Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 13118
-
11-19-13 10:41 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 315Wow!
That must have been some posting for a noob to get yanked on a first time!
Originally Posted by FuckYou69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-13 08:37 #5377Regular Member

Posts: 1Katie
I also know her and I back number dude 100%.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-13 15:47 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 63Doing and undoings under the tracks
Haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd provide a little info. First, as many people have noticed, the SW scene under and around the K has been a little thin as of late. The summer brought a lot of coordinated efforts between Philly police and Transit Police, who now have enhanced authority to make arrests, with the result that a great majority of the providers who were out there are now currently incarcerated. This is not only on the basis of my own observations, but also based on conversations with some veteran SW's who have beaten the odds as well as a couple recently released. However, that is not to say that quality action cannot be had.
Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer, very close to Huntington. She is an attractive WSW, probably about 5'6", brown hair just below her shoulders, slim build. She was very nice, very accommodating, and very glad to get in a nice warm car on a cold night. We did a BBBJ, with swallowing, for 30, and I enjoyed so much I went for a second round with her, total damage was .65 including tip. She was very quiet at first, but warmed up after a little banter, and was actually enjoyable company. I broke a personal rule and let her run to get her party favors because it was so damn cold out, and I had agreed to drop her at her place after, since she was on my way home.
A couple of blasts from the past recently made a return. The first was Yvonne, a WSW who has been up in Reading a couple of years and just got back the other day. Saw her Monday night and did half and half with her for 50. Nice service, although she's starting to show the years. She was a regular hookup for me years ago, so it was nice to see her, lost youth notwithstanding.
Another gal I haven't seen in years is Dawn, who a couple years back cut quite a figure on the K. A hot looking blond with a banging body, mad skills and big fake boobs that actually looked great. We lost touch after she came out of a halfway house a few years back, but lo and behold there she is on Sergeant last Thursday night. Did an all-inclusive car date for 60. Bottom line: she wasn't as good as I remember, and her looks are slipping away too. Her face is starting to just look old, and she's definitely gained some weight. The boobs are still awesome, though, and she's quite a kinkster, if you enjoy that.
To put the last nail in an ongoing controversy, Aundrea and Renee (aka Nay Nay) are the same person. She was briefly back, seems to have vanished again. As I indicated in my last report, her skills had definitely slipped when I saw her, but I'd give it a shot with her in a room, since that was always the best venue to be with her.
Also been running into a HSW on Letterly a few times recently late night, very nice BBBJ skills, and she says she really enjoys sicking duck. It shows. 25 is her standard rate for her superb service. She's got a nice body and slim build, so if you see a HSW meeting that description, go for it.
And, finally, I've had a couple of dates with Kim, a WSW I always see walking around the Hagert / Cumberland / Boston area with a couple black dudes. For .30, she will give you tireless DT til you explode. That's just a great value. She's a little light on personality, but did I mention she will tirelessly DT you til you explode?
Anyway, I have it on decent authority that a lot of the girls currently enjoying the hospitality of the state will be set free shortly, so hopefully we'll see some improvement in the amount of providers out there.
-
11-13-13 07:07 #5375Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-11-13 19:05 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 71Katie is honest
Based on my one experience with Katie, I would say that she is trustworthy. I am an old guy and have been with lots of these girls, so I'm not easily fooled. Of course, you always have to use common sense, but this girl is OK. I had an old bucket sitting out filled with change. Probably a few hundred bucks worth. She saw it and commented on it and could have easily pocketed plenty, but she didn't and she had a chance to do it. Now, ANYBODY can be tempted, so I'm not about to leave paper cash laying around. I don't know many angels, but I think Katie is close. Before you accuse someone of being a thief, make CERTAIN you know who you are talking about. Otherwise, you do a disservice to the girl, and to this forum.
-
11-11-13 15:49 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 40I hope this clears it up.
This girl who Capt Quickdraw posted as Nay Nay and this girl who CJ posted as Aundrea are the same girl, also known as Renee. (The names are linked to their pictures).
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
There was another sweet little thing who called herself Nay but who has been MIA for about two years.
(Nay and Aundrea aka Renee aka Nay Nay ought never be confused as the service differed greatly).
Katie? Can't help you. Don't know her.
InnCogNeatoe
-
11-11-13 11:14 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 1384Andrea and Nay are two totally different girls. Both blonde with similar features, but two different girls with totally different attitudes.
Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-13 00:12 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 46Its the same girl. You guys trust a girl more than her mother will trust her. There is a reason she is on street and doing what she does. As I said in my pm to you streethawk, I have been doing this for long time and I don't forget the faces. Especially of the ones who take advantage of my generosity and easy demeanor. Next time you see her ask her about the whole incident and ask for that government issued phone.
Originally Posted by StreetHawk
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-13 12:24 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 50Katie
OK this is getting out of hand here. I saw Katie Friday for my fourth date with her. She is my atf atm I absolutely trust this girl, she knows how to please me and she does it good. She does not give off a watch your valuables vibe! She and I talked this morning and she tells me someone from the forum picked her up last night and says "I better put my phone away the word on the forum is that you have sticky fingers." And then he says he doesn't trust her so he wants to pay her after her work is done???!!! WTF! Come on who is this jackass?? Who would pick a girl up with his valuables showing to begin with? And then make a statement like that to her? There is one member who is saying she took .2 from him and left her phone. Many seniors have posted or PMed me saying she is not like that. There are some saying it is another girl and the names they are stating are of another girl that works the K. I can't prove it wasn't but I certainly don't think it was Katie.
MaximusCut:
Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.
She had her black outfit on last night it says PINK on the back and not one star. Maximus I PMed you asking for the phone # on the phone "someone" left you and I would check it against the phone # I have for her.
I am now sorry I posted this girl here. She is upset over all this negative stuff and wants to left alone by idiots like the one last night. Serious inquiries only.
That said I am planning on seeing Katie this week, taking her to a hotel to get nice and comfortable with her. She is a sweetheart, I wish she was all mine. Or least lived on my side of the river.
Good hunting gentlemen.
Street Hawk.
-
11-09-13 18:33 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 40The plot thickens
I beg to differ. Aundrea, Renee and Nay are the same girl, under a different title. Two different girls. Aundrea aka Renee aka Nay and Katie. Don't know who this Katie is.
Originally Posted by TexacoTim
[View Original Post]
InnCogNeatoe
-
11-08-13 18:08 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 157The plot thickens
My opinion is that Renee, Nay Nay and Aundrea are the same person.
Over the past few years I have met up with three ladies that match your description. 1) Aundrea who I saw when she first started and called herself Renee. 2) Nay who said that her name was short for Trinaya. And 3) the recently discussed and pictured Katie. All three are blond, cute and petite. All three are different girls. Hope this helps.
TT.
-
11-07-13 19:18 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 71Katie, Renee, Nay Nay, Aundrea Identity
This is just speculation, but it occurs to me that I know a Renee who looks a little like Katie. Both are blondes, cute and petite. Maybe that's where the confusion is. If there IS any confusion. Also Renee is probably Nay Nay. Pics look the same. Another fact is that the famous Aundrea is aka Renee and THOSE pics are also the same. My opinion is that Renee, Nay Nay and Aundrea are the same person. Katie is someone else.
Originally Posted by BarryManilow
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-13 12:30 #5366Douchebag

Posts: 26Well, the real Katie IS Italian, she DOES often wear black, and she DOES hang around Hart Lane a lot. Those who know her always remember the very light (platinum) coloring of her hair, the tattoo on one shoulder (I won't reveal which one), the freckles on her face, her tendency not to show her teeth when smiling, her short stature, and her small pert tits. They also remember her low-key friendly personality, honesty, and good manners. You're good to come back here and explain what happened. But I've never known her to do pickups as far south as Huntingdon station or use an alias or attempt to deceive someone. Call me a douchbag but I think this is a case of wrong identification.
Originally Posted by MaximusCut
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-13 13:21 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 46Gentlemen,
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy
[View Original Post]
This is the same person. I met her before I checked the forum to know her name as Katie. She gave me her name as Renee, says she is from Sicily and even showed some pictures too (I have a never ending fascination with Sicily, growing with Mario Puzo's novels).
The sequence of events is like that. On Sat evening, I meet her around 10 PM at huntingdon station. She seemed nice and clean and I asked her if she wants to hang out for the night. She agreed but said she has to drop some money at home (stories we all know). She was asking more but I gave her $.2. She left her old phone as collateral and asked me to meet her at 10:45 at Hart lane. I showed up, waited for 20 min but she didn't show up.
Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.
-
11-06-13 09:46 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 82Definitely does not sound like Katie. I have never known her to use another name or ask for money up front, even when I picked her up and she was very dope sick. The first time I met her, I took her to a nice motel in Jersey. We never discussed money until we were in the room. After I got to know her and we would spend the day together, I would pay her in advance so she was healthy all day. She always came back.
Originally Posted by BigtimeMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





