Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 13123
-
11-21-13 18:01 #5383Douchebag

Posts: 26A lot of us love Katie, and she loves a lot of us for our considerate behavior toward her and for our money. She came off the market in 2011 and she may come off the market in 2013; but she'll be back on the market in 2015.
Originally Posted by StreetHawk
[View Original Post]
No 20 year-old girl is going to last long with a 50 year old man unless he is loaded and doesn't mind her having sex with a hot 25 year-old while he is at work. Hot girls attract hot men of their own age group. It's biology. You have the added complication of dealing with a hard core drug addict. I agree with the others here (I think that's four of us now?) that this dream will not last. Enjoy the sex and conversation now while you can but keep the situation real.
-
11-21-13 11:43 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 231Kate
That's sucks she was treated that way.
I agree, she is one of the best young treasures out there. Great personality, very hot, smart, great dinner convo, knows about cars, and so much more. But you would be wise to look at the whole picture of her current world. Very sadly her recent lifestyle of the past years comes with a whole lot of baggage, carry on and the check in type too. She is a master at this trade. She does things and says things to get to her goal. If your current gf is clean you may want to just be happy with her. Otherwise you may regret that choice. You should be very flattered that she thinks so highly of yourself and be content with that and her number! That's just my humble opinion. Good luck with your travels!
Originally Posted by StreetHawk
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-13 10:26 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 445Your points are well taken. If a girl is going to get herself out of that mess, it needs to come from her deep down inside. You are also correct, giving up old friend is hard, but changing people, places and things has to happen for success. I know one girl who is now doing well but she is living way out in Idaho, LOL.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
My one piece of advice is that if you find a girl you like enjoy it, don't overanalyze. Especially if she is nice and sweet enjoy and savior each moment.
-
11-21-13 08:55 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 2243The Voice of Reason?
Sorry that Katie had a bad experience with some jerk dude! That s*cks!
Originally Posted by StreetHawk
[View Original Post]
But the crux of the issue one mentioned is right here:
this girl is really sweet if she cleaned herself up she would be a trophy wife to some well to do gentleman.
So I know at times that one can fall for a SW. It is admirable the way you treat her and your attitude. But listen to your own words. "if".
So what is one's criteria? You going to play the White Knight and try to clean her up and make her your trophy wife? {You think that would work?}
Or are you willing to wait until she cleans herself up?
These girls are in one heck of a predicament and I can't imagine the life they must lead. The addiction and what that makes them do. But getting out and away from the addiction is a tough road. And has little chance for success unless she has an iron will and a good support system. One guy a support system doesn't make. Old habits are hard to shake and it is even harder to give up old friends.
So while the dream is a good one and the intentions admirable, keep it a dream my friend.
Hey, I'm just sayin'.
-
11-20-13 21:44 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 50Katie
OK again some "JACKASS" from the forum picked up my girl Katie. Al in Deptford a shrink of some sort (forum filter won't let me spell his profession). Well I think he needs one, after taking her from Kensington to Deptford NJ he bought her dinner and wanted to watch a show on HBO. She said she tried to start up a conversation after the show and one question set him off. He started yelling "YOU WANT TO? GO GET YOUR JACKET. She told him she was only trying have a conversation but the shit had hit already. He didn't pay her for her time and yelled at her and berated her and drove like a lunatic back to the K. I have read where over half of the people that go into the shrink field do so because they want to figure out what is wrong with them. Dude I got the answer you're an asshole!
Originally Posted by Mjd13
[View Original Post]
I still vouch for this girl. I just had my 6th date with Katie this time she blessed me with a home visit and it was great! Full GFE. I really like this girl and it is quite obvious to her I'm sure as I'm gushing with compliments. This is one beautiful sexy girl. She is built just the way "I" like them. I broke up with my GF a few weeks ago and although she wants us back together, Katie has taken care of my manly needs and Katie is hotter than Janet, so I don't see us getting back together. Janet is 22 just like Katie. Of course me and Katie BS a lot when we are together, me and Janet are a frequent topic. I let her read my text messages from Janet.
Something a little odd this date, Katie seemed more affectionate as I said it was a great time. As I was driving her home she said that if she was dating someone she would clean herself up and would not keep doing drugs. She asked me a question that I took as a joke at first, she asked "so when we are going to start dating" and said "she doesn't mean paid dates." I looked at her like she was crazy. We talked about it some more and she says she wants me and her to start dating like BF and GF. I now the old adage "never fall in love with a working girl" and I am 55 to her 22. I don't get it and I argued that I was old and worn out and she could do much better. She insisted she was serious about this. I sensed she was a little mad at me for blowing it off. I'm at a loss here, this girl is really sweet if she cleaned herself up she would be a trophy wife to some well to do gentleman. Yes she has a past but don't we all? It's just that hers is known to many. The girls I pick out and I am very selective of those I make my regulars, I treat them with respect, I don't look down on them, they are human too not disposable sex objects. I do love Katie we click pretty well, not sure how to proceed but she may be coming OFF the market real soon guys.
-
11-19-13 10:41 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 315Wow!
That must have been some posting for a noob to get yanked on a first time!
Originally Posted by FuckYou69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-13 08:37 #5377Regular Member

Posts: 1Katie
I also know her and I back number dude 100%.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-13 15:47 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 63Doing and undoings under the tracks
Haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd provide a little info. First, as many people have noticed, the SW scene under and around the K has been a little thin as of late. The summer brought a lot of coordinated efforts between Philly police and Transit Police, who now have enhanced authority to make arrests, with the result that a great majority of the providers who were out there are now currently incarcerated. This is not only on the basis of my own observations, but also based on conversations with some veteran SW's who have beaten the odds as well as a couple recently released. However, that is not to say that quality action cannot be had.
Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer, very close to Huntington. She is an attractive WSW, probably about 5'6", brown hair just below her shoulders, slim build. She was very nice, very accommodating, and very glad to get in a nice warm car on a cold night. We did a BBBJ, with swallowing, for 30, and I enjoyed so much I went for a second round with her, total damage was .65 including tip. She was very quiet at first, but warmed up after a little banter, and was actually enjoyable company. I broke a personal rule and let her run to get her party favors because it was so damn cold out, and I had agreed to drop her at her place after, since she was on my way home.
A couple of blasts from the past recently made a return. The first was Yvonne, a WSW who has been up in Reading a couple of years and just got back the other day. Saw her Monday night and did half and half with her for 50. Nice service, although she's starting to show the years. She was a regular hookup for me years ago, so it was nice to see her, lost youth notwithstanding.
Another gal I haven't seen in years is Dawn, who a couple years back cut quite a figure on the K. A hot looking blond with a banging body, mad skills and big fake boobs that actually looked great. We lost touch after she came out of a halfway house a few years back, but lo and behold there she is on Sergeant last Thursday night. Did an all-inclusive car date for 60. Bottom line: she wasn't as good as I remember, and her looks are slipping away too. Her face is starting to just look old, and she's definitely gained some weight. The boobs are still awesome, though, and she's quite a kinkster, if you enjoy that.
To put the last nail in an ongoing controversy, Aundrea and Renee (aka Nay Nay) are the same person. She was briefly back, seems to have vanished again. As I indicated in my last report, her skills had definitely slipped when I saw her, but I'd give it a shot with her in a room, since that was always the best venue to be with her.
Also been running into a HSW on Letterly a few times recently late night, very nice BBBJ skills, and she says she really enjoys sicking duck. It shows. 25 is her standard rate for her superb service. She's got a nice body and slim build, so if you see a HSW meeting that description, go for it.
And, finally, I've had a couple of dates with Kim, a WSW I always see walking around the Hagert / Cumberland / Boston area with a couple black dudes. For .30, she will give you tireless DT til you explode. That's just a great value. She's a little light on personality, but did I mention she will tirelessly DT you til you explode?
Anyway, I have it on decent authority that a lot of the girls currently enjoying the hospitality of the state will be set free shortly, so hopefully we'll see some improvement in the amount of providers out there.
-
11-13-13 07:07 #5375Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-11-13 19:05 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 71Katie is honest
Based on my one experience with Katie, I would say that she is trustworthy. I am an old guy and have been with lots of these girls, so I'm not easily fooled. Of course, you always have to use common sense, but this girl is OK. I had an old bucket sitting out filled with change. Probably a few hundred bucks worth. She saw it and commented on it and could have easily pocketed plenty, but she didn't and she had a chance to do it. Now, ANYBODY can be tempted, so I'm not about to leave paper cash laying around. I don't know many angels, but I think Katie is close. Before you accuse someone of being a thief, make CERTAIN you know who you are talking about. Otherwise, you do a disservice to the girl, and to this forum.
-
11-11-13 15:49 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 40I hope this clears it up.
This girl who Capt Quickdraw posted as Nay Nay and this girl who CJ posted as Aundrea are the same girl, also known as Renee. (The names are linked to their pictures).
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
There was another sweet little thing who called herself Nay but who has been MIA for about two years.
(Nay and Aundrea aka Renee aka Nay Nay ought never be confused as the service differed greatly).
Katie? Can't help you. Don't know her.
InnCogNeatoe
-
11-11-13 11:14 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 1384Andrea and Nay are two totally different girls. Both blonde with similar features, but two different girls with totally different attitudes.
Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-13 00:12 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 46Its the same girl. You guys trust a girl more than her mother will trust her. There is a reason she is on street and doing what she does. As I said in my pm to you streethawk, I have been doing this for long time and I don't forget the faces. Especially of the ones who take advantage of my generosity and easy demeanor. Next time you see her ask her about the whole incident and ask for that government issued phone.
Originally Posted by StreetHawk
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-13 12:24 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 50Katie
OK this is getting out of hand here. I saw Katie Friday for my fourth date with her. She is my atf atm I absolutely trust this girl, she knows how to please me and she does it good. She does not give off a watch your valuables vibe! She and I talked this morning and she tells me someone from the forum picked her up last night and says "I better put my phone away the word on the forum is that you have sticky fingers." And then he says he doesn't trust her so he wants to pay her after her work is done???!!! WTF! Come on who is this jackass?? Who would pick a girl up with his valuables showing to begin with? And then make a statement like that to her? There is one member who is saying she took .2 from him and left her phone. Many seniors have posted or PMed me saying she is not like that. There are some saying it is another girl and the names they are stating are of another girl that works the K. I can't prove it wasn't but I certainly don't think it was Katie.
MaximusCut:
Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.
She had her black outfit on last night it says PINK on the back and not one star. Maximus I PMed you asking for the phone # on the phone "someone" left you and I would check it against the phone # I have for her.
I am now sorry I posted this girl here. She is upset over all this negative stuff and wants to left alone by idiots like the one last night. Serious inquiries only.
That said I am planning on seeing Katie this week, taking her to a hotel to get nice and comfortable with her. She is a sweetheart, I wish she was all mine. Or least lived on my side of the river.
Good hunting gentlemen.
Street Hawk.
-
11-09-13 18:33 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 40The plot thickens
I beg to differ. Aundrea, Renee and Nay are the same girl, under a different title. Two different girls. Aundrea aka Renee aka Nay and Katie. Don't know who this Katie is.
Originally Posted by TexacoTim
[View Original Post]
InnCogNeatoe











Reply With Quote





