place and I think she left the biz. Roxanne was pretty good but she's also gone now. The Gallows road latinas are a poor substitute since they change all the time and even if you find a good one she probably won't be around for long. The latinas who work out in Manassas are also all over the map regarding quality, except for Gloria as I mentioned. There are some Colombian apt places around, so maybe those might fit the bill. But my point in posting is to solicit input from forum members who have had good experiences.

  6. #3684

    Violet

    Wondering if any members received a phone call a couple weeks ago pertaining to this provider? A fellow monger that I turned on to her said he received a call from a young lady claiming to be in her family stated she has some type of STDs and warn others to stay away. It's been over a year since I've seen her and I didn't receive a call but wondering. Pics are fake and notice she still pop up in NOVA time to time. Be careful.

    http://240-278-5926.escortphonelist....ee-253377.html

  7. #3683

    Point of paying?

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's bad form to reply to one's own post but it'll make sense as you read further. Besides, it'll save you time having to scroll down to find the original info.

    As I said earlier, the Fairfax-Vienna latina place has always been YMMV but it's definitely getting worse and I won't be going back unless there's a dramatic turnaround. As I said I would, I wanted to take another bite at the apple and try to see Lena. I noticed the same ad as before except the name was now Jessica. I thought (wrongly) that what might be going on is that Lena wasn't getting many takers and decided to switch names. But when I got to the door once again it's Rebecca who opened. At that moment I realized (kinda thick, I know) there's no Lena and no Jessica, only Rebecca and she's the only one working no matter what effin' name the mamasita-san puts in the ad! But, since I was already there and the special price was still $ for the hh and $$ for the hr (I took the hh), I decided to stay. Rebecca was OK the first time around and I was hoping she might warm up a bit for a repeat customer.

    We talked a bit and she agreed to upgrade ito an unrushed session w / DATY for an additional .6. Since I was in the mood and that was a significant discount from her previous upgrade fee of $ I decided to splurge. To be fair to Rebecca, she didn't rush me but she was so disengaged that it was like she wasn't even in the same room. I gave her a back massage and moved into DATY but her whole attitude and the sounds she made were incredibly fake. Then, to top it all off, the mamasita-san comes knocking at the door announcing time was up when we still had a good 10-15 minutes left in the session. I finished up, cleaned up, got out of there and I'm not going back.

    Strike 1 was the switcheroo the first time around when they gave me a different girl than advertised. I gave them the benefit of the doubt but it turns out that was too generous.

    Strike 2 was finding out, no matter what name was in the ad, or what pics, Rebecca was the only girl working. The photos used to mean something, as I've seen both Roxanne and Melanie when they worked there and their's were accurate. If you made an appt with one of them you got the girl requested. That no longer appears to be the case and it now seems, at least based on my experience, they will tell you anything to get you in the door. I know that's also true of other places, such as the AAMPs, but it wasn't true of this place until now.

    Strike 3 was the mamasita-san pounding on the door to say time was up when there was a good amount, at least 10 minutes, left in the session. Since I called from the lobby before I came to the door I was able to look at my phone and figure out how much time had passed. At $.5 for the hh and $ $ $ for the hr this place charges an above average rate and it's not unreasonable to expect decent service. It's up to them whether they offer a special or not but it doesn't say much if they treat you like sh*t when you take them up on it and it definitely doesn't make you want to repeat.

    So the bottom line is there's no way I'll be visiting again unless I see some reviews or posts telling me that things have improved (a lot)! FYI, it looks like both Roxanne and Melanie are gone for good and maybe that's because the management is so messed up. Also, both the links in the original post are still working. The one originally for Lena will now link to the Jessica ad and the Rebecca ad has stayed the same.

    So if any latina lovers out there have a good, reliable and not-too-expensive alternative, I would love to hear about it (PM or post is fine). Of course there's always Gloria in Manassas but, as much as I enjoy her, I'd like some variety and I also am partial to providers with more in the headlight department who don't mind having them touched.

    Happy (Latina) Hunting!
    Sounds like they should've paid you. They upsold you to put in work. Smh.

  8. #3682

    Yes Sir posted that 3 way

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    The search started out with Angel in Springfield http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...abe-25/8521613 859-227-0525. I had my reservations (the whole Fairfax county Amberjack thing on wusa9 last week) about meeting her however she sounded like a real cool southern girl. Called 30 min out to setup and she txt me the location. Called 5 min out, all still good. Got to location, called, got room number, then I make a comment about her sounding different than the girl that I talked to earlier (not nice southern voice as before). Walked like on egg shells to the notel door, of course it is the place that locks the door at 10:00 pm. Spidey senses still working but I call back anyway. Straight to voicemail, in car called again with same results. Called it a day.

    Next day: Called the girl with the fake pics out of curiosity (I have had good luck with with this at times) http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-u-22/13455285 Stacy 347.827.1446 Nice on the phone and then came this: "I'm running a special $.50 strawberries until you are satisfied" hmmm, never heard that before. What the hell, make the move toward her location as she said she would txt me her place. Still not 100% I was going to follow through so I call this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...or-19/13515661 9 ONE7-TWO75-730 TWO Jazmine. This girl sounded real young and nervous, gave me a street name in Alexandria. Spidey says pass. Still moving towards Stacys location waiting on that txt I call this girl (yea, I'm going to get laid one way another) http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ic-21/13439706 Lauren 815310-0609. No answer she calls back about 15 min later, sounded real nice and then she says "I'm running a special $.50 strawberries until you are satisfied" hmmm, I heard this before. Is it just me or does this smell like a LEO tactic? She txt me the address and I'm getting closer and still not 100% on this. I bail, I don't like it. Bear with me this gets better and has a good ending.

    Call a solid, Alyvia, who happens to be on the way to the "until you are satisfied" girls. Get this, she throws out the offer of her and her friend http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...47-23/13401007 Kara 208-8440115 for $$ for a half. Not sure if the little guy is up for the double And the fact that I have never done a double, I balk. Also I never have been interested in her friend's adds. She counters with QV double for $.2. I tell her that we will see. Get to the room and little guys is up for it. We all know Alyvia, Kara not bad for a BWW, big ta tas and friendly. Lay down, they start working me over, everyone has a nipple or a caak in their mouth, for a QV they are taking their time, Alyvia is working the guy in charge, I get a face full of Kara's rack while rubbing Alyvia's girl for about a while. While all this is going on porn movie quality dialogue is happening. They do the switch for a while. Kara can suck a caaK "Now you can only fuck one of us." I went for Alyvia, while Kara and I rubbed her pussy, Alyvia is saying all sorts of s4!t as I pound away. And then they both kneel down in front of me, Alyvia goes to work on me, Kara is smacking my Arss, I have handfuls of tits, and I blast. Man that felt good, I popped my 3 way cherry! You guys have to be happy for me.

    Ok I have questions for you all, Anyone have history with Angel? I think she is a provider that will run a bait and switch or do something else shady. Ads in Louisville, Knoxville and other places that indicate she is only in a town for a short period.

    Anyone have history with Lauren, ads in Nova, I saw her ad in dupont briefly a while back. I got it that she is using fake pics. Or is she? LEO? Strange terms of service. Flags, same with Stacy although she has less ads. If they are true providers they have got to be my next 3 way.

    Jazmine; probably too new to get any feedback but I like the spinners.

    Sorry about the long post but if anything I got some thoughts out there for everyone to think about.

    Peace.
    My only problem with them, is the you can only hit one while the other tries to talk the juice out of you. They have their talk game down pack but need to step up their hump day. They make more then one condom.

  9. #3681

    Question & Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    upgrade to an unrushed session w / DATY for an additional .6. Since I was in the mood and that was a significant discount from her previous upgrade fee of $ I decided to splurge. To be fair to Rebecca, she didn't rush me but she was so disengaged that it was like she wasn't even in the same room. I gave her a back massage and moved into DATY but her whole attitude and the sounds she made were incredibly fake. Then, to top it all off, the mamasita-san comes knocking at the door announcing time was up when we still had a good 10-15 minutes left in the session. I finished up, cleaned up, got out of there and I'm not going back.
    Question. So you paid extra money for DATY and then didn't even get full service? Or did the house come in during FS and you finished that up?

    Answer. An easy way to find reliable latinas is to check ThE other Review site, and refine your search. Find one with a good review, then search her # on ThE other Review site and you will likely find that more than 1 woman uses the #. That is the safest way, since #s change. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Then you can search the # for more recent ads on another site.

  10. #3680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Three strikes and the Fairfax Latinas are out

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad with a special ($ for hh) featuring Lena.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dd-26/13149342

    Called the number, asked for the Lena special and was told to come right over. Got to the place (two-call system but be patient with call #2 because they can be slow picking up) and Lena wasn't there. Rebecca answered the door instead and, when I explained that I booked the special, said she would see me for that donation.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ht-24/10239628

    Rebecca is thicker than her pics and is a near BBW but still pretty attractive. She's latina but speaks perfect english and my guess is she's from NY or NJ. The ad says she's Puerto Rican but she told me she's Dominican.

    Session was not bad but a little rushed. Don't know if that was because she was giving me a discount or whether that's her normal style. But I got to enjoy her nice curvy body, great rack, CBJ to CG to mish for about 20 minutes and I left satisfied. Had I paid the $.5 I would have been disappointed but for the $ special it was a decent romp with a cute latina.

    In general, this place is truly YMMV depending on who you get. I've had full GFE (Melanie who's no longer there), near GFE (Roxanne) and of course the standard non GFE like Rebecca. Don't know how long Lena's special will be offered but might be worth a go for you latina lovers. If Lena isn't there, you might luck out like I did and get one of the other girls for the same price. Of course, there's no guarantee of that so they might ask you for the full $.5 but at least you can use the $ special to try for a better deal. And, if Lena is working you should be willing to TOFTT and see her since it's her special and it would be very bad form to try to pull a switch to see another girl. I may take another bite at the apple and try to see Lena. If that happens, I will certainly report back to the forum.

    Good luck and happy hunting!
    Not sure if it's bad form to reply to one's own post but it'll make sense as you read further. Besides, it'll save you time having to scroll down to find the original info.

    As I said earlier, the Fairfax-Vienna latina place has always been YMMV but it's definitely getting worse and I won't be going back unless there's a dramatic turnaround. As I said I would, I wanted to take another bite at the apple and try to see Lena. I noticed the same ad as before except the name was now Jessica. I thought (wrongly) that what might be going on is that Lena wasn't getting many takers and decided to switch names. But when I got to the door once again it's Rebecca who opened. At that moment I realized (kinda thick, I know) there's no Lena and no Jessica, only Rebecca and she's the only one working no matter what effin' name the mamasita-san puts in the ad! But, since I was already there and the special price was still $ for the hh and $$ for the hr (I took the hh), I decided to stay. Rebecca was OK the first time around and I was hoping she might warm up a bit for a repeat customer.

    We talked a bit and she agreed to upgrade to an unrushed session w / DATY for an additional .6. Since I was in the mood and that was a significant discount from her previous upgrade fee of $ I decided to splurge. To be fair to Rebecca, she didn't rush me but she was so disengaged that it was like she wasn't even in the same room. I gave her a back massage and moved into DATY but her whole attitude and the sounds she made were incredibly fake. Then, to top it all off, the mamasita-san comes knocking at the door announcing time was up when we still had a good 10-15 minutes left in the session. I finished up, cleaned up, got out of there and I'm not going back.

    Strike 1 was the switcheroo the first time around when they gave me a different girl than advertised. I gave them the benefit of the doubt but it turns out that was too generous.

    Strike 2 was finding out, no matter what name was in the ad, or what pics, Rebecca was the only girl working. The photos used to mean something, as I've seen both Roxanne and Melanie when they worked there and their's were accurate. If you made an appt with one of them you got the girl requested. That no longer appears to be the case and it now seems, at least based on my experience, they will tell you anything to get you in the door. I know that's also true of other places, such as the AAMPs, but it wasn't true of this place until now.

    Strike 3 was the mamasita-san pounding on the door to say time was up when there was a good amount, at least 10 minutes, left in the session. Since I called from the lobby before I came to the door I was able to look at my phone and figure out how much time had passed. At $.5 for the hh and $ $ $ for the hr this place charges an above average rate and it's not unreasonable to expect decent service. It's up to them whether they offer a special or not but it doesn't say much if they treat you like sh*t when you take them up on it and it definitely doesn't make you want to repeat.

    So the bottom line is there's no way I'll be visiting again unless I see some reviews or posts telling me that things have improved (a lot)! FYI, it looks like both Roxanne and Melanie are gone for good and maybe that's because the management is so messed up. Also, both the links in the original post are still working. The one originally for Lena will now link to the Jessica ad and the Rebecca ad has stayed the same.

    So if any latina lovers out there have a good, reliable and not-too-expensive alternative, I would love to hear about it (PM or post is fine). Of course there's always Gloria in Manassas but, as much as I enjoy her, I'd like some variety and I also am partial to providers with more in the headlight department who don't mind having them touched.

    Happy (Latina) Hunting!

  11. #3679
    The search started out with Angel in Springfield http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...abe-25/8521613 859-227-0525. I had my reservations (the whole Fairfax county Amberjack thing on wusa9 last week) about meeting her however she sounded like a real cool southern girl. Called 30 min out to setup and she txt me the location. Called 5 min out, all still good. Got to location, called, got room number, then I make a comment about her sounding different than the girl that I talked to earlier (not nice southern voice as before). Walked like on egg shells to the notel door, of course it is the place that locks the door at 10:00 pm. Spidey senses still working but I call back anyway. Straight to voicemail, in car called again with same results. Called it a day.

    Next day: Called the girl with the fake pics out of curiosity (I have had good luck with with this at times) http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-u-22/13455285 Stacy 347.827.1446 Nice on the phone and then came this: "I'm running a special $.50 strawberries until you are satisfied" hmmm, never heard that before. What the hell, make the move toward her location as she said she would txt me her place. Still not 100% I was going to follow through so I call this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...or-19/13515661 9 ONE7-TWO75-730 TWO Jazmine. This girl sounded real young and nervous, gave me a street name in Alexandria. Spidey says pass. Still moving towards Stacys location waiting on that txt I call this girl (yea, I'm going to get laid one way another) http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ic-21/13439706 Lauren 815310-0609. No answer she calls back about 15 min later, sounded real nice and then she says "I'm running a special $.50 strawberries until you are satisfied" hmmm, I heard this before. Is it just me or does this smell like a LEO tactic? She txt me the address and I'm getting closer and still not 100% on this. I bail, I don't like it. Bear with me this gets better and has a good ending.

    Call a solid, Alyvia, who happens to be on the way to the "until you are satisfied" girls. Get this, she throws out the offer of her and her friend http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...47-23/13401007 Kara 208-8440115 for $$ for a half. Not sure if the little guy is up for the double And the fact that I have never done a double, I balk. Also I never have been interested in her friend's adds. She counters with QV double for $.2. I tell her that we will see. Get to the room and little guys is up for it. We all know Alyvia, Kara not bad for a BWW, big ta tas and friendly. Lay down, they start working me over, everyone has a nipple or a caak in their mouth, for a QV they are taking their time, Alyvia is working the guy in charge, I get a face full of Kara's rack while rubbing Alyvia's girl for about a while. While all this is going on porn movie quality dialogue is happening. They do the switch for a while. Kara can suck a caaK "Now you can only fuck one of us." I went for Alyvia, while Kara and I rubbed her pussy, Alyvia is saying all sorts of s4!t as I pound away. And then they both kneel down in front of me, Alyvia goes to work on me, Kara is smacking my Arss, I have handfuls of tits, and I blast. Man that felt good, I popped my 3 way cherry! You guys have to be happy for me.

    Ok I have questions for you all, Anyone have history with Angel? I think she is a provider that will run a bait and switch or do something else shady. Ads in Louisville, Knoxville and other places that indicate she is only in a town for a short period.

    Anyone have history with Lauren, ads in Nova, I saw her ad in dupont briefly a while back. I got it that she is using fake pics. Or is she? LEO? Strange terms of service. Flags, same with Stacy although she has less ads. If they are true providers they have got to be my next 3 way.

    Jazmine; probably too new to get any feedback but I like the spinners.

    Sorry about the long post but if anything I got some thoughts out there for everyone to think about.

    Peace.

  12. #3678

    Guam / Philippine Marie is back

    Just noticed her ads went up. I don't remember when she was last in town because I haven't seen her for a while.

    Very nice girl, no rush. No GFE available at all, although she does island trips, which I haven't taken.

    510 ❤ 859❤ 6409.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ow-24/13485797

  13. #3677

    Lexi: 100% as advertised

    Pix are exactly accurate and recent, and she's very friendly in person. Good value, no rush, and GFE-type upgrades can be discussed after meeting.

    419_442_9150.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...80-24/13432402

  14. #3676

    Look Before You Leep, My Friend

    You might want to slow your roll on this one, dude.

    Jasmin Jaye IS hot, but I have no idea what the person who posted that ad looks like...

    http://twicsy.com/u/jasmin_jaye

    http://twicsy.com/i/Quafyd

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I dot know who she is but she is HOTT!

    If she is still here Saturday, expect a review before the day is over.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ke-22/13468414

  15. #3675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Finesse in Springfield

    Ok, I dot know who she is but she is HOTT!

    If she is still here Saturday, expect a review before the day is over.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ke-22/13468414

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape