Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 23675
-
11-17-13 15:38 #5105Senior Member

Posts: 5603I just mention that they turned me down in the past. But I am still interested. And could they please tell me what they are looking for. If it looks promising then I restate my offer in the next message.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-13 15:29 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 355So, HG, your follow up is asking "what was it that caused you to turn me down? Restating your offer and then going from ther? Or are you just saying, hey, I'm still here and interested?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-13 15:02 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 5603Hate to Keep Posting
But I haven't seen this much response since I stopped messaging the obvious pros earlier in the year. And maybe some of them are UTR. But at $ a meet who really cares? All 18 - 22 and fine.
-
11-17-13 13:41 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 5603More Follow Ups
My follow up letters have me swamped with interested girls. Many loose interest after they remember why they turned me down in the first place. But the others after having been worn down a bit by the realities of the sd sites are coming to their senses. These are all hotties. Nothing second rate. There are a lot of fake sd's out there. Or one niter dudes that don't really feel the needs of a true sb.
So go back and re-message all the girls you haven't communicated with in a month or more. Just ask them what they want without offering anything more than a sympathetic ear. If they come back GPS just ignore them. Don't negotiate. If they ask what can you do for them, stick to your original offer. I am being inundated with eager girls.
-
11-17-13 04:36 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 5603M & g #2
So after getting flaked on by the 19 year old 9/9 hottie earlier in the day I took a M&G from another girl that responded to my follow up letter.
I had already scheduled an evening date with a different (third girl) who I then rescheduled for Sunday.
So anyway I went to meet this 18 year old college student who I picked up from her dorm and went straight back to the FC for a 40 minute BBBJ. She would have gone another 20 minutes if I let her. Paid the usual $. She was an AA 7/9/9/8 (really a 7 but adding a point for duration) spinner (pictured). I told her if she couldn't fuck me on the next date there wouldn't be one ... So we will see, as she was uncertain of her feelings about that.
Her winning personality kept me rock hard the whole time as she was happy to do whatever I asked until the end. It was a little frustrating as I was horny as hell and really wanted to fuck.
So after only one day of follow up letters I had about 6 girls respond. 4 were GPS, but the other 2 were down. So I did the one and I am going to meet the other one tomorrow afternoon before she goes to work. (she looks to be about an 8/8).
-
11-16-13 21:20 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 313Ditto On This
I can't tell you how many totally fat or just plain ugly POTs I have met and even fucked a few. Just do not settle for incomplete pics. If they refuse or blow you off there is your answer.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Revvo.
-
11-16-13 20:06 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 5603Speaking of rules. I negotiated a $$ hottie down to $. Went to go meet her and she flaked. Said she got cold feet one block from the meet. Meet # 2 tonite.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-13 17:00 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 272Photos
I agree with HG. In my into letter I request that they SEND me a Face Shot and a full length shot. Only time I've ever been burned is when I ignore my own rules. After receiving the photos...when they sit for their chemistry exam...it's never looks.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Still hitting them like I hit my tennis shots: "Hard and Deep".
Booyao!
-
11-16-13 01:37 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 5603Contact
After reading my own post about things getting tight I started to review my own MO about meeting girls online. What I normally do is just send my intro letter and that's it. If they don't respond it's over.
But I have narrowed my search to such a tight demographic (18 to 22, AA or mixed spinners, at least an 8/8 or better) that even in L.A. There are a limited number of girls to choose from. So I started sending follow up letters to my turn downs to meta question them about what they wanted and why did they turn me down.
To me a legitimate turn down could be for lack of sufficient funds on my part, that they are not attracted to me, or they think I am too promiscuous. All legitimate concerns.
So I re-messaged a few true hotties. I have gotten a few responses. And yes, some wanted far more than I could give. But so far it's mostly come down to their being overwhelmed with responses when they first signed up to the site.
Once they had a chance to filter through that and understand what I was proposing it all made more sense. So I have 2 m&g's for Saturday so far.
-
11-15-13 22:05 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 526I have plenty of photos, including full body pics. We've talked daily, texted and email daily. The first date is not a hotel date. The second one is scheduled for overnight, assuming the first goes as planned.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
BT.
-
11-15-13 22:04 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 526Actually most of the booty call list has small boobs. MsBigRed had big ones, but she has big but and belly too, lol...
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
BT.
-
11-15-13 12:59 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 5603I have definitely gotten very picky on photos myself. If there is no very clear pic of the face and another one of a head to toe shot I always request that before getting too carried away. Been burned more than once.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-13 11:58 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 1022I'm sure, but I meant he might be disappointed in their true appearance. Photos can be deceiving and he may not like them in person.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-13 11:05 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 5603There are a lot of girls that are down for whatever. And never underestimate the power of the Benji.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-13 10:28 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 1022So you haven't met them in person yet, but you've already scheduled an overnight?
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





