Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,281 to 32,295 of 37376
-
12-06-13 15:42 #5096Regular Member

Posts: 110Been around for years
She's been around for years...not 19. Used to go by Diamond. Got a little sketchy towards our last meetings...haven't partaken since she came back on the scene...used to be over on brook alot, used to be a group of three or four of them..couple white and black...out of NC. Think she may have moved here or stayed here. Was always a good time though.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-13 13:12 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 254Sparkle
See reports 2277 & 2279 in BP Advertisers Reviews thread. Not GFE back then, but fun, great attitude.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-13 00:50 #5094Regular Member

Posts: 2Want to be scam Artist
This broke the ice to ever write a report. Not only was she rushing me to get to where she was, She tried to make up a story about her room becoming unavailable, and wanted me to buy her another room for her. Sad part was, she tried real hard.
-
12-06-13 00:49 #5093Banned Member

Posts: 262Good Trip or Stay Away
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...now-19/5989186
Is this a good trip or just stay away? Any feedback is appreciated, in-box please. Thanks.
-
12-05-13 14:13 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 644Where is she advertizing now?
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-13 07:20 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 83Utr
Saw Jimmy jam's UTR, very nice attitude and accommodating. Reasonable and easy to talk with. Short Cutie in Twenties. Touch with JJ for info. Thanks JJ.
-
12-04-13 16:41 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: A Little Help.- Anyone have any experience with this one?
Andrea aka Mary Smith. She's done a few rodeos on BP and CL.
Quite a few of us from here have met her. She's in the forums here, but I don't remember anything good ever said about her.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-13 13:03 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
She used to post about bodyrubs. Never saw her but I remember seeing she had HORRIBLE reviews.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-13 12:47 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 784Wow
No, but I wouldn't mind trying her out.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-13 09:18 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 54A Little Help.- Anyone have any experience with this one?
I have seen her somewhere before but can't place it..
Anyone have experience with this one?
-
12-01-13 14:04 #5086Regular Member

Posts: 11Misty- Dream? Nightmare?
Had consensual dream with Misty several days ago as its been for several months now. No donations or roses required from me. How's that possible? I think a few sherlocks can figure that out.
One's dream can be another foe's nightmare. The provider business regarding Misty is shutdown for good. Several members have been contacted via PM, or phone. While others have been informed by Misty herself.
Any other hobby can be good for anyone. Hobbies associated with Misty can become your nightmare. Good luck to all hobbyists.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-13 17:44 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 644I can certainly vouch for the fact that you hooked me up with her long before there was any advertizing. I haven't seen her in a while, but she was a true sweetheart. I hope nothing but the best for her.
Originally Posted by CantWinLosin
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-13 14:03 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 92Are these the three I mentioned in post #274 in the Craigslist advertiser section?
-
11-30-13 10:28 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 481Three women take your pick. Or have all
Had a dream I ran into a heavy WSW yesterday near Wamsley named Crystal and gave me her number. Called her up later and she said she had two friends with her. .8 for one, .6 a piece for multiple. Opted with the heavy set for a CBJ because she claimed to have no bottom to her throat. And she didn't. Set me back .4. Thick huge breasts, brown hair and to the point but not rushed. There was a taller WSW there also, not a spinner but not fat I will try next time.
Attitude 7.
Looks 6.
Skills 8 (for what I opted for).
-
11-24-13 20:41 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 1775Yeah, right (snark on the way)
Oh of course that must be it...or, just perhaps... You were still logged in as SmallJonson when you answered the post for BginWin...is that possible? Yeah, I think it is. Its okay, more than one person has used multiple screen names here and usually the cookies trip them up.
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




