Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,691 to 18,705 of 23659
-
10-25-13 13:58 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 313Nice
I agree bike there are a lot of guys out there that are nice. But notice I said be good to them I did not say be nice to therm. Being nice is the death of attraction for a woman. They want a man. Not a nice guy. But too nice is things like, kissing her ass, rearranging your life around hers, following her lead, not standing up for yourself when she misbehaves. All things that make woman's pussy shrivel up and never want your dick.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
You can be good to a woman and still be a man. Fine line indeed.
Revvo.
-
10-25-13 09:59 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 320I agree with both Dsprdo and Revvo. There is a fine line we have to walk here though. A former GF and I once discussed having an open relationship. She was against it because I was "too nice". In the bowl, we have to walk this fine line of being nice and using a "strong pimp-hand" when needed. It isn't easy.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-13 09:07 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 313Agreed
Dsprdo is right on on this one. You never know when you are going to run into a keeper. You might think it is a one and done and the next thing you know. You have a real fine quality piece of ass a good woman, and she really does not want any money. Then you are in the situation of having to maintain a bunch of bullshit. I tell them the truth. I am open with them. I just do not give them details of my location, name and family. That way they cannot come back to me except maybe on my license plate. But most of the time I have rental cars for my work. So even that would be hard. Running a tag is not so easy any more. That is logged by who is requesting the information. And police can even get dinged for it.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
Be straight with them. Treat them right. Otherwise just find a pro. They wont care.
Revvo.
-
10-25-13 02:03 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 353Okay, I get the irony of someone pursuing age inappropriate babes wanting to claim the high ground, but I am (mostly) straight up. It's easier to keep your story straight, it doesn't create unrealistic expectations, and honestly I don't think most of them really think they are going to end up on the red carpet on E! (although some might-avoid them! That being said, my SA profile age is shaded a few years to keep me south of a milestone birthday (for as long as I think its believable).
Originally Posted by LandonR
[View Original Post]
I think the girls fall into a few categories-there is discussion about this right now that applies. If the are GPS / UTR / Pro, then it doesn't matter what you say, only what you pay. If they are the middle of the road, hard luck single moms looking for the white knight, maybe puffing yourself up helps, but do you really want that karma if you're only going to see them 2-3 times? If she is the rare breed of first time SB, hesitantly entering the wood, fearful of the wolf, then connection is probably more important than your back-story; but in any event, please leave that one alone and send her to me, I'll keep her for the long term!
What say you, brothers?
-
10-24-13 23:46 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 320War of the Roses
It's in DC / Balt as well on 99.5.
http://www.hot995.com/pages/the-kane...ticle=11387003
-
10-24-13 23:35 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 3481Better Yet,
Don't get Married. That Story is Funny.
Originally Posted by PatsFan1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-13 23:27 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 483This is some funny shit.
Originally Posted by PatsFan1
[View Original Post]
I heard the exact same episode on my local radio this morning (or was it yesterday's).
So dude got the call and decided he wants to send roses to his claimed co-worker. Who the FUCK send roses to the co-worker? Moron.
Of course his wife was on the call listening-in, you know what happens. LOL.
-
10-24-13 23:05 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 320I think this holds true within the US mostly. When I was a sophomore in college, I dated a Playboy centerfold (long story how it happened. Just call me lucky). She was the epitome of a dead fish. Worst fuck I've had. I've had much better luck outside the USA.
Originally Posted by HighCotton
[View Original Post]
When I lived in Japan, I dated both a TV / Movie actress (learned to hate paparazzi), and her BFF (a model) after the broke-up (long story). The actress was a total freak (think Wide Eyes Shut), and the model was the best sex I've ever had hands down. She'd do anything to please. I was close to marrying the model when a f'ing Investment banker grabbed her (I was poor then). She's in NYC now...and still stays in touch (fingers crossed we'll meet again).
The moral of the story is don't over generalize. But I do think strippers in the US are jaded. Third rate models as well.
-
10-24-13 22:55 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 82[QUOTE=FredMoore;1909736]Nice summary HC Ahh, to be 40 again! These HCGs who are willing to date you for no allowance, how long do they last? Are they one and done or do you have to kick them to the curb? Do you date IRL? Or do you only date SBs?
Agree completely mid-20s is my sweet spot...
How long do they last...lets see...two I had to break it off as they wanted to be bf/gf...which was hard, as they were both mid-20s with a destructive combination of hardbodiness and sex drive
Couple of one and dones (granted I dropped $100-150 on dinner and drinks for the evening). Three are ongoing....though one of those I think just uses me for backup sex...she's notoriously unreliable (e.g. breaks off dates), so I think I'm just her goto if all else fails...which is totally cool with me...I get it, yes I do :-)
And don't get me wrong, these are not the norm...I've had to wade through many a "I want $500 per visit" (NOT) to get there...but I think we've all found our little niches to play in...
-
10-24-13 22:49 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 320Revvo. Glad to hear you're clear. Trich is tough as it is tough to diagnose just from male specimens. If your wife is still having problems after treating BV / Yeast over the counter then, it may be tich. My guess is she'll be fine after the OC treatments.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
I'll have to do a bit of research to see what your options are. Occam's Razor says that it is probably BV or yeast. But trich is pretty common (HPV more so). My guess is you're fine...but as Andy Grove said "Only the Paranoid Survive".
I totally agree with you about South American women!
-
10-24-13 22:48 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 82[QUOTE=HollywoodGuy;1909792]1. Tongue or lip pierced girls. Weird attitudes and not very good kissers.
I don't so much notice how the tongue-pierced girls kiss...but it works in other areas...LOL :-)
-
10-24-13 20:46 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 526Thursday Update
Met the owner renting the room. She is not doable, LOL. Made the deal for $600 per month, month to month. Nice furnished room. I will change the sheets and leave a,few clothes. Private suite, high rise with security. Easy parking.
Met the other POT. She is short, big boobs, cute butt. We talked, flirted, kissed, etc. She agreed to drive down tomorrow night and get a room close by my work. Tiggabounce tomorrow.
Ms Thickness canceled on me.
BT.
-
10-24-13 19:31 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 754This is what makes this thread so fuckin' great!
HG and I can have almost the totally opposite take on these points, and yet we are clearly both successful in our pursuit. It just proves that there are babies out there for all of us, and it is our task to figure out how to land them.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Tally ho!
Scott.
-
10-24-13 19:03 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 56031. Tongue or lip pierced girls. Weird attitudes and not very good kissers.
Originally Posted by HighCotton
[View Original Post]
2. Artists. Think too much with their head instead of their pussy.
3. Mostly not so good, but my opinion is changing, since my current "girlfriend" is a nude dancer.
4. Princess is fine, if it's a state of mind.
5. Only looking for good girls, no pros and very limited on the UTR scene.
6. Haven't tried it.
-
10-24-13 18:42 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 754My secrets are out!
Jesus, Cotton, are you reading my mind? Quit it!!
Originally Posted by HighCotton
[View Original Post]
#'s 1 and 2 are my go-to guidelines. I love the quirky, creative, artistic types anyway, and the fact that they will shed their clothes in a minute is a decided bonus as far as I'm concerned; #'s 3 and 4 are my personal red flags; and I love to put persuasion time into catagory #5, as it often pays off wonderfully in the long run.
That said, I would also agree with Fred in that there is often sucess to be had in every catagory, and I have certainly had some outstanding times with single moms. Scheduling is often difficult, but the pent-up demand for a solid pounding always makes up for it.









Reply With Quote






