Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,876 to 43,890 of 61408
-
12-16-13 20:55 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 42Not the same girl, this Sadie has very clean teeth...
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-13 19:53 #17532

Posts: 1630Damn Bro.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Becarful she might get lock jaw on that Python. Or maybe strectch marks on her checks, LOL.
-
12-16-13 12:38 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 279Megan on Wilkens AVenue Baltimore, Md
Wow I miss the great head of Miss Megan by the Circle...Anybody seen her lately? http://www.ccptube.com/user/197/Cashout.
-
12-16-13 10:56 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 97She back in Bmore now or still at home in Sev?
Originally Posted by Playboy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-13 02:38 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 248SA Tammy
Met Tammy just east of SA on Patapsco. Lamest performance in a long time. My recommendation is to pass on by. She is tall, slim with short orange hair. Totally not into providing service.
-
12-15-13 23:17 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 158Finally saw an SW Legend. Kiara
I now get all the buzzed about this girl. I just saw her 2 hrs ago. She's definitely one of the best. I usually see BP girls, from time to time CL girls, now I know where it's at. It's in the street of Baltimore. But as someone says here, always watch your six. I'm in the DMV area but I don't mind the drive. It's worth it. Bye bye BP and Hello, SW. I will probably become one of Kiara's regular. Pics and may a video will be posted shortly.
-
12-15-13 22:13 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 1043Re: Stacey / Sadie
Does this Stacey / Sadie wear glasses or at least wore glasses a few months ago? I think she may or may not have gotten contacts. She would also have bad teeth in the front of her mouth. Also does she sometimes talk about her being a Christian? If I recall correctlyshe may have a birthmark on the side of her abdomen. If the answer to these questions are yes, I may have a contact number for you guys. We just texted her over Thanksgiving.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
12-15-13 22:03 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 42I remember this post and looked it back up, that's why I said she must have learned the going rates. She was a sweet heart, no rush and asked for 30 and I told her 20 with tip and she accepted with no trouble or attitude. Very good, took her time and free roam, I tipped her a Jackson, well worth it.. Thanks CLS.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 21:15 #17525Banned Member

Posts: 5343Does Sadie have any digits? I'll be up this week and would love to get reacquainted!! Lol
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
I already text Kiara that I'll be in town and made plans to see her 1st. Anyone else have digits they wanna share with a former BMore monger, feel free to pm me! Lol
-
12-15-13 19:13 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 1788Sadie
This is my post about Sadie from about a year and a half ago. Haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 15:42 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 228Judy
Hooked up with her 2 weeks ago and then said she had her P so BBBJ was the only option then the next week she called and met up again, still not over the P but BBBJ was very good. Next time tried her number but is out of service. Still haven't sampled the FS. May have moved back with the long time BF?
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 13:59 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 300Question?
Not the same Elle (Laurie) that used to work Fairhaven over ten years ago. She was a wild one. Just wondering. Keep your eyes out for a Judy down there, blonde late 40's, nice. Standard tuition.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 11:22 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 254Sadie on Fairhaven
Same Sadie. Sometimes she went by Stacey, but not lately. Actually, she's only 22 now. I've told her several times that she needed to lower her rates if she wanted to compete in CB. Glad that she's finally listened to that advice.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 09:14 #17520Banned Member

Posts: 5343Wonder if it's the same Sadie that's been mentioned here before, about a year or so ago. The Sadie I saw was about 24-46, long brown hair. She had a bf and lived with her mother at the time. I posted pics of her on here and some DB went and told her he saw them on here.
Originally Posted by CEL123
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 09:03 #17519Senior Member

Posts: 25SW's still around
It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been mongering around Frederick, Hagerstown and Baltimore. If anyone thinks that the girls are all gone. They are mistaken. I have a new contact in Frederick and a couple more in Baltimore. Just met up with Anna yesterday morning on Pontiac. Very nice little blonde. A 6-7 on a civi scale. A 9 on SW scale. She wanted .4 fpr BBBJ with swallow did the deed very well for .3. Got digits and will repeat.











Reply With Quote




