Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5104

    Too much of a good thing

    So I did my normal good morning texts yesterday and counted up 10. So I shook my head and decided to really scale back. I will narrow thus down to 3 or 4. TheDuo and MsSlimCheerleader for sure.

    Had a great 4 hours with MsSlimCheerleader. She has gotten better and better each time. $ per visit and gifts. She is a keeper, overnight with her on Thursday. I am so glad I did not dump her after the first meeting.

    I meet MsBody on Friday for lunch. A get reacquainted lunch. (5/10/10/unknown) Such a delima.

    Many others have faded away or I am just not interacting with them much. Life is busy, don't really have the time for too much activity.

    BT.

  2. #5103

    The Duo

    M&G went well. They are just two best friends looking for fun and new experiences. Faces 8.5 and 8. Bodies 7.5 and 7. Personalities 9.5.

    They have never done this (SD / SB and Threesome) before and it showed. I was running late and it was late. They drove hour and half. So I got them a room.

    I will update more later. But lots of laughing, flirting, kissing, etc. No sex this trip per se. One was ending her period and the other was starting. At some point before I left, I was deep french kissing one while the other had the Tiggastick in her mouth. We meet for the full experience on Friday.

    They agreed to a naked double rear shot butt in the air photo on Friday, I will share.

    BT.

  3. #5102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Followup Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I have to say that between girls needing money for the holidays and this whole new follow up strategy I can basically have sex 7 days a week at this point. But that is not going to happen because I need to rest up one or 2 days a week. If I see all 3 of my regular girls once or twice in a week, I can maybe squeeze in one new interview a week.

    I can not stress strongly enough the value of following up about 30 days later. There is a whole other type of girl that is just waiting to see who in their mind is genuine by being persistent enough to get their attention. These girls are in 3 major categories so far. GPS girls that will wait for the big score. UTR girls that figure a real SD, even if he pays less is worth it for the long term steady dollars (while they look for the illusory score) . And then the true non pro girls that are a bit sketchy about jumping in to the bowl a little too quickly. Although in the last week I have had a few ready to jump immediately. I have 2 txting me now as I write this.

    The GPS girls were all 10's... The UTR's have been 8's and 9's. The non pros have been 7's to 10's.

    I am only working my personal demographic to get these results. AA or mixed girls. Spinners or petite between 18 and 22. Must be willing to accept $ per visit. Right now scheduling and libido are my biggest problems. The demand definitely exceeds the supply.

    And this is supply side economics in favor of the men. So don't give in. Your cash is always green.
    I too have noticed this. Not in such an organized fashion. But there were certain ones that I had a great interest in and followed up with them. And I noticed that the response was sometimes good. I am noticing what you are doing Hollywood and taking notes. Can't do anything right now. Because basically I am knee deep in pussy. And scheduling and libido, like you said is my biggest problem. I have one of my regulars back from sick leave. And I have a new very hot full time baby that wants the dick at a minimum of once a week. And so I could not do anything with any new ones anyway.

    In fact I have had to reject two substandard babies that I did a couple of weeks ago. Just to clear things out a little. But you never know. Next week I could have nothing in the queue. This is a very fluid business indeed.

    Good luck. And rest up my brother.

    Revvo.

  4. #5101

    Failed M and G

    Been on 3 m and g's in the last 7 days or so. The first one was 2 dates in 2 days. Wasn't attracted to her. She has txted and emailed me and is obviously ready for the FC, but not me. When they do this. Never, never, never respond. It's cold, but it's the only way.

    The second one I reported on already. The 40 minute BJ girl. Not likely to repeat unless she offers up the whole package. Then maybe.

    The third was tonite. Far less attractive than her pics which made her look sexy and exotic. She was bland and boring. Glad I got her off my list. On to the next one.

    In order they were 24,18 and 20. The only one that was in the ballpark was the 18 year old spinner. The other 2 were poppin as my roommate would say. As in poppin out of their jeans, and not in a good way.

    But in between all that I managed to see my old SB from 4 years ago that I had on allowance for 8 months. I unfortunately have bouts of peripheral neuropathy in my feet. And she magically made it disappear with her expert massage technique after the playtime ended. We have officially decided to continue seeing each other whenever I can fit her in. She is a really low drama sweet girl and a pleaser.

  5. #5100

    Follow Up Frenzy

    So I have to say that between girls needing money for the holidays and this whole new follow up strategy I can basically have sex 7 days a week at this point. But that is not going to happen because I need to rest up one or 2 days a week. If I see all 3 of my regular girls once or twice in a week, I can maybe squeeze in one new interview a week.

    I can not stress strongly enough the value of following up about 30 days later. There is a whole other type of girl that is just waiting to see who in their mind is genuine by being persistent enough to get their attention. These girls are in 3 major categories so far. GPS girls that will wait for the big score. UTR girls that figure a real SD, even if he pays less is worth it for the long term steady dollars (while they look for the illusory score) . And then the true non pro girls that are a bit sketchy about jumping in to the bowl a little too quickly. Although in the last week I have had a few ready to jump immediately. I have 2 txting me now as I write this.

    The GPS girls were all 10's... The UTR's have been 8's and 9's. The non pros have been 7's to 10's.

    I am only working my personal demographic to get these results. AA or mixed girls. Spinners or petite between 18 and 22. Must be willing to accept $ per visit. Right now scheduling and libido are my biggest problems. The demand definitely exceeds the supply.

    And this is supply side economics in favor of the men. So don't give in. Your cash is always green.

  6. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Never thought of this way. But what a good point. It's almost like the implied pussy / emotions is more valuable. But at this point are we really talking about value? More like pure naked manipulation.

    Revvo.
    And that's what some of these girls try to do. I have read it on here dozens of times. About all their issues and problems, inability to pay rent, etc. Just remember, you didn't cause that problem and its not your responsibility to fix it. But we have all felt the desire to want to help out even when it's not our place to do so. Or we would just go to AMP's or cruise for SW's. Our world does bring a certain amount of emotional attachment, especially with our ATF's. And if you have been with a girl for 6 months or more it can get sticky sometimes.

    I have paid sugar alimony more than once (sometimes deserved, other times not), and still do here and there.

  7. #5098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Fascinating

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    A old friend of mine (now dead). Who was a gay gigolo that only married women for their money. And who at one time owned the largest home in Beverly Hills told me. "Taking money for sex was easy and usually low paying. But taking money without it was the true test of a pros worth." So to answer your question, the answer is no. And its obvious to me every time I see some nasty fugly old babe in BH with her loser rich husband. The smart ones know how to work it. The other persons emotions that is.

    So the ability to play on ones emotions is far more valuable than pussy. All those knock out 10's that have been hitting me up this weekend for 4 and 5 benji's aren't living in Beverly Hills. The moral of the story. Keep it cool.
    Never thought of this way. But what a good point. It's almost like the implied pussy / emotions is more valuable. But at this point are we really talking about value? More like pure naked manipulation.

    Revvo.

  8. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    After sitting through a horrible vanilla first date experience (vanilla meaning no explicit expectation of payment in return for pussy)...I just got a stark reminder that different payment methods are required depending upon the type of woman that is selling the pussy. It is never free.

    I post the following question:

    Is pussy the most valuable thing a woman owns?
    A old friend of mine (now dead). Who was a gay gigolo that only married women for their money. And who at one time owned the largest home in Beverly Hills told me. "Taking money for sex was easy and usually low paying. But taking money without it was the true test of a pros worth." So to answer your question, the answer is no. And its obvious to me every time I see some nasty fugly old babe in BH with her loser rich husband. The smart ones know how to work it. The other persons emotions that is.

    So the ability to play on ones emotions is far more valuable than pussy. All those knock out 10's that have been hitting me up this weekend for 4 and 5 benji's aren't living in Beverly Hills. The moral of the story. Keep it cool.

  9. #5096

    Just a passing thought

    After sitting through a horrible vanilla first date experience (vanilla meaning no explicit expectation of payment in return for pussy)...I just got a stark reminder that different payment methods are required depending upon the type of woman that is selling the pussy. It is never free.

    I post the following question:

    Is pussy the most valuable thing a woman owns?

  10. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    So, HG, your follow up is asking "what was it that caused you to turn me down? Restating your offer and then going from ther? Or are you just saying, hey, I'm still here and interested?
    I just mention that they turned me down in the past. But I am still interested. And could they please tell me what they are looking for. If it looks promising then I restate my offer in the next message.

  11. #5094
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    But I haven't seen this much response since I stopped messaging the obvious pros earlier in the year. And maybe some of them are UTR. But at $ a meet who really cares? All 18 - 22 and fine.
    So, HG, your follow up is asking "what was it that caused you to turn me down? Restating your offer and then going from ther? Or are you just saying, hey, I'm still here and interested?

  12. #5093

    Hate to Keep Posting

    But I haven't seen this much response since I stopped messaging the obvious pros earlier in the year. And maybe some of them are UTR. But at $ a meet who really cares? All 18 - 22 and fine.

  13. #5092

    More Follow Ups

    My follow up letters have me swamped with interested girls. Many loose interest after they remember why they turned me down in the first place. But the others after having been worn down a bit by the realities of the sd sites are coming to their senses. These are all hotties. Nothing second rate. There are a lot of fake sd's out there. Or one niter dudes that don't really feel the needs of a true sb.

    So go back and re-message all the girls you haven't communicated with in a month or more. Just ask them what they want without offering anything more than a sympathetic ear. If they come back GPS just ignore them. Don't negotiate. If they ask what can you do for them, stick to your original offer. I am being inundated with eager girls.

  14. #5091

    M & g #2

    So after getting flaked on by the 19 year old 9/9 hottie earlier in the day I took a M&G from another girl that responded to my follow up letter.

    I had already scheduled an evening date with a different (third girl) who I then rescheduled for Sunday.

    So anyway I went to meet this 18 year old college student who I picked up from her dorm and went straight back to the FC for a 40 minute BBBJ. She would have gone another 20 minutes if I let her. Paid the usual $. She was an AA 7/9/9/8 (really a 7 but adding a point for duration) spinner (pictured). I told her if she couldn't fuck me on the next date there wouldn't be one ... So we will see, as she was uncertain of her feelings about that.

    Her winning personality kept me rock hard the whole time as she was happy to do whatever I asked until the end. It was a little frustrating as I was horny as hell and really wanted to fuck.

    So after only one day of follow up letters I had about 6 girls respond. 4 were GPS, but the other 2 were down. So I did the one and I am going to meet the other one tomorrow afternoon before she goes to work. (she looks to be about an 8/8).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coed.jpg‎  

  15. #5090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Ditto On This

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have definitely gotten very picky on photos myself. If there is no very clear pic of the face and another one of a head to toe shot I always request that before getting too carried away. Been burned more than once.
    I can't tell you how many totally fat or just plain ugly POTs I have met and even fucked a few. Just do not settle for incomplete pics. If they refuse or blow you off there is your answer.

    Revvo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape