Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5096

    Been around for years

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...now-19/5989186

    Is this a good trip or just stay away? Any feedback is appreciated, in-box please. Thanks.
    She's been around for years...not 19. Used to go by Diamond. Got a little sketchy towards our last meetings...haven't partaken since she came back on the scene...used to be over on brook alot, used to be a group of three or four of them..couple white and black...out of NC. Think she may have moved here or stayed here. Was always a good time though.

  2. #5095

    Sparkle

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...now-19/5989186

    Is this a good trip or just stay away? Any feedback is appreciated, in-box please. Thanks.
    See reports 2277 & 2279 in BP Advertisers Reviews thread. Not GFE back then, but fun, great attitude.

  3. #5094

    Want to be scam Artist

    This broke the ice to ever write a report. Not only was she rushing me to get to where she was, She tried to make up a story about her room becoming unavailable, and wanted me to buy her another room for her. Sad part was, she tried real hard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  4. #5093

    Good Trip or Stay Away

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...now-19/5989186

    Is this a good trip or just stay away? Any feedback is appreciated, in-box please. Thanks.

  5. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her somewhere before but can't place it..

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    Where is she advertizing now?

  6. #5091

    Utr

    Saw Jimmy jam's UTR, very nice attitude and accommodating. Reasonable and easy to talk with. Short Cutie in Twenties. Touch with JJ for info. Thanks JJ.

  7. #5090

    RE: A Little Help.- Anyone have any experience with this one?

    Andrea aka Mary Smith. She's done a few rodeos on BP and CL.

    Quite a few of us from here have met her. She's in the forums here, but I don't remember anything good ever said about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her somewhere before but can't place it..

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  8. #5089

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    No, but I wouldn't mind trying her out.
    She used to post about bodyrubs. Never saw her but I remember seeing she had HORRIBLE reviews.

  9. #5088

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her somewhere before but can't place it..

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    No, but I wouldn't mind trying her out.

  10. #5087

    A Little Help.- Anyone have any experience with this one?

    I have seen her somewhere before but can't place it..

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4151048509066.jpg‎  

  11. #5086

    Misty- Dream? Nightmare?

    Had consensual dream with Misty several days ago as its been for several months now. No donations or roses required from me. How's that possible? I think a few sherlocks can figure that out.

    One's dream can be another foe's nightmare. The provider business regarding Misty is shutdown for good. Several members have been contacted via PM, or phone. While others have been informed by Misty herself.

    Any other hobby can be good for anyone. Hobbies associated with Misty can become your nightmare. Good luck to all hobbyists.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy  [View Original Post]
    I can certainly vouch for the fact that you hooked me up with her long before there was any advertizing. I haven't seen her in a while, but she was a true sweetheart. I hope nothing but the best for her.

  12. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the hobby for a while but wanted to comment on the Misty thread.

    I originally introduced Misty to this board (under a different name) over a year ago, and the guys I initially hooked her up with are regulars here and can vouch for that. I have had no contact with her for months until she contacted me a couple days ago. Right after, I saw her FB page change status to "in a relationship"... When I msg'ed her about it, she claimed it was a married guy she had been seeing that she had dumped and he was messing with her page. That page has since changed back to "single". So maybe she's back in the hobby, maybe she's not; maybe the other guy posting here is that guy she dumped, or maybe he's been burned by her or is shilling for her. Who knows? Regardless, it sounds like there's a whole lot more drama there than is worth the trouble.

    I think she's a basically good person who has found herself in a bad position. Last thing I want for her is to be living at the Travelodge and walking with Kelli and Kate, and if she needs to do this for income while she's pulling her life together, I'm not going to judge. But a word to the wise, eh? Drama never leads to good things.
    I can certainly vouch for the fact that you hooked me up with her long before there was any advertizing. I haven't seen her in a while, but she was a true sweetheart. I hope nothing but the best for her.

  13. #5084
    Are these the three I mentioned in post #274 in the Craigslist advertiser section?

  14. #5083

    Three women take your pick. Or have all

    Had a dream I ran into a heavy WSW yesterday near Wamsley named Crystal and gave me her number. Called her up later and she said she had two friends with her. .8 for one, .6 a piece for multiple. Opted with the heavy set for a CBJ because she claimed to have no bottom to her throat. And she didn't. Set me back .4. Thick huge breasts, brown hair and to the point but not rushed. There was a taller WSW there also, not a spinner but not fat I will try next time.

    Attitude 7.

    Looks 6.

    Skills 8 (for what I opted for).

  15. #5082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Yeah, right (snark on the way)

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I'm no professional psycho therapist and cannot diagnose crazy. I guess that is why one of the two members posted that if you're interested in clarity and closure, then PM them.
    Oh of course that must be it...or, just perhaps... You were still logged in as SmallJonson when you answered the post for BginWin...is that possible? Yeah, I think it is. Its okay, more than one person has used multiple screen names here and usually the cookies trip them up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape