Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17161

    Anyone know of any girls in Carroll County?

    Looking for a local girl, Been too Washington and used snow and misty, but looking for something closer to home. Any suggestions? Numbers?

  2. #17160

    How About this Lady? Who is She?

    Who knows her? She was looking hard for a ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 (7)_cleaned.jpg‎   1 (9)_cleaned.jpg‎  

  3. #17159

    Wonderful afternoon with Kiara. Jules on the circle

    I had an awesome session with Kiara yesterday. Man, she is easily one of the best BBBJ's out there. Multiple pops, facial. And she is so nice, too! Cannot add much to what has already been added about her but I always enjoy being with her.

    After I dropped her off, I went past the circle and saw a brunette about 20 something, pretty face, listening to music on a pair of white ear buds. I had just finished with Kiara, so did not pick this one up but I wanted to at least know who she was so I asked her name. She said her name was Jules, or Jewels? I did a search but not sure if it was the same girl or not. Anyone know anything about her?

  4. #17158

    I had good Karma

    Met Karma in W / W area on Pulaski St. Age 24,5'5", 110 pounds, redhead this week. OMG I've never seen so many tats! She had more artwork than the Walters Art Museum! 40 tattoos and nipple piercings in all. She said she regretted doing it, except the tat of her sons name. She apologized for the stretchmarks (I've seen worse). Excellent skills, hygiene and attitude. Cute face. No drama. Will repeat. I like that slutty look with all those tats.

    Baltoman.

  5. #17157
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchStuart  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen any of the many gals posting under this number or deal with Mike? The girls look decent, but it all seems so off I've never been able to get myself to show up to a place with money with the idea of seeing a girl from a picture after speaking with a dude on the phone. LOL.
    Seems a pimp has gone cyber to show his wares.

  6. #17156

    What a Night

    Had some extra time last night so went to the Highlandtown stroll. Met up with Summer that has been reported on before.

    Went to my spot and got down to work. Had a good time playing with the nice twins. I'm going to say they were 34 Bs.

    Finished up and took her back. Cruised around some more and got a call from Angie. I didn't tell her I had just done a date so decided to try for a double pop.

    Went back to my spot and she went to work on the snake and much to my delight she got it done. It was so good to do that again.

    I really didn't think it would happen Haven't done that in a long time went home and slept well. OM41.

  7. #17155

    Speaking of all this

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    If you get in a jam and you want to keep it pvt call or text Mike for a STD cocktail..Just pick it up...No embarrassment at the ER Fellas.

    http://www.charmcitypage.com/view-ad...s-here-238.htm
    Has anyone actually seen any of the many gals posting under this number or deal with Mike? The girls look decent, but it all seems so off I've never been able to get myself to show up to a place with money with the idea of seeing a girl from a picture after speaking with a dude on the phone. LOL.

  8. #17154

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an idea what happened to Amanda who used to live over in Morrel Park on Somerville?

    TIA.

    Laxxx
    If you're talking about the pretty blonde crackhead that was a runner for a dealer working out of the Chinese food store, my guess is that she's either in jail or someone killed her. I think her real name is Mary. She ripped me off for $80 some months back, and when I tried to track her down by calling the numbers she left on my phone's call record, imagine my surprise when her "brother" was an undercover narcotics cop! Both the cop and me felt pretty silly, since he thought I was trying to buy crack, and I had no idea what half the street slang he was using meant! One of the more bizarre and incomprehensible conversations I've ever had.

  9. #17153

    I will go further than that

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Is this sarcasm or a serious recommendation?

    Call this one number and you can get an escort, an STD cocktail, or your room painted for $90. A true Renaissance man.
    There are a lot of similarities between this Mike dude, some of the girls in this Lock Raven area, CCP, phone number ending in 0414, etc...It didn't take me long to see a connection between all of this. I would say, not the smartest bunch of people around.

  10. #17152

    Dawn

    [QUOTE=JankMaster;1928190]
    Quote Originally Posted by BertV  [View Original Post]
    She sits on a different set of steps every time I see her. She is very observant and really watches the traffic go by on Wilkens. Does anybody recognize her?Attachment 285850Attachment 285851.[/QUO

    she have been around forever..been a while since I snagged her...was a cool time ..got the job done...nothing over the top tho
    I think Dawn was around from when the dinosaurs were around. Serious dope habit. She is really sick and she doesn't take care of herself. You can find much better very easily.

  11. #17151

    Back in the saddle

    So for the first time in several years I head to the W W loop and see nothing in two passes. Head to be cb and see nothing. Is it the weather or overall selection.

    It has been several years since I enjoyed this hobby. Used to have a regular or two (Shelly by the SA during the day hours) and another blonde that walked the pat route.

    See nobody now. Is it the cooler weather? I didn't see anything on Wilkins today either.

    Oh well, always the next time!

  12. #17150
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    If you get in a jam and you want to keep it pvt call or text Mike for a STD cocktail..Just pick it up...No embarrassment at the ER Fellas.

    http://www.charmcitypage.com/view-ad...s-here-238.htm
    Is this sarcasm or a serious recommendation?

    Call this one number and you can get an escort, an STD cocktail, or your room painted for $90. A true Renaissance man.

  13. #17149

    Meds

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    If you get in a jam and you want to keep it pvt call or text Mike for a STD cocktail..Just pick it up...No embarrassment at the ER Fellas.

    http://www.charmcitypage.com/view-ad...s-here-238.htm
    If you get caught purchasing drugs from him, you will be arrested, loocked up and charged with purchasing illegal drugs. Be forewarned.

  14. #17148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Amanda

    Anyone got an idea what happened to Amanda who used to live over in Morrel Park on Somerville?

    TIA.

    Laxxx

  15. #17147

    Summer aka Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Summer this morning riding through Conkling Street and got myself a nice little quickie... She have has a nice BBBJ but her jaws kept giving out on her because I think the pole was to big for her mouth...At least that's what she told me but I had great time fellas...She seems pretty fresh, not beat up yet so advise you fellas to go get yourself some before she gets turned out...She told me that she was 23 yrs old and from the Loch Raven Area and hadn't been down there long.. Her body looked fresh and very sexy...I wanted to try some of the p*why out but didn't have time...She caught it fellas so I was happy with that...http://www.ccptube.com/photo/188/.
    She's been around for years and isn't going anywhere. Has a nice set of 36 be's on her as well. Also carries a lot of negative reports on here about her. I enjoyed the one time I hooked up with her...no rush and let me unload the goods on her. If she could get that skin tag removed, she'd be even better to look at!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape