Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,161 to 44,175 of 61438
-
11-25-13 16:26 #17278Regular Member

Posts: 5I hope this will get the girls to hold on to a working phone for longer than a week.
Originally Posted by MrCandie
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-13 13:55 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 312Dundalk
Dundalk is my hunting ground also, I know all of the girls that are mentioned. And I get the same story from each of them. L.E. Is just too intense they are using both male / female decoys to catch folks. A fellow hobbyist who also patrols dundalk had a nasty encounter with princess recently and since his recon / info has been spot on in the past I have no reason not to take it as fact. Be safe and happy hunting fellow hobbyist!
Originally Posted by Tman121
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-13 03:39 #17276Senior Member

Posts: 34Dundalk
Yeah al I do is hunt in Dundalk and it's usually a ghost town now. The new guys are really practicing a zero tolerance policy in the area and all the girls are either working the phone or keeping foot traffic to an absolute minimum. Will keep the local conditions updated.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
Also, looking for info on a hispanic chick in Dundalk ONLY, said her name was Renee, saw her a few times in the summer and I've been craving her lately. Willing to trade other dundalk girls for her: Mandy, Amanda, Kelly, Nikki, Angie, Princess, and Sam.
-
11-24-13 23:51 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 87Heat
It has been extremely hot down there for about a year now but there are still many in the area. Try changing your recon time up. As some people have said a lot of decoys out as well so I would invest some time doing some recon work making a mental note of faces before picking anyone up. I was in the area Friday evening and saw 5 or 6 on Conkling.
Originally Posted by SlimPickins123
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-13 21:50 #17274Senior Member

Posts: 52Cold Outside
Tried texting a number that a fellow hobbyist gave me. Text back and forth and she told me she would not be back in town until later.
Since I couldn't get together with her sent a text to Angie and made the scoop. Went to my spot and got a nice BBJCIM with spit.
Took her where she wanted to go and went home. I guess because of the cool weather the strolls were lean tonight but didn't see much LE.
OM41.
-
11-24-13 21:06 #17273Senior Member

Posts: 30Awesome, thank you, that's about what I do as well. About the only thing i add is a check six looking for tailing cars unmarked. Throw in a turn or an around the block.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
Prep is everything, and having a plan.. Where ya gonna go? Whatcha wanna get? BJ? FS? Trying to get FS in the front seat of a car is a *****. I have a small SUV and have used the back... Having a camping sleep pad, a blanket, and a couple of pillows means MUCH more comfortable. Have a spot in mind BEFORE she gets in the car. Have checked into the notel ahead of time solo, if thats the plan.
Have the money in a shirt pocket, don't pull out a fat wallet. You DO have a mongering wallet with only the bare minimum in it right? Use a burner phone. Use a trade name. Look to make sure there isn't anything with your real name / address / other personal info lying about (example... Prescription receipt? Has everything!).
All stuff ya'll already know I'm sure...
Timmy
-
11-24-13 21:03 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 229Check
I normally pull up, and the SW will get in the car. I will start driving, and ask for her name. I then ask to look at her breasts. A SW will normally pull up her shirt, and then I will ask if I can touch, and she will say yes. I then ASK her to touch me. By then I have driven a couple of blocks.
Originally Posted by Timmy80
[View Original Post]
I don't mention "cop check" and I don't just grab, because if it is LE I don't want to get an assault charge. SWs know the deal and unless you are putting off some real weird vibe, they will do what is necessary to make sure that you know that they are not LE (especially on a cold day, when they are already in your warm car close to getting paid).
There are even ways that you can complete the transaction without mentioning a word about service, and just pull out a Jackson and tell her that you are driving to your spot. Remember, its better to let her walk than slip up and talk and get locked. . .up that is (a little rhyme).
-
11-24-13 20:25 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 158Are you saved?
Spotted this on OKCupid:
I'm looking for.
Guys who like girls.
Ages 56–65.
Near me.
Who are single.
For new friends, long-term dating, casual sex.
You should message me if.
You love JESUS!
-
11-24-13 19:50 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 1788Mary on the Boulevard
As I was leaving the area yesterday, I saw a girl walking near the U-Haul on Washington Blvd. She looked kind of cute so I stopped and she got in. She wasn't quite as cute in the car, but still cute. Her name, she said, was Mary. She had brown hair and a tattoo on the left side of her neck that I couldn't make out and said she was 26 I think. She showed me her boobs, which were okay despite being a little deflated looking. After she got in I realized the time and told her we would have to get together next time. She was convinced I didn't like her and was going to find someone else, which wasn't the case. I gave her a few bucks for her time. I would like to find her again, though. Anybody have any information on her for the next time?
-
11-24-13 19:42 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 1788The rest of Sara
Sara has such a great personality that she makes everything fun. I will definitely try to catch up with her again so I can get her number.
-
11-24-13 19:38 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 1788Sara
I did see Sara this weekend. The poor girl had been in a car with a guy she knew well (she thought) and he suddenly flipped out and it wound up with her hanging out the car door and being dragged a little bit till she could get loose. She's walking on crutches and has to go back to the hospital once the swelling goes down so they can find out the extent of the damage to her foot and ankle. The first question I asked was "is his name Dave?" Even with all that she was still up-beat and her natural happy self.
Sara is another expert at DT. I wonder why it is that the tiny girls like Sara and Kiara are so good at that. She is an awesome provider and just so much fun to be with. She put on a little weight during her recent vacation, and it looks great on her. I saw her all bundled up around the circle and almost didn't recognize her. I had to drive by her twice to make sure it was her. She is trying to keep away from as many of her old habits as possible, and is staying away from the city as much as she can. If you see her around the circle area stop for her. She has a phone but the battery was dead so she couldn't turn it on to retrieve the number for me. Figures.
-
11-24-13 19:23 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 30Hey baby, grab me? Or is it like, make me believe you're not a cop, show me you aren't by reaching over here. I suppose the WG's know the drill.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-13 18:48 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 2952I wait at least till I have driven a block away and then ask the girl to grab me. This way you are making generic statement and you are not incriminating yourself.
Originally Posted by Timmy80
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-13 18:05 #17265

Posts: 540Yikes
The dimensions you specify are large indeed. You didn't mention whether these insertions are artificial or natural. If natural I believe what you are looking for is someone amenable to xenotransplantation. Sorry. I couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by MysterFister
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-13 16:43 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 208Maybe
In consideration of your longtime lurking statues, I might be willing to help.
Originally Posted by MysterFister
[View Original Post]
I heard of a BSW, never tried her myself, but she might be able to accommodate your self proclaim physical attribute.
PM me if you are interested.
-SS.










Reply With Quote






