Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 876 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5341
    Katie has been reviewed many times over the past few years (all good). No photos have ever been posted as she has always been very adamant about them not being online. So I just have to ask. Does she know you are posting them?

  2. #5340

    Katie

    Congrats Street Hawk. What a find! Tell her if she would like to winter in sunny Florida, we will get her down here and a place to stay.

  3. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK lots of members PMed me for Katie's digits. But there is one and he knows who he is and so do I that I regret giving it to. You set up a meet, got there maybe, called her names all while you were the moron! She lives there you think she doesn't know the streets?! You wasted almost three hours of her time and cost her a date with a regular.

    Anyway I had my second date with Katie and she is my new girl. She is the kid of girl I am looking for when I waste so much time driving the K and Broadway and almost always leave without a date. This like Kristen before her is what I'm looking for. The first date was a car date so I didn't really see the whole picture. Well I took her to the Carlisle this time and when she got down to her bra and panties I just said wow to myself. She is so cute and sexy. She corrected me she is 5'1" and 110 lbs. Her body looks right and tight, not emaciated like so many. She should not be on the street. Brought my own sheet and pillow so we didn't have to lay on theirs. Got some nice start it up oral and went for the sweet spot, I was harder this time and I still had trouble getting it in. She is as tight as a prom date. I lasted a little longer this time but I did not control when I came. Again the little guy said this feels so good, oh no I'm cumming with or without you. Next date is at her place next Wednesday. I opted for the Carlisle this time because I want to get to know her before I trust her and I think I can. Can't wait to see her again. For those that asked she says yes to GFE but don't get carried away. If I had the cash I would Sugar Baby this one for sure.

    For those who said she has sticky fingers, well idk I told her this as she asked what was on the forum. She got real upset and as she told me on the first date: she said she doesn't lie or steal and so far I have no reason to doubt her. Another member said he heard that about her but had dated her like 2 years and never had a problem. How is this girl not already on the forum or is she? Pictures below do not do her justice. Body shots next time, I hope her place has better lighting than the Carlisle. I hate that place I need her in my bed.

    Good Hunting.

    SH.
    Wow. . .just. . . Wow. You just don't find them this cute and fresh looking on the street. Cuddos to you. As I said before, wish I wasn't so far away. Please expedite the body shot on the next date. Will be pming you just so you can give me a heads up when you post them.

  4. #5338

    Callowhill

    Is there any reason to search here or dry for a very long time?

  5. #5337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Why I Don't Give Out Digits On My Gem.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWise  [View Original Post]
    I hate it when you do another monger a favor by passing on info to him and he goes and makes you look like the ass. It's gotten to the point where I don't pass on digits unless he's a ACTIVE senior member. Even then I ask for his first name and first 3 digits of his phone number so I know who to "black list" when she tells me "your friend was an asshole."

    When you get digits from another monger, you need to be a little extra nice to the girl so you don't make him look bad. This includes washing your ass before the date, a ride to the store when you're done, a nice tip, etc, or even biting your tongue if something goes wrong. It's just not worth losing any board credit for less the $100.

    Just my 2, sorry for the rant LOL.
    This is why I don't give out info about my Girl. I don't want someone messing up my Set Up by giving out her info and she gets Treated Badly by the Guy I gave her info to. She's so Adorable and such a Sweetheart to me that I don't want anyone messing up this Gig. I found my Gem all by myself without Help from anyone. You want to find a Great Girl? Do your own Research and Info Gathering.

  6. #5336

    Katie update

    OK lots of members PMed me for Katie's digits. But there is one and he knows who he is and so do I that I regret giving it to. You set up a meet, got there maybe, called her names all while you were the moron! She lives there you think she doesn't know the streets?! You wasted almost three hours of her time and cost her a date with a regular.

    Anyway I had my second date with Katie and she is my new girl. She is the kid of girl I am looking for when I waste so much time driving the K and Broadway and almost always leave without a date. This like Kristen before her is what I'm looking for. The first date was a car date so I didn't really see the whole picture. Well I took her to the Carlisle this time and when she got down to her bra and panties I just said wow to myself. She is so cute and sexy. She corrected me she is 5'1" and 110 lbs. Her body looks right and tight, not emaciated like so many. She should not be on the street. Brought my own sheet and pillow so we didn't have to lay on theirs. Got some nice start it up oral and went for the sweet spot, I was harder this time and I still had trouble getting it in. She is as tight as a prom date. I lasted a little longer this time but I did not control when I came. Again the little guy said this feels so good, oh no I'm cumming with or without you. Next date is at her place next Wednesday. I opted for the Carlisle this time because I want to get to know her before I trust her and I think I can. Can't wait to see her again. For those that asked she says yes to GFE but don't get carried away. If I had the cash I would Sugar Baby this one for sure.

    For those who said she has sticky fingers, well idk I told her this as she asked what was on the forum. She got real upset and as she told me on the first date: she said she doesn't lie or steal and so far I have no reason to doubt her. Another member said he heard that about her but had dated her like 2 years and never had a problem. How is this girl not already on the forum or is she? Pictures below do not do her justice. Body shots next time, I hope her place has better lighting than the Carlisle. I hate that place I need her in my bed.

    Good Hunting.

    SH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 009.jpg‎   008.jpg‎  

  7. #5335

    Delaware? Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Incarbbj  [View Original Post]
    I am new to Philly, just moved from Delaware. Hoping it is much better and cleaner than Wilmington. Any times or days it is best? Any other pointer will be much appreciated. I'll post more as I figure things out, maybe can help some other Noob's.
    Seriously dude? Cleaner than Wilmington? Uh, K Street is Wilmington on steroids. There is more out there, the dangers are higher, but it sure isn't "cleaner" by any imagination. You move from south of the C&D Canal?

    Read my post to the other newbie in this thread. Get an education.

    Stay safe amigo!

  8. #5334

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    First time I cruised Kensington. I'm a newbie did not know where the fuck I was going or where to look at. I have hard time telling which ones are streetwalkers. Whats a good time to go and best street to drive find action? I know Kensington obviously, BTW street lights are ***** down there. I blew a redlight by accident almost crashed with someone LOL.
    As far as where to go, look through this thread for the K and OYR stroll maps:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps&p=892488&viewfull=1#post892488

    As far as times to go, not to be argumentative, but please read the Philly threads. NO newbie should be aout there until he has an "education!" Read 3 to 6 months worth of the thread here. If one takes notes, they will see how things have changed on the street even in that short time frame. Look when I started, I read the ENTIRE local thread from beginning to present. Sure it took a few weeks to get through. But by the time I was done, I knew the spots, I gained some street knowledge and I was able to avoid a considerable amount of negative "experiential learning." Two ways to learn, one is much safer.

    Second, go to this page and read the rules:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...mongeringrules

    When you are done - read the F'in rules AGAIN.

    Then read them a third time.

    If you do not have this stuff "internalized" it could be disastrous to you on the street. The street doesn't stop and wait for you to search through your memory for one of the rules. By the time you do that, the street has eaten your lunch or something more dangerous. You have to know this stuff COLD.

    Look, how do you think those frequent stings we hear about are so successful? Only because the dudes that got caught, broke many of them: either out of laziness, thinking with the wrong head, or just didn't know the rules. They still got busted.

    Sure, one might get lucky for a while being ignorant (lack of knowledge), but eventually the balance goes to those who are aware. K-Street is tough and can be unforgiving. Be prepared!

    Finally, I strongly suggest you set aside 45-min to watch this video on how to deal with the cops, should you be so fortunate.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

    Most dudes, when caught by the cops act like they were caught by Mom with their hand in the cookie jar, get all apologetic and CONFESS. Perhaps you were doing something wrong and need to pay society for the consequences? However, if you give up your rights out of ignorance, then you are gunna burn yourself. Cops are trained to use you human nature against you. Doesn't mean that you can't get some training to avoid those mistakes does it? So watch the entire video then internalize the phrases you need from the first 1/3rd. Then pray you never need to use these!

    You have lots of choices to make as a newbie. Start out with some knowledge, or gain it along the way. Your choice...

    Good luck! ...and Welcome!

  9. #5333

    Noob to Philly

    I am new to Philly, just moved from Delaware. Hoping it is much better and cleaner than Wilmington. Any times or days it is best? Any other pointer will be much appreciated. I'll post more as I figure things out, maybe can help some other Noob's.

  10. #5332

    Melissa

    Had the opportunity to be on the K on Tuesday evening around 8:00. Found a new girl, for me, Melissa. Petite brunette with a cute face and a tight little body. Saw her first near Venango, but lost her in the time it took to go around the block. About 20 minutes later was headed out, calling it a night and stumbled upon her near the KFC at Hunting Park. Nice skills, great personality and attitude. BBBJ for 30, would definitely visit her again.

  11. #5331

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK crossed the river and went to the K to check things out and saw some nice girls at first but they were not SWs. Gave it about 90 minutes and was going to leave but there were two girls I had spotted and lost a couple times. One was a I'll call it burgundy haired petite hispanic girl, I made eye contact and she just starred back with no sign that she was working then I had to go green light so I don't know. Then there was a petite platinum blonde I saw and lost and on my last pass I spotted her in just the right spot. Got her in the car did the usual cop checks and we were off. Her name is Katie, 22 yo platinum blonde though not natural, brown eyes, about 5' 4" 100 lbs give or take, nicely shaped little body and a really cute face. I was hooked I wanted this girl. I told her what I wanted and we agreed on a price and we went to a local parking lot. A little nervous and awkward as it is with a new girl but she got me started up with a nice BJ and then I went straight to the mish as she laid back. She told me she was tight and she was telling the truth, I had a little trouble getting in there. But my struggle was certainly worth the effort, once inside her tight little pussy I was in heaven I felt myself getting ready to cum and had to think of other things to stop but it only worked for a few seconds and I was cumming, lasted maybe 90 seconds. No holding it back and I am 55 yo not a teenager. She had offered to go to her place or a $10 room but I did not know her so I opted for the car for this first date. She is worth the effort to get in a comfortable bed somewhere and really be enjoyed. Nice personality, cute girl, no dummy she is quick witted. I'm definitely a fan and will repeat in fact I have set up a date for this Friday at her place. Looking forward to it I am. Seniors can PM for digits.

    Good Hunting.

    SH.
    Nice find. Wish I wasn't 12 hours from there.

  12. #5330

    First time

    First time I cruised Kensington. I'm a newbie did not know where the fuck I was going or where to look at. I have hard time telling which ones are streetwalkers. Whats a good time to go and best street to drive find action? I know Kensington obviously, BTW street lights are ***** down there. I blew a redlight by accident almost crashed with someone LOL.

  13. #5329

    Cruising the K for Katie

    OK crossed the river and went to the K to check things out and saw some nice girls at first but they were not SWs. Gave it about 90 minutes and was going to leave but there were two girls I had spotted and lost a couple times. One was a I'll call it burgundy haired petite hispanic girl, I made eye contact and she just starred back with no sign that she was working then I had to go green light so I don't know. Then there was a petite platinum blonde I saw and lost and on my last pass I spotted her in just the right spot. Got her in the car did the usual cop checks and we were off. Her name is Katie, 22 yo platinum blonde though not natural, brown eyes, about 5' 4" 100 lbs give or take, nicely shaped little body and a really cute face. I was hooked I wanted this girl. I told her what I wanted and we agreed on a price and we went to a local parking lot. A little nervous and awkward as it is with a new girl but she got me started up with a nice BJ and then I went straight to the mish as she laid back. She told me she was tight and she was telling the truth, I had a little trouble getting in there. But my struggle was certainly worth the effort, once inside her tight little pussy I was in heaven I felt myself getting ready to cum and had to think of other things to stop but it only worked for a few seconds and I was cumming, lasted maybe 90 seconds. No holding it back and I am 55 yo not a teenager. She had offered to go to her place or a $10 room but I did not know her so I opted for the car for this first date. She is worth the effort to get in a comfortable bed somewhere and really be enjoyed. Nice personality, cute girl, no dummy she is quick witted. I'm definitely a fan and will repeat in fact I have set up a date for this Friday at her place. Looking forward to it I am. Seniors can PM for digits.

    Good Hunting.

    SH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 007.jpg‎  

  14. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by PghSoldier  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow Mongers... Looking to take a journey across the state and visit for a few days later on this week. Was hoping someone could recommend a decent place to stay near some action that won't break the piggy bank. Not looking for a four star or anything but would prefer to avoid bugs and rodents. I'd be happy to share some stories here when I get back. Thanks!
    Just go to Hotwire.com. They usually have reasonable prices for hotels in the area especially those right around the airport.

  15. #5327

    Hotel / Motel

    Hey fellow Mongers... Looking to take a journey across the state and visit for a few days later on this week. Was hoping someone could recommend a decent place to stay near some action that won't break the piggy bank. Not looking for a four star or anything but would prefer to avoid bugs and rodents. I'd be happy to share some stories here when I get back. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape