Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17353

    Dayyuumm!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see some more of Nicole stuffing her mouth and getting filled up. Check the tube.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1425/sweet-load.html

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1277/booty-smacking.html
    Dam NT,

    I love all of Nicole's cream was oozing out as well. She obviously enjoyed the pounding as well. Always enjoyed your post.

  2. #17352

    Mandy

    I tried to hook up with one of my favorite regulars yesterday but no luck[she has a job now and is difficult to make time] but she is a very sweet open minded girl, so I will continue to try to see her. Anyway I rang up a very cute hot little spinner with a tight body and a nice set of A cups, killer bbjcim she was on her period so no f/s this time but still a non- rushed good time. The only set back was is when I dropped her off, she called me and said she could not find the $ I gave her. So I searched my truck no luck but when I got home, I took my flashlight and searched my sidewalk and driveway and low & behold there was the $. I called her and met her at the farm store and gave it back, I believe in good karma and when someone treats you well you don't screw them over. Plus she was such a sweet girl I would have felt terrible not giving it back.

    Happy hunting,

    Mr Candie

  3. #17351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Nicole's Phone

    Her phone has minutes now.

  4. #17350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Great pictures CLS. You are the man. Nicole is a hottie for sure. I am self debating (the opposite of masturbating fellas LOL),as to whether I should see Nicole or Kiara, who text me everyday if I want to see her. Nicole has the edge because she seems sexier, down for anything (even anal),and does not have marks all over her legs.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Nicole is definitely cute and sexy, but so is Kiara. Why not alternate between the two?

  5. #17349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee362  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully wonder if Nicole knows just how many pics and vids of her have been posted on the internet in the last month? Between this site and see**tube it has to be over 20.
    Respectfully wonder why you care. Is Nicole your wife? Girlfriend? Other family member? There were over twenty just in my last post about her yesterday. But just to answer your question, yes, she is very much aware. I, for one, never post anything without permission. I think most others here do the same. If seeing her pictures bothers you, don't look at them. Look at Kiara's hundreds of pictures instead (samples below). Before you ask, yes, she also knows about the postings. Back to my original question: Who are you and why do you care?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiara9.PNG‎   Kiara7.PNG‎   Kiara18.PNG‎   Kiara19.PNG‎  

  6. #17348

    Nicole

    If you want to see some more of Nicole stuffing her mouth and getting filled up. Check the tube.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1425/sweet-load.html

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1277/booty-smacking.html

  7. #17347

    Trade for Kiara's number

    Hello all,

    Is anyone interested in trading me Kiara's number for two Blondes in Brooklyn? One is a younger one named Casey and the other is older and is named Donna.

  8. #17346

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    http://www.wbal.com/article/104193/3...g-in-baltimore

    The area will probably be hot for a while.
    Paid a visit to a friend down there this evening and LE was everywhere, thankful for prearranged date via the monger phone. Rumors are the dude was a big player and the LE is expecting some retaliation from this shooting. Watch yourselves down there mongers.

  9. #17345

    Re: Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Don't pass this sweetheart by. You will definitely not be sorry if you pick her up.
    Great pictures CLS. You are the man. Nicole is a hottie for sure. I am self debating (the opposite of masturbating fellas LOL),as to whether I should see Nicole or Kiara, who text me everyday if I want to see her. Nicole has the edge because she seems sexier, down for anything (even anal),and does not have marks all over her legs.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  10. #17344
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This is the rest. Nicole is so much fun to be with, and is open to most anything. She wasn't feeling well this morning, so we went for COF with just a little swallow.
    Respectfully wonder if Nicole knows just how many pics and vids of her have been posted on the internet in the last month? Between this site and see**tube it has to be over 20.

  11. #17343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Nicole

    This is the rest. Nicole is so much fun to be with, and is open to most anything. She wasn't feeling well this morning, so we went for COF with just a little swallow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole17.PNG‎   Nicole18.PNG‎   Nicole19.PNG‎   Nicole20.PNG‎   Nicole21.PNG‎  

    Nicole22.PNG‎   Nicole23.PNG‎   Nicole24.PNG‎   Nicole25.PNG‎  

  12. #17342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    A Little More of Nicole

    Don't pass this sweetheart by. You will definitely not be sorry if you pick her up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole9.PNG‎   Nicole10.PNG‎   Nicole11.PNG‎   Nicole12.PNG‎   Nicole13.PNG‎  

    Nicole14.PNG‎   Nicole15.PNG‎   Nicole16.PNG‎  

  13. #17341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Nicole

    So when we got together this morning she made me a very happy monger. Nicole is so cute and sexy as she does her magic that I have a hard time holding back. She wasn't feeling well this morning, but still did her usual amazing job. She has such a great BJ technique, and she is awesome in her attention to the boys. IMHO she has joined the ranks of SW Idol. She has always been a real gem, but I think she has risen to the next level. If anyone sees her around the circle you should absolutely stop for her. She'll make you very happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole1.PNG‎   Nicole2.PNG‎   Nicole3.PNG‎   Nicole4.PNG‎   Nicole5.PNG‎  

    Nicole6.PNG‎   Nicole7.PNG‎   Nicole8.PNG‎  

  14. #17340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    A Little More of Nicole

    This cute girl does an amazing job.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1540/ni...wilkens-2.html

  15. #17339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Nicole from Wilkens

    I was able to get together with one of my favorite girls, Nicole, this morning. Here is a little video from our visit. I will be posting pictures later.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1539/ni...m-wilkens.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape