Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,266 to 44,280 of 61438
-
11-16-13 12:45 #17173Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nicole
I wasn't really planning on playing today, but I saw Nicole and had to stop. Nicole is so cute when she gets naked, and even cuter with my dick in her mouth. She doesn't smile much for the camera, but makes up for it by using her mouth for other things. She's great at taking the whole thing in, holding it and sucking on it. She is also great at paying lots of attention to the boys. She has never rushed me, and makes sure she does a good job. She seems to be ok with anywhere I want to cum, so today it was her mouth and chin. The picture didn't come out very well, though. Damn, I guess that means we'll have to do it again to get a better picture. She's usually hanging around the circle. If you see her pick her up. You won't be disappointed.
-
11-16-13 10:54 #17172Senior Member

Posts: 1370Karma
I had a chance to expierence this nice hottie back in August post#16028, but I haven't seen her since then. I don't remember all of those tats, but maybe she added some since I last saw her. If you have digits, please pm me. Peace.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-13 10:44 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jewlez
Jewlez, has been around for a few years. Nice little package when I dealt with her, and that's been maybe 1 1/2 yrs. Ago. I had a great time with her. The skills were above average, but the box was tight as ant pussy. A little too snug for me, but I guess your'e gona have to find out for yourself. Peace.
Originally Posted by John4044
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-13 07:16 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 78Another 50 Feet...
I saw her by the Salvation Army Thrift store (gable and w patapsco) yesterday afternoon. If I had given her another 50 feet she would have been in the passenger seat. I decided to pass. There seems to be at least one girl in that area every time I go by lately.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-13 04:28 #17169Senior Member

Posts: 1788I don't know about a ride, but she certainly is looking hard.
Originally Posted by BertV
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-13 03:53 #17168Banned Member

Posts: 5Baltimoreans and Baltimorons
I'm pretty sure I know who this Mike guy is and if I'm right it's just a matter of time before he gets popped again.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
In the mid 90's there was a guy who had a townhouse somewhere near Greenspring just inside the Beltway. His MO was to cruise the streets picking up SW's and if he found one that was decent looking and needed a place to stay he'the let them live in his house and pimp them out. He advertised on CL and City Paper and eventually got popped by an undercover sting. There was one Hobbyist in his house sampling wares when they raided it. He aint the brightest bulb in the room but you've probably already figure that out.
I didn't get Horsetrader's comment about painting a room for $90 until I googled the phone number. There are Baltimoreans and Baltimorons; Mike is definitely in the latter group.
-
11-15-13 22:48 #17167Senior Member

Posts: 75You CAN prevent getting herpes from another person who is not in a heavy viral shedding period by simply washing your balls with hot water and soap. Hydrogen peroxide is also an aviral. I would still wash the boys and stuff, though, and not just rely on a quick swab. This is why notels and stuff are good ideas. When you're in the car you get the 'job and then your balls are marinating for at least an hour in whatever bacteria or viral loads were in that chick's mouth. If you have hot water and soap handily available, though, and you both them liberally then your chances of getting skin-transmitted illnesses are cut substantially. Hydrogen peroxide, or hot water and soap, or even something like Avagard: it's better to use these after skin-to-skin contact than not use them.
Originally Posted by Metalmanix
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-13 21:28 #17166Senior Member

Posts: 207Good question!
Good question! Made me laugh.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-13 19:54 #17165Senior Member

Posts: 178Pet Viagra?
What is the pet or fish name for Viagra? DogBoner? FishyStiffy?
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-13 19:00 #17164Senior Member

Posts: 312Wow! Who ever she is she looks like she has been ridden hard and put away wet!!
Originally Posted by BertV
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-13 18:30 #17163Senior Member

Posts: 158Old friends
Having some time in his hands and mischief in his heart, Herr Professor Doktor last night took a swing of Garrison. At Piedmont, I spied a woman wearing dredlocks. She had just moved to a new place on Allendale and greeted me like a long-lost lover. Said her name was Shamir.
My memory is usually pretty good. She insisted we had dated before. Eight years ago, she said. And, by Jove, she was right. In those days she was known as Corinne (a name she did not mention last night, although she gave plenty of aliases). At that time, I picked her up near a bus stop at Walbrook Junction. She looked terrific, kind of coedish, wearing a tan trenchcoat and all. Said she was from Virginia. We did the deed and then she disappeared, not showing up for a prearranged date.
Eight years of drug use has taken its toll but for $20, what do we expect? Went to her new place and tried BJ. I had a problem with it. She thought my intern was a lollipop. So she kept licking it, without applying suction pressure. Ultimately I deposited.
Going home, at Garrison and Reisterstown, I saw Yvette. I told her I didn't have any money. She said she had a hotel room and was not expecting much. So we drove to the Red Carpet Inn on Reisterstown, one of the great resorts of the world I had always wanted to visit anyway. Did an energetic missionary that ended with both of breaking into a laugh.
Neither of these ladies is reachable by phone.
I like Yvette. You might not. She is a slim light-skinned, with a close-cropped hair. Heavily into drugs but a good fuck. She takes charge and wants you to get in. Nice CG. Look for her around the gss station at Reisterstown and Garrison, or nearby on Garrison. I have always had full service for $20, with $10 for whoever's room we are using. Yesterday being my lucky day, there was no room charge.
-
11-15-13 18:11 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 2686Antibiotics are not on the schedule of controlled substances
I'm not aware of any law prohibiting possession of antibiotics.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
If anything, Mike could be charged for prescribing and dispensing medications for human use without a medical or nursing license, but I don't see how the purchaser could be charged with buying something he could legally buy over the counter at any pet or aquarium store.
Regardless, why purchase questionable meds at inflated prices from a questionable source? Scroll to my post on the next page and read how you can legally get your own Rx quality from a reputable source at a lower price.
-
11-15-13 18:07 #17161Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone know of any girls in Carroll County?
Looking for a local girl, Been too Washington and used snow and misty, but looking for something closer to home. Any suggestions? Numbers?
-
11-15-13 18:04 #17160Senior Member

Posts: 78How About this Lady? Who is She?
Who knows her? She was looking hard for a ride.
-
11-15-13 15:19 #17159Senior Member

Posts: 135Wonderful afternoon with Kiara. Jules on the circle
I had an awesome session with Kiara yesterday. Man, she is easily one of the best BBBJ's out there. Multiple pops, facial. And she is so nice, too! Cannot add much to what has already been added about her but I always enjoy being with her.
After I dropped her off, I went past the circle and saw a brunette about 20 something, pretty face, listening to music on a pair of white ear buds. I had just finished with Kiara, so did not pick this one up but I wanted to at least know who she was so I asked her name. She said her name was Jules, or Jewels? I did a search but not sure if it was the same girl or not. Anyone know anything about her?











Reply With Quote





