Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17256

    Fake Pics

    Unless Penny Guerino is here, I would seriously doubt the validity of this ad. Guys please listen to me and Bunker Buster and use Google Image search. Fake pics and no reviews will only end up with a fat, toothless, crack-head with her pimp, or uncle LEO. Either way the choices aren't good. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was this the one you are thinking of? http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...now-22/8374137.

  2. #17255

    Salvation Army Pick up

    It's been a little bit since I've been around. I ran into this cutie named Loren last weekend. By the SA off Potapsco. Took her cute little ass straight to Tim's and did the deed. She's got a nice little ass, a good head game and a great personality. This girl is Grade A prime beef.

    Also, seems like there's a lot of 'junior' members who might be fake. Watch your 6 fellas.

    BKClick image for larger version

Name:	photo_4.jpg
Views:	1316
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	288422Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_3.jpg
Views:	1243
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	288421Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2.jpg
Views:	1404
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	288420Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_1.jpg
Views:	1247
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	288419.

  3. #17254

    Does she?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMason41  [View Original Post]
    Here's a toast to women divine.

    Blossom forth every month.

    And bear fruit in nine.

    The only genius this side of hell that can get the seed from the nut without cracking the shell.

    And now for the rest of the story. Picked up Angie and went to a nice spot. She took a shower and came out fresh and clean.

    Start with a BBBJ and the snake ready to play. She laid on her back on the bed while I stood beside it.

    Hit it for awhile that way then had her turn over on her knees She has that cute little ass that I love to look at.

    Tried to hold back it just felt so good that I couldn't.

    A great way to spend a rainy morning. OM41.
    Does she have her own place or was it the trusty Notel? Seeking recommendations for those, low cost FC spots! Thanks.

  4. #17253

    Good Morning

    Here's a toast to women divine.

    Blossom forth every month.

    And bear fruit in nine.

    The only genius this side of hell that can get the seed from the nut without cracking the shell.

    And now for the rest of the story. Picked up Angie and went to a nice spot. She took a shower and came out fresh and clean.

    Start with a BBBJ and the snake ready to play. She laid on her back on the bed while I stood beside it.

    Hit it for awhile that way then had her turn over on her knees She has that cute little ass that I love to look at.

    Tried to hold back it just felt so good that I couldn't.

    A great way to spend a rainy morning. OM41.

  5. #17252
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Well let me just go rush out and get you all the pertinent information from her!!

    I gave all the information I had. Apologies if I failed to entertain you. Maybe get out there and find out for yourself.
    Which stroll does she work?

  6. #17251

    Cindy of BP

    Got a text from her the other day needing help. Picked her up and went to a normal location. She seemed rushed and just not herself anymore. Still a great BBBJ and tight FS till I exploded. Ehh I donno. Maybe it was just the day.

  7. #17250

    Anna

    Scooped up a nice one in BP off Ritchie. Young 20 something blonde. I'm going to try to see her tomorrow with a room. Definitely the best I've found in a while. I dropped her off by the 711 on Ritchie and hanover but saw her getting dropped off down by the 711 on patapsco about an hour later. Don't pass her up if you get a chance. Friendly and easy to get along with. Not sure how long she'll be out there but don't look like she's been out long and really no signs of any use maybe just hitting some hard times. Who knows.

  8. #17249
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCandie  [View Original Post]
    Dundalk is my hunting ground also, I know all of the girls that are mentioned. And I get the same story from each of them. L.E. Is just too intense they are using both male / female decoys to catch folks. A fellow hobbyist who also patrols dundalk had a nasty encounter with princess recently and since his recon / info has been spot on in the past I have no reason not to take it as fact. Be safe and happy hunting fellow hobbyist!
    Really, Princess gave him trouble? Would you mind pming me about it so I can decide if I should scratch her off my list?

    Also met up with a new girl named Starr. Works off the phone and goes out early mornings. Very pretty and very freak! Above average BBBJCIM and the body is tight and petite. Will definitely be giving it another go.

  9. #17248

    Angie at Pontiac

    Saw a few new faces on my troll through Brooklyn / CB tonight and while It Is nice to see some new talent, It Is probably wise to use caution. At least that Is the strategy I use to try to be safe, so I scooped up Angie a veteran of the Pontiac stroll. Many of you probably already know her and I have reported on her before. Went to my spot and she again delivered a very sensous BJ, slow and moaning at the start with great tongue work and finishing with a fast pace with skilled hand work mixed in. One thing about her I really like is that she always starts our visit by getting her pants down for easy groping, without even being asked to do it. These more experienced girls already know what a monger wants and do what it takes to please. I have never had FS with her but wouldn't mind trying it out sometime, the vag is wet bald and always seems pretty fresh. I might try it next time I have some extra bread for a notel.

  10. #17247
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian139  [View Original Post]
    Awesome dream, thanks for writing and sharing nothing.
    Well let me just go rush out and get you all the pertinent information from her!!

    I gave all the information I had. Apologies if I failed to entertain you. Maybe get out there and find out for yourself.

  11. #17246

    Anna / Hanna on BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Anna or Hanna, A Kate Upton look alike in BP today. Looked even better close up. Real little hottie. Said she had a motel room but boyfriend and baby were asleep there. Found good spot and went for BBBJ. Above average performance. Swallowed without hesitating. Nice girl...no hassle...will repeat.
    Was this the one you are thinking of? http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...now-22/8374137.

  12. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Anna or Hanna, A Kate Upton look alike in BP today. Looked even better close up. Real little hottie. Said she had a motel room but boyfriend and baby were asleep there. Found good spot and went for BBBJ. Above average performance. Swallowed without hesitating. Nice girl...no hassle...will repeat.
    Awesome dream, thanks for writing and sharing nothing.

  13. #17244

    Anna

    I hooked up with Anna a couple of days ago. She told me that her boyfriend was at the motel and I tried to get her to tell him to get lost while we used the room, but she resisted. It was a shame because I would have paid her a little extra to use the room. I would agree that she was no hassle

    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Anna or Hanna, A Kate Upton look alike in BP today. Looked even better close up. Real little hottie. Said she had a motel room but boyfriend and baby were asleep there. Found good spot and went for BBBJ. Above average performance. Swallowed without hesitating. Nice girl...no hassle...will repeat.
    .

  14. #17243

    Bp

    Picked up Anna or Hanna, A Kate Upton look alike in BP today. Looked even better close up. Real little hottie. Said she had a motel room but boyfriend and baby were asleep there. Found good spot and went for BBBJ. Above average performance. Swallowed without hesitating. Nice girl...no hassle...will repeat.

  15. #17242
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCandie  [View Original Post]
    L.E.has been really intense in that area lately, also dundalk ave has been the subject of L.E. Attention. Most girls I know have been working off their cells. And staying off the street as much as possible. Lots of under covers in both areas too!!on conkling the BP station is red hot with L.E.
    I hope this will get the girls to hold on to a working phone for longer than a week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape