Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,521 to 44,535 of 61406
-
10-24-13 23:42 #16886Regular Member

Posts: 24First Time Out
Today I decided to try out Wilkens for the first time. There was much on my first pass through, but when I did a second I found April. Now April is much to look at, a bit paranoid, and she could use some work on her BBBJTC, but she has a nice set of tits and for a Jackson I am not complaining. So I don't have any pictures to share of her. After that I was still not done, so I drove a bit further down Wilkens cir and found Jennifer walk with a her girlfriend. I called her over had the usual chat and then drove of to a spot for some fun. She did offer a place for Hamilton, but I declined it. She said she doesn't walk often and that I happen to catch her earlier. Now for someone that is 40, she still can still give a decent BBBJ and she has a decent body too. So I suited up and had some fun in the front seat with her and all this only took was only 2 jacksons. I was able to get a vid and Jennifer digits (going to repeat).
-
10-24-13 18:32 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 300Hanover in Brooklyn
One of my new favorites has been a guest of the County since the end of Summer and will be staying a wee bit longer. That would be the tall one with the bad teeth and great attitude. Oh well, I look forward to her return.
-
10-24-13 18:22 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 206Nicole pic added
.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
Nicole pic added.
-
10-24-13 16:07 #16883Regular Member

Posts: 4BeachDude
Will be visiting your fair city in a few weeks. Would love to meet some of your fine ladies, like Sarah, Kiara, Kandi, Crystal, Shannon, Jackii. Any advice?
-
10-24-13 16:02 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 206A couple of days ago
I cruised the we and ran info Nicole again. We hit a spot and she gave a good BJ. Cute and shy is the best way to describe her. I'll post pics later.
Also, does anybody have Adrian's info. She used to be off of Bel Air road, and she'd probably still there, but she changed her number about a month and a half ago and I haven't been able to re-connect with her.
Any help would be appreciated.
BK.
-
10-24-13 15:30 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 291Blonde on Conkling
Last week I spotted a cute blonde on Conkling. She looked hot, but I could not get her attention. The next day I was riding through that area and saw her again. This time she gave me the nod. She got in and exchanged pleasantries. Said her name was Julie, 5'5" and 120 pounds, around age 30. She was shy about taking off her top due to stretch marks. I've seen worse. She was compliant and no drama. Skills were OK. Breasts were smaller than I expected once she got naked. Wouldn't take her socks off though. I may repeat in a pinch.
Baltoman.
-
10-24-13 14:46 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 178New girl for me
While driving up Harford Road yesterday I saw what I thought was a twenty-something civi crossing and. Parkway and heading north. I had to stop at Advance Auto Parts for something and when I came out, she was walking by. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said she was working and if I was looking to have some fun. She said her name was Paige and she was 5'2" and weighed 110 lbs. Turns out she's 40, but she looks really good. Went to my place and stayed 30 minutes or so. Didn't take the FS that was offered, but settled for getting her naked and a BBJCIMWS. Nice body, small tits still in pretty good shape, and a nice personality. Got her number and will have to repeat. Says she just moved to the Harford Rd area recently from Calvert Street and prefers working from her phone instead of walking. She's out in the afternoon, then goes home around 6 pm, and out again around 8 pm. Didn't see any marks, but she has spent time with the state for writing prescriptions and selling. It will take one of you more experienced guys to say whether she uses meds or not, but the pussy was clean, smooth, and unused before I picked her up. Now if only I can find a nice AA spinner life would be good. LOL.
-
10-24-13 13:43 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 208Grandpa Dave?
Grandpa Dave?
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
To whom (which S.W). Are you referring to: Nicole, or Sarah.
-
10-24-13 13:05 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 229You know what, I'm not going to knock this Dave guy. I totally know what it's like to be head over heels in love with one of these girls and the feelings involved. I've been.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
In live with one for quite some time.
-
10-24-13 11:01 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 1045A bird in the hand.etc.
Yesterday around 1:30 pm, I was driving up Ramsay toward the circle and saw a few cute girls, the petite blond looked as if she just finished giving some guy a BJ, and was swishing her mouth to get the taste out. I was looking for BELLA and drove to her place, sent her a text, but no answer, must not have any minutes left on her cell. I then drove over to Wilkens and Millington, no SWs in sight so I gave LORI a call and got a voice mail not available answer. I drove over to SA and again no girls were out. I should have scooped one of the girls off the WW circle rather than hold out for either BELLA or LORI. BBB.
-
10-24-13 06:28 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 1788Consider the source
I recently got several PM's from this "boyfriend." For a long time he has continuously tried to get me and a couple others to stop seeing her by disclosing "private" information (such as an arrest, warrant or disease), saying he was "just looking out for me." This guy is an ass, in fact a nutcase ass, who is head over heels in love with her, and will lash out in any way he can if he feels threatened. While I'm not ignoring the possibility that she, or any other SW for that matter, may have something to share and precautions should be taken, in this case I am considering the source.
Originally Posted by KimPark
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-13 23:08 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 368Nicole at ww
Just left Nicole at the s place. Another amazing BBBJ. Best on bmore. Very pretty face MILF. For those interested she asked not any of her pics to be posted.
-
10-23-13 22:13 #16874Banned Member

Posts: 1312Same here
Fellas I'm not going to get on some soapbox here but as far as I'm concerned to each his own but still I feel that brothers need to be a little careful you guys know from my couple of experiences that I informed everyone about we all know who doing what all I have to say to everybody be smart and do the right thing some things that are caught can't be cured.
Originally Posted by KimPark
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-13 21:56 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 368Sarah
Ran into Sarah at wilkens cir. She was in bad shape, hair a matted mess, yet still a pleasant attitude. Took to the s place and paid standard fare for BBBJ and FS. Total of 40. Bjs ok but her ass is banging.
-
10-23-13 21:08 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 2085That girl on the right has the same expression as my dog when she is eating a dog chew. What a greedy little pig.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






