Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,506 to 44,520 of 61380
-
10-23-13 23:08 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 367Nicole at ww
Just left Nicole at the s place. Another amazing BBBJ. Best on bmore. Very pretty face MILF. For those interested she asked not any of her pics to be posted.
-
10-23-13 22:13 #16874Banned Member

Posts: 1312Same here
Fellas I'm not going to get on some soapbox here but as far as I'm concerned to each his own but still I feel that brothers need to be a little careful you guys know from my couple of experiences that I informed everyone about we all know who doing what all I have to say to everybody be smart and do the right thing some things that are caught can't be cured.
Originally Posted by KimPark
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-13 21:56 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 367Sarah
Ran into Sarah at wilkens cir. She was in bad shape, hair a matted mess, yet still a pleasant attitude. Took to the s place and paid standard fare for BBBJ and FS. Total of 40. Bjs ok but her ass is banging.
-
10-23-13 21:08 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 2085That girl on the right has the same expression as my dog when she is eating a dog chew. What a greedy little pig.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-13 19:35 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 530Kandi
Saw a familiar face on my ride home, but had to circle a few times to make sure it was who I thought it was. Kandi was standing with a dark skinned BSW who had a really nice booty, but I chose Kandi, nice to have choices though maybe next time I'll choose the cute BSW. Kandi chose a spot that I didn't like so we went somewhere else for the deed. She delivered on a very wet BJ, catch and release style that left me with a large smile on my face and with only a slightly lighter wallet. Still no phone for Kandi so I gave her the digits to my mongering phone (again) and asked her to call me sometime. She reported to me that she recently got locked up by a vice cop, this will likely result in some vacation time for her so hit it while you can fellow mongers.
-
10-23-13 18:34 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 207Sage advice
It's changing my perspective without a doubt.
Originally Posted by KimPark
[View Original Post]
HC
-
10-23-13 17:03 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 224More health alert
Just got another PM from a "BF" of a familiar gal in the wilkens area. The gal apparently got herp and was shown in the recent home video.
Originally Posted by KimPark
[View Original Post]
While I cannot confirm or deny those things I think it is best for folks to be on ALERT. Play BB if you wish but don't say I didn't warn ya when it blows up your face! Literary.
P.S. There is no cure for herp.
-
10-23-13 15:27 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
So, had another date with Nicole this morning. After last night's date she, the bf, and daughter caught a bus back to Glen Burnie. Warm, comfy place to stay and get food and cleaned up. Well, she woke up sick and needed bus fare back to the city, so did another date. Opted for just a BBBJ since her stomach was bothering her and she wasn't able to do FS. It was a quite amazing BJ. One of the best pops ever. Then they caught the bus and headed home. If you're lucky enough to see Nicole treat her well. She's truly a gem and amazing at what she does.
-
10-23-13 14:26 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 67What's wrong with her legs?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-13 14:04 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 52Boyfriends
Yesterday when I was waiting for Angie I sent her a text I was not going to wait much longer.
I finally got tired of waiting and started to leave and her boyfriend came and stopped me.
He said please don't leave I go get her. That is bad when you have to stop someone from leaving so you can get your fix.
A long time ago I was on a date with Kristen and her boyfriend kept calling her.
She told him if he needed it that bad he should go suck a dick himself. I couldn't help laugh.
-
10-23-13 13:58 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 2419Hahahahahaha. I just haven't found the others yet.
Originally Posted by SmilingFox
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-13 10:54 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 1146Nt, 2.
NT, you had 2 pussy's. Awh. How sweet, deux chatte de bite, meow.
Smiling Fox, ;}
-
10-23-13 10:25 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
So, yesterday was payday. Had to work 8 am-4 pm. After work hopped on the bus and headed up to Baltimore to see Nicole. Found her bf. We got some stuff for them to get well and went back to the abando where they're staying. They got well, then the bf left while she and I did the deed in the abando. I lied down on the bed and she started me off with her amazing BBBJ. When I was nice and ready and hard she hopped on for some BBFS reverse cowgirl until I had a nice pop inside her. As always an amazing date.
-
10-23-13 09:27 #16862Regular Member

Posts: 11I picked up Amber the other day at the circle. Man that girl talks a lot.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-13 08:53 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 2419Mo Storms
Another Storm watch.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1216/filling-up.html










Reply With Quote




