Thread: Streetwalker Photos (No CookyJar Photos)
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 1173
-
12-19-13 13:40 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 82Thursday morning report
Went out for a brisk morning walk from 7 to 9. Street was pretty dead. Did see a big chested blond near Venango. May have been Angel but she got picked up before I could get close enough to be sure.
-
12-18-13 18:43 #1037Whiner

Posts: 69Hey Capt Quickdraw.
You seem to be a new regular member here, so I thought I'd let you know about some information regarding photographs in this forum:
You can read the complete guidelines, by clicking on FAQ at the top of this page. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by PHOTO-POSTING-GUIDELINES
Regards,
Waldo.
Waldo he was talking about taking pictures of chicks in places like bars. Not pictures of naked women holding their feet behind their ears displaying the Va J J on your bed.
A2
-
12-18-13 13:09 #1036Regular Member

Posts: 40Angel – A very Flexible Worker
Angel offers a complete menu. She assured me that, except for Greek, all of the foreign cuisines and delicacies were available and provided in all of the positions shown. I asked her about that one position in particular (you all know the position I am talking about) and she proceeded to show me how flexible she was, she let go of her legs and retained her legs behind her head with ease, stating, "See! I am very comfortable in this position." Angel made it clear to me the position was available for DATY, FS and anything else the imaginative monger might desire. She had me convinced. It was all I could do not to take her up on the offer.
Originally Posted by Jacurutu
[View Original Post]
Capt. Quickdraw.
-
12-18-13 02:19 #1035Regular Member

Posts: 2As nice as I've ever seen. Anywhere.
As nice as I've ever seen. Anywhere.
Originally Posted by CaptQuickdraw
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-13 13:28 #1034Regular Member

Posts: 40Re: Angel
Angel fabulous body, long shapely legs and colossal boobs does not in anyway take away from her being a great provider.
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
Angel can really suck dick! She started very slowly, with a lot of wet sloppy tongue action, sucking on the upstroke and taking me all the way down and staying there, continuing to suck and swirl her tongue and grasp me with her throat muscles, making soft cooing sexy sounds. When I was rock hard, she licked down the underside, flickering her tongue and looking up at me sexily, and licked and sucked my balls when she reached the bottom. Then she did the same thing on the way up and slowlyplunged her mouth and throat down on me again, producing varied rapid and slow action up and down, and her mouth was warm and wet and felt incredibly good. I had her long, soft, wispy blond hair all in a bunch in one hand, and pulled her head up and down on me to the rhythm I wanted, holding her way down to my balls for long periods of time. I enjoyed this for a good 15 minutes, it was BJ heaven. It was absolutely perfect and it felt so great to have control of her head like that and literally fuck her mouth as hard as I could. She finally started to suck me vigorously up and down like a warm wet powerful vacuum cleaner and I shot a huge load into her mouth.
She never once hurried me or asked me when I was cumming.
Capt. Quickdraw.
-
12-17-13 12:51 #1033Regular Member

Posts: 40Re: Angel
I was not able to locate a previous post or review, by you, on a girl fitting Angel's description. Perhaps you will point it out. It is always nice to have plenty of reviews on one girl, especially when she is as pretty as Angel.
Originally Posted by Alex19
[View Original Post]
I was able to find this January 2013 review by Littleguy2: My ATF – Angel. Is this the same girl? It is like she was hiding in plain view.
Capt. Quickdraw.
-
12-16-13 13:27 #1032Regular Member

Posts: 13It would be easier if you just went back to the CookyJar thread and posted multiple pictures there, as before. That would.
1) make the moderator's job easier, since he has already banned your critics from that thread.
2) make your life easier, since there would be fewer negative remarks.
3) not clog up this thread with out-of-town photo gallery surfers.
4) give other photographers who post just one or two photos a chance to shine here without being overshadowed.
5) be more honest by no longer pretending there are two different people posting multiple photoshopped spreads.
-
12-16-13 06:42 #1031Regular Member

Posts: 16Yea Capt. Post what you like. Life is waaaaaaay too short!
Originally Posted by Jacurutu
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-13 01:11 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 29Meh. Post what you like, imo. Especially if what's left is substantially different from what you've already posted. Life is short.
Originally Posted by CaptQuickdraw
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 19:34 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 26Angel
Here ya go.
Originally Posted by Santa2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-13 19:24 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 26Angel
So that's who you guys are talking about. Know her real name. Stayed at my place for about a week and made her show me her I'd. Picked her up literally the day she jumped out of her loser boyfriend's car. Back in spring / summer 2012. I have some really really good picks. You're right. She is a fucking machine. Looks like her looks are slipping. Drugs will do that to you. Lux at 19 was still hotter. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by CaptQuickdraw
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-13 12:14 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 2085[QUOTE=CaptQuickdraw;1954082]Thinking back through all the great SW finds of my life, absolutely nothing compared to this Angel. She was outstanding in every category imaginable, from her gorgeous face, to her youthful, firm, smooth, tall, well-proportioned body, to her splendidly sexy attitude, to her naughty kinkiness, to her incredible skills in bed. And, there is the obvious. There might be equivalent escorts and gals advertising on line out there, but, on a SW basis, Angel was the mother
Great pics. What a stunning prostitute.
-
12-13-13 04:54 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 25Hey Man,
Originally Posted by CaptQuickdraw
[View Original Post]
I am in AZ and was browsing the Pics and saw Angel! She is AMAZING! If I am ever in that area I definitely know where I will go dream!
She is simply stunning!
Santa.
-
12-12-13 21:55 #1025Regular Member

Posts: 40Angel – A Second Opinion
Thinking back through all the great SW finds of my life, absolutely nothing compared to this Angel. She was outstanding in every category imaginable, from her gorgeous face, to her youthful, firm, smooth, tall, well-proportioned body, to her splendidly sexy attitude, to her naughty kinkiness, to her incredible skills in bed. And, there is the obvious. There might be equivalent escorts and gals advertising on line out there, but, on a SW basis, Angel was the mother lode of street discoveries.
Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny
[View Original Post]
Capt Quickdrew.
-
12-12-13 21:45 #1024Regular Member

Posts: 40Re: Option be 10 per girl TY
Ten's enough?
Okay! I will file the other 42 pictures away.
Originally Posted by SamIam
[View Original Post]
Capt Quickdraw.












Reply With Quote




